Covid-19 Watch out app?

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Re: Covid-19 Watch out app?

Post by NongKhaiLee » November 9, 2021, 5:59 am

We came through the Udon Airport on 11.08.21, it was easy. They only checked for vaccination certificates.
We are from Washington State and had vaccination certificates from the State Health Department, they didn't have our passport number or any barcodes or QR codes, but were accepted by all authorities who requested them.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 9, 2021, 8:58 am

I had an app on my phone that was supposed to show infected areas. While I was quarantined in the hospital, I checked and it showed green, as in a safe area. I removed it from my phone.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 9, 2021, 11:32 am

call it progress or whatever you like but casting my mind back what did we do in pre app times ???? .. i have installed and used a few of these covid apps over the last 2 years but in truth all have been pretty much a WOS.

I did use the QR code for inter provincial travel site but was only ever asked to show it once...same with my yellow vac book ..tho that did assist getting me sorted in Bkk re entry to a MOPH ware house complex.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 9, 2021, 12:42 pm

I have just returned from a road trip south, and as a precaution took my original COVID certificate + passport + phone with Mor Prom loaded.

After travelling through 17 provinces (Dark Red x 1, R x 9, O x 4 and Y x 3), I could have left them all home, as never used. The only place I saw COVID stops was outside Chanthaburi, where I was waved through.

Also not requested at any of the 3 hotels I stayed in.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 9, 2021, 2:48 pm

Before I head for Thailand, I am grabbing a handful of the lateral flow test kits as apparently they are free in the UK.

Probably need to test before/after every UFES meeting since one can never be sure what those dirty buggars get up to during the week.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 9, 2021, 3:21 pm

tamada wrote:
November 9, 2021, 2:48 pm
Before I head for Thailand, I am grabbing a handful of the lateral flow test kits as apparently they are free in the UK.

Probably need to test before/after every UFES meeting since one can never be sure what those dirty buggars get up to during the week.
The UFES already carry out various tests upon arrival and there are creams and antibiotics on hand for those that fail .. for the most severely afflicted there is a free taxi service to the local STD clinic where im told by one regular visitor you get a free T shirt ...or was it an umbrella.

Looking forward to you joining the society Tam .. im sure we will get around the language barrier of you being a non native speaker... we do have one Jock member already but usually make him sit in the garden or outside the toilets to keep the flies away from the other members.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 9, 2021, 4:20 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 9, 2021, 3:21 pm
tamada wrote:
November 9, 2021, 2:48 pm

The UFES already carry out various tests upon arrival and there are creams and antibiotics on hand for those that fail .. for the most severely afflicted there is a free taxi service to the local STD clinic where im told by one regular visitor you get a free T shirt ...or was it an umbrella.

Looking forward to you joining the society Tam .. im sure we will get around the language barrier of you being a non native speaker... we do have one Jock member already but usually make him sit in the garden or outside the toilets to keep the flies away from the other members.

DM
How can I possibly join something I founded already?

Sheesh...

Blah... blah... blah... I bet you haven't even bothered to get the t-shirts sorted out yet.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Return to “Travel & Transport”