Transport udon to Laos border crossing

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
trekkertony
udonmap.com

Transport udon to Laos border crossing

Post by trekkertony » September 5, 2022, 4:38 pm

Hi,
Looking for name and contact number of reliable transport service from Udon Airport to Nong Khai Laos border crossing.
Any assistance much appreciated.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Transport udon to Laos border crossing

Post by semperfiguy » September 5, 2022, 5:23 pm

Hello 👋 guys! My name is Sofee. I’m new to this group. I live and work in Udon Thani. I was a Chauffeur for a tourism company in Phuket. I now work as a Chauffeur in Udon Thani. I’m locater in Udon Thani airport. I speak English, if anyone needs a driver, who can speak English please contact me on: 0985704156
Thank you 🙏 and hope to hear from anyone who requires my service!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » September 5, 2022, 5:26 pm

Udon - Nong Khai Taxi Limousine

Welcome to Udon - Nong Khai Taxi Limousine
We are "Udon - Nong Khai Taxi Limousine" understand the concern and need for privacy and professional protection. Wherever our clients need the peace of mind that employing our customized security services provides safety for them, their family and their property, then that is our top priority.
The right place to look at if you ever need any kind of transport, No matter whether you need a limo for a special occasion, or you need a car for your travel trips in Udon Thani or Nong Khai, you will find any of these in this facebook page.
There are many limousine companies but our company's primary concern is customer needs and satisfaction. We are a small company and pride ourselves on treating our customers like one of the family.
We send our customers to a variety of destinations all over Thailand such as Udon Thani, Nong Khai etc cars and mini buses too accommodate your needs.
Our company has all the required insurance to cover all eventualities.
Your needs are our priority. We will provide you with an efficient, safe, convenient and friendly service.
If you need more information please contact :Tel. +66 (0) 90 031 1142 (07:00AM - 08:00PM) or Add ID Line : aew_bbc (online 24 hours)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063535693378
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » September 5, 2022, 7:29 pm

Excellent information, thanks Semperfiguy.

Return to “Travel & Transport”