CAR ACCESSORY SHOP

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
papaguido
udonmap.com

CAR ACCESSORY SHOP

Post by papaguido » February 26, 2008, 10:24 am

Anyone come across a shop that carries roof racks and roof top cargo trays. Seems that there are some shops on Thokhanuson Rd. near the Charoen hotel, but don't know if any of the shops carry roof racks.

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » February 26, 2008, 11:42 am

which car, i have one that was made, i think, or generic, but i came with my 88/89 galant. actually decent one, tried on old toyota, didn't sit right and rubbed the paint. haven't tried on this one yet. need one permanently or just for holiday run during school break in case some shopping arises?

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » February 26, 2008, 12:01 pm

Hey Papa,
My good and very trusted friend, Somchai, has an audio & accessory shop behind the new D2 restaurant & bar.
He's very honest, 18 years service mgr. Mitsubishi, speaks pretty good English, and has top racks in stock. and or can get quick.
Have known Somchai for 5 years, he's the best.
He has tons of connections for about anything you need.

aku
udonmap.com

Post by aku » February 26, 2008, 1:38 pm

Papa....yes on that road most shops carry what you need. Just pull in and they will take care. Plus..u can " bargin "....

Aku

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » February 26, 2008, 1:51 pm

laphanphon wrote:which car, i have one that was made, i think, or generic, but i came with my 88/89 galant. actually decent one, tried on old toyota, didn't sit right and rubbed the paint. haven't tried on this one yet. need one permanently or just for holiday run during school break in case some shopping arises?
It's for a Honda Civic. For holiday travel, but may as well have it for keeps as I lost all the precious trunk space to the LPG tank.

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » February 26, 2008, 1:52 pm

docta wrote:Hey Papa,
My good and very trusted friend, Somchai, has an audio & accessory shop behind the new D2 restaurant & bar.
He's very honest, 18 years service mgr. Mitsubishi, speaks pretty good English, and has top racks in stock. and or can get quick.
Have known Somchai for 5 years, he's the best.
He has tons of connections for about anything you need.
Thanks Docta, I'll check it out :D

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » February 26, 2008, 1:56 pm

aku wrote:Papa....yes on that road most shops carry what you need. Just pull in and they will take care. Plus..u can " bargin "....

Aku
That's would I figured, just wanted to make sure. Thanks big kahuna 8)

Return to “Travel & Transport”