Seeking personal advice from beautiful people

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Seeking personal advice from beautiful people

Post by jackspratt » May 5, 2009, 4:58 pm

trubrit wrote:Well I have never been called beautiful since I was a baby. Handsome , debonair, suave, yes, often.But not beautiful. Mind you the other night a young lady did say' to me "'That was beautiful, sigh" But I don't think she was talking about my appearance. :-"
So I guess I am not eligible to answer the question. :lol: :lol:
So why did you? :-k

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » May 5, 2009, 4:59 pm

jackspratt wrote:
trubrit wrote:Well I have never been called beautiful since I was a baby. Handsome , debonair, suave, yes, often.But not beautiful. Mind you the other night a young lady did say' to me "'That was beautiful, sigh" But I don't think she was talking about my appearance. :-"
So I guess I am not eligible to answer the question. :lol: :lol:
So why did you? :-k
Did I ??????? :roll:

polehawk
udonmap.com

Post by polehawk » May 5, 2009, 7:15 pm

Well, some of us think your Marilyn Monroe avatar IS beautiful, tb. :lol:

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » May 5, 2009, 7:17 pm

is that who she is I thought it was Val dressed in drag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Texpat
udonmap.com

Post by Texpat » May 5, 2009, 8:38 pm

I don't know who Chang is, but it ain't me. I'm just Texpat, ugly as the day is long.

Thanks for all the advice.

Does whitening cream work on freckles?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » May 5, 2009, 9:01 pm

How about laser treatment to erase them.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » May 5, 2009, 9:37 pm

I didn't mean to dispel tex jackspratt it was meant as a joke nothing more nothing less dont come on here and question my inteligence I suggest you take a chill pill and get off your high horse its called a sense of humour look it up in your dictionary.

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » May 5, 2009, 9:45 pm

Vlad, you have to admit though that there are quite a few weird sense of humours about, and some equally weird topics posted. ;) Wouldn't you agree?

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » May 5, 2009, 9:58 pm

yes Arjay but that was all it was from me a joke that jacksprat did not appreciate but you know the post's in the past from the changster.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 6, 2009, 4:14 am

vlad wrote:I didn't mean to dispel tex jackspratt it was meant as a joke nothing more nothing less dont come on here and question my inteligence I suggest you take a chill pill and get off your high horse its called a sense of humour look it up in your dictionary.
vlad if what you are writing is meant as a joke, it is easy enough to put a smiley :D at the end. In that way, everyone knows, including humour deprived people such as me :D

And you will note that I said my spray wasn't aimed exclusively at you =D>

fatbas***d
udonmap.com

Post by fatbas***d » May 6, 2009, 4:24 am

I don't understand why some of you are doubting Texpats intentions, I know Tex (not in the biblical sense you understand) and I am happy to attest to his extremely unfortunate appearance.
Please do not doubt him when he says he is one fugly fecker, so much so when we go out together I insist that he wears a triple ply paper bag on his head, he is so ugly he has been known to scare the fleas off a Soi dog.
Underneath that grotesque and warted exterior (Sorry Tex but thats the only description that fits) beats a heart of pure gold. His generous nature was legendary where he was born and raised in Transylvania. (thats Transylvania NC not the other one where Dracula hailed from.)
All Tex wants now in these sunset years of his life is to walk around the streets and bars of Udon without, bar girls running into the toilets to hide when his shuffling carcass enters day & night, without small children soiling their pants in fright.
In most cases in Udon, home of the visually challenged and infirm, this wouldn't be too much to ask but sadly even by Udon standards Tex sets new lows when it comes to fulfilling the description of Butt ugly.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » May 6, 2009, 4:36 am

Tex said he wanted to get a few freckles eradicated from his boatrace...now they have turned into warts..and has to wear a bag on his head when he is out and about, didn't think things where that extreme when you first posted....you sound very unlucky, but i bet you have never been mugged by an Airport limo driver , lost your wallet with B4000 (but found it again the next day when the same tuk tuk driver still had it in his possession complete with the full amount still inside..) and lost your i-pod and phone in a flood inside a bangkok hotel room just like the Scots Doc experianced in another thread....so things ain't that bad when you weigh it up.

fatbas***d
udonmap.com

Post by fatbas***d » May 6, 2009, 5:10 am

BM, Tex said that he had a few freckles but the truth is his problem runs a bit deeper.

One of the only photos of Tex as a baby his mother didn't destroy'

Poor ol Tex, all he a wants out of life is to get laid, just once. He couldn't get laid in pattaya so when he heard about udon he thought, I might have a chance but sadly not even in udon will on of the local lassies take his money for a night of fulfillment for poor Ol Tex.

Texpat
udonmap.com

Post by Texpat » May 8, 2009, 1:22 am

After my nose job a few years ago, you would hardly believe the kid in the baby photo was me. :D

Return to “Health & Beauty”