Tummy tuck and breast augumentation

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Fawn
udonmap.com

Re: Tummy tuck and breast augumentation

Post by Fawn » October 14, 2009, 1:22 pm

That's a spiffing website. I like the idea of inserting memory gel, that means you can knead to your hearts content and it will return to its former shape. I think the alternative, saline, might be a bit to loose in its consistency. Saline might be the Tesco value option.

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » October 14, 2009, 1:46 pm

strongely suggest going to a katoey bar, and test riding, ok, sample fondles, with the little lady of course, they won't mind, especially if little tip involved. then you can compare gel/saline/large/small, boyancy, firmness. where done and pricing, they'll gladly like the attention, and you get 'hands on' experience. best way to shop. :lol: :lol: :lol:

goronnie
udonmap.com

Post by goronnie » October 14, 2009, 4:05 pm

dougness wrote:Hi a girl here in Canada wants to the price of these procedures in Thailand.I was think Aek Udon would be cheaper than Bangkok or Phuket?
Wife had her boobs done at Yanhee, Bangkok. 50,000 baht back in 2004 (for Thais). Included Room (which is big enough for you to stay) with sofa and TV,room service - good food, and additional morphine pain killers - worth opting for - takes all the after pain away completely! Excellent hospital with over hundred surgeons to choose from (not all based there, and many trained overseas). Place is so big, the clerks use roller skates to get about delivering medical records! I wouldn't be looking for the cheapest place when it comes to surgery - there are a lot of botch jobs. Yanhee has an excellent reputation, web site and price list - just google it. My wife spoke to a couple of people who recommended the same surgeon.
Ron

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » October 14, 2009, 4:30 pm

laphanphon wrote:strongely suggest going to a katoey bar, and test riding, ok, sample fondles, with the little lady of course, they won't mind, especially if little tip involved. then you can compare gel/saline/large/small, boyancy, firmness. where done and pricing, they'll gladly like the attention, and you get 'hands on' experience. best way to shop. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best not tell our Ron, he'll be over there in a minute :D

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 14, 2009, 6:47 pm

Wife had her boobs done at Yanhee, Bangkok. 50,000 baht back in 2004 (for Thais)
Now theres a thought......if Dougness's sister does go to Yanhee will be interesting to see the costs seeing as she is 'Farang'....the prices i quoted where for Thai.

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » October 16, 2009, 10:48 am

Aard to late I read LA post :lol: :lol:

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » October 16, 2009, 10:59 am

I thought you were going to say you had already been over there testing for "Buoyancy and Firmness" :D :D

dougness
udonmap.com

Post by dougness » October 16, 2009, 12:44 pm

I looked at the Yahnee website and they are upfront with thier prices.Its in USD and the boob job with most units of saline is $7000 USD.They do the tranny op for either $6500 or $9000 USD,if anyone on the forum has a hankering for it :D

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 16, 2009, 1:53 pm

I would of thought that the prices quoted on the site in $$$$$ are for 'outsiders'....7000$ don't work out to 80000baht.

maybe its differant face 2 face.

well i know 100% its 80000baht, for Thai's anyway.

goronnie
udonmap.com

Post by goronnie » October 16, 2009, 3:54 pm

Yanhee website used to have 2 options - Thai language and English language. You can find out the Thai price, in Baht, if you can read Thai - however unless you are Thai - you won't get it for this price.

lassebasse
udonmap.com

Post by lassebasse » February 22, 2010, 8:10 am

What about a boobs job here in Udon Thani? Any reports would be appreciated. I have seen one clinic and I guess that the big private hospitals also can do. The question is how good or bad are they in comparison with the facilities in Bangkok?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » February 23, 2010, 10:16 pm

I have seen one clinic
I don't think a clinic could do such an operation.....i think you may well find that they 'organize' it, and its done in a Hospital in Bangers.

foexie
udonmap.com

Post by foexie » March 7, 2010, 8:28 pm

Dougness,

sometimes i see an add in the Bkkpost.A hospital their offers breastenlargements for 50.000 baht.

I have seen the add several times so if you need the adres you have to look in the paper or maybe somebody on this forum is a frequent reader and can help you with the adres and number.

Regards,Foexie

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Post by kjellsnell » March 8, 2010, 10:55 am

Hej Lassebasse: I recomand a plasticsurgery in Sakona korn. Thai friends of us recomanded Yanisa clinic there and a relative women of mine, makes a brest and stomageoperation there at the same time. The doctor rent the operationroom and the staf at the militaryhospital for operation and everything went very well. Even checkup and rehabilitaion after the op was a great succes......so this one is god.

The price for bigger breast and stomagereduce was around 83000 bath, thats half the price if you compare whit Phuket and Bangkok hospitals!

Return to “Health & Beauty”