Fitness routines

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Earnest
udonmap.com

Re: Fitness routines

Post by Earnest » January 28, 2023, 7:09 pm

Park run this morning, weather dry and around 7 degrees but the trail was muddy.

5KM in 27:24.

https://www.parkrun.org.uk/

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 29, 2023, 10:55 am

Started 4 pm at Cafe Kronborg on Soi Diana, then PJ Bar on Second Road, then on to New Bar, Scantic and Candy Bars on Soi 13/1, Hooters on Beach Road and after a circle on the beach, on-in at the TQ at 8 pm. Home and in bed with my Horlicks by 10 pm.

Ferret Hash #32 completed.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 29, 2023, 11:02 am

tamada wrote:
January 29, 2023, 10:55 am
Started 4 pm at Cafe Kronborg on Soi Diana, then PJ Bar on Second Road, then on to New Bar, Scantic and Candy Bars on Soi 13/1, Hooters on Beach Road and after a circle on the beach, on-in at the TQ at 8 pm. Home and in bed with my Horlicks by 10 pm.

A rigerous work out Tam .. =D> ... i see you missed out Hot n Cold agogo with the dwarf dancers wearing wellington boots, marvelous fun filling their wellies with beer and drawing straws to see who get to drink it direct from the welly of course..

Was it busy out n about IN FUN CITY ?? and when is #33 scheduled

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 29, 2023, 4:35 pm

tamada wrote:
And did you drink alone?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 29, 2023, 5:10 pm

Earnest wrote:
January 29, 2023, 4:35 pm
tamada wrote:
And did you drink alone?
Drinking along with 35 other like minded but disturbed souls. The Horlicks was all on my own. No hangover this morning either.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 29, 2023, 5:43 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 29, 2023, 11:02 am
tamada wrote:

A rigerous work out Tam .. =D> ... i see you missed out Hot n Cold agogo with the dwarf dancers wearing wellington boots, marvelous fun filling their wellies with beer and drawing straws to see who get to drink it direct from the welly of course..

Was it busy out n about IN FUN CITY ?? and when is #33 scheduled

DM
'twas the weekend so sin city looked reasonably busy yesterday. It was deserted when I went for brekky around 9 this morning but by 11, Second Road was filling up with weekenders headed for Central and another big queue for Terminal 21. They still havent finished the drainage work on Second behind Royal Garden which is down to single lane for a few hundred meters.

Highway 7 in on Saturday morning and out this afternoon was moving along nicely but a truck rear-ended another just shy of the Lat Krabang toll plaza so a 5 minute bottleneck there.

As Wallace and Gromit opined, a grand day out.

The world renowned Accrington Ferret Hash doesn't have a fixed or regular schedule like normal hash runs. Last year we did #30 in Norway early in the year and #31 was a New Year's Eve one in Blackpool. I'll let you know when and where the next one will be.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 29, 2023, 11:10 pm

tamada wrote:
January 29, 2023, 5:10 pm
Drinking along with 35 other like minded but disturbed souls. The Horlicks was all on my own. No hangover this morning either.
It's a large round.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 18, 2023, 11:45 pm

I did a Park Run this morning - windy at first then it rained. I lapped two fat girls and came in 45 out of 103.

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » February 19, 2023, 11:23 am

Earnest wrote:
February 18, 2023, 11:45 pm
I lapped two fat girls and came in 45
Minutes or her number?

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 19, 2023, 2:19 pm

Ooh, saucy!

olivegrater3

Post by olivegrater3 » February 25, 2023, 1:49 pm

I get up every morning and run 3 kilometers and exercise. Eat food like limit to keep the body fit.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 25, 2023, 5:39 pm

Very good.

I've not run all week but managed to complete a Park Run this morning.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 26, 2023, 9:53 am

I bet all those ultra keeping fit people and those who watch thier diets ae kicking themselves as the new trend is small amount of correct exercise will help you to lose weight faster or so it is claimed and that older so-called fit people die because they over-exercised . NOW THat is stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » February 26, 2023, 12:23 pm

I must be stupid.

Personally I get huge enjoyment out of my nightly runs round the lake breezing past the ladies admiring my toned body. Better than being a 70 year old fat bloke in my book.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 26, 2023, 1:36 pm

samster wrote:
February 26, 2023, 12:23 pm
I must be stupid.

Personally I get huge enjoyment out of my nightly runs round the lake breezing past the ladies admiring my toned body. Better than being a 70 year old fat bloke in my book.
Who mentioned overweight,I certainly did not, just an observation . You do whaever tuns you on I never say otherwise to anyone, each their own.

Those FAT 70 year olds yopu talk about probably suffer apart from being fat, other debilitating problems in any event . Be thankful; for small mercies next week you could be sruck down with something equally 'orrible +++++++++

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 26, 2023, 5:46 pm

But doesn't obesity lead to other conditions, sir? I'm thinking of bowel cancer, diabetes, heart disease et cetera. It's surely better to maintain a healthy weight through regular exercise as a chap cruises through middle age and into fossilisation?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 26, 2023, 7:34 pm

samster wrote:
February 26, 2023, 12:23 pm
I must be stupid.

Yes, I will keep KP's pearls of wisdom firmly in mind when I am on my next 50km off=road bike ride.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 27, 2023, 1:12 am

Bloody hell, I'll wager you've a sore ar$e after 50 klicks off road, old chum. Take up running, 30 seconds only as recommended by KP. :lol:

Your posts over the previous week are sparse, have you crossed Officer IC Udon Map and suffered his wrath?

ajsp9
udonmap.com

Post by ajsp9 » February 27, 2023, 1:27 am

samster wrote:
February 19, 2023, 11:23 am
Earnest wrote:
February 18, 2023, 11:45 pm
I lapped two fat girls and came in 45
Minutes or her number?
=D>

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 27, 2023, 3:06 am

Ha, ha, yes, it was rather good, wasn't it. :D

I often confuse you with the chap who used to live next to Alan in Nong Khai but it not you, I think.

Return to “Health & Beauty”