Skin Care

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
dan115loop
udonmap.com

Skin Care

Post by dan115loop » November 13, 2006, 9:43 am

My wife would like to know if there is a clinic offering skin treament in Udon? Such as the removal of sun spots.

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » November 13, 2006, 10:08 am

Bio Clinic may be your answer; they apparently do laser skin treatments and various other cosmetic surgeries. I think they've moved and are possibly on the prajak road between the train station and the complex.

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » November 13, 2006, 10:17 am

there are a couple treatment centers around town, not sure what they offer. not sure what sun spots are either, if those spots on hand which you get when older, was told in states a cream is available for that and it does work, but i'm not that vain yet. i'm not a fan of skin treatments, as i think most of BS. so do a little research to see if something is even treatable and cost effective. as retinin A, does work as and anti aging/wrinkle treatment, and many product have it in the ingredients, but there is so little, that i doesn't make much of a difference, and the cost is high for doing little or nothing. it's a consumer beware industry with false promises, like whitening creams, which are nothing but moisterizer w/sun block added. even saw whitening deodorant the other day, had to get some, as you wouldn't want all the sun exposure to your armpit to ruin you image. unbelievable what they sell sometimes.

buyer beware, good luck.

Return to “Health & Beauty”