Medication for Parkinson Disease

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
jimboLV
udonmap.com

Post by jimboLV » September 9, 2013, 2:12 pm

Is anybody on here taking a drug called Levomet? I have a supply that I don’t need anymore. It may go under other brand names, but it consists of Levidopa 100 mg, and Carbidopa, 25 mg. I have a box of 100 pills, never opened still in the original shrink-wrap. Manufactured in Thailand by Unison Laboratories, and distributed by Medline Co. The manufacturing date is 22/3/12, exp. date is 22/3/14. I would be happy to give them to someone who is taking them. Note that I am not trying to sell them. And would only give them to someone who has been prescribed by a physician. This is not a drug that you would want to self medicate! I also have another 30 not in the original box, but still sealed in a metal foil strip.

I have been taking it for several months and recently switched Doctors. My new Doctor told me I was taking too many medications, so she changed the meds and reduced the dosage. This was over a month ago and with good results so I assume the change is permanent.

I do not live in Udon so would have to send them by mail (if that is possible). I will be in Udon for the US Embassy outreach on Sept 18 at the Centara, so, if interested we could make the switch then.

So if you are interested send ma a PM and we can go from there.

jimboLV
udonmap.com

Post by jimboLV » September 15, 2013, 11:56 am

Just bumping this up. No takers so far, maybe that means we have a healthy group. :D

Will be traveling the next few days, with limited or no access to computer. I will be in Udon the 17th through the 19th. So if anyone is interested you can try to track me down. I will be at the US embassy outreach at the Centara on the morning of the 18th. After that it's anyone's guess. But will be staying at BB Villa resort, so you can try to catch me there. The room will be registered in my wife's name, Duangjai individual.

Return to “Health & Beauty”