Recent Dental Cost

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
banpaeng
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by banpaeng » May 8, 2015, 6:08 pm

I have read the threads and have obtained some valuable information on recommendations of dentist. As I need quite a bit of work (one three tooth bridge and three crowns replaced) I am looking to have an idea of what these procedures cost. If you have had this type of procedure done in the last year, would you be so kind to let me know the cost.

Would like to know if your price includes the cost of a temporary, build up of post, tooth preparation, core buildup, etc. Did you use just metal with porcelain or did you use some gold added.

I am looking for a turnkey price as close as I can get it.

Thanks in advance.

broon97
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by broon97 » May 9, 2015, 12:13 pm

Why not visit one or more of the Dentists, ask your questions and get their quote.
Surely this direct approach is much more reliable.

rick
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by rick » May 9, 2015, 2:41 pm

crown prices depend on size and materials used - could be between 4-12,000 a tooth, as long as root canal treatment not needed. I agree only thing is to get a quote.

wiking
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by wiking » May 9, 2015, 3:49 pm

my dentish ORAL-B is never taking money to tell you how much and this place is very fair, never doing more than you need to be done and I think this is the same with some other who is recommend

but remember it taking a little longer time here, because no making the crown, all made in bangkok

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by banpaeng » May 9, 2015, 4:14 pm

Thanks for your reply, but visiting the dentist is not feasible as I live in the US. I will call but was trying to get an good guess on what it might be. I will be visiting Udon so will need to call to see how long needed for this procedure. I was able to email and get quotes from Bangkok but not so in Udon. That is why I posted here.

Again thanks for the replys.

wazza
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by wazza » May 10, 2015, 2:27 am

A guy i know a little , just went through the procedure for a crown in Udon, with root canal. I think he was quoted a 1 off price....Took him over 2 months , to finally complete the procedure.

Will try to track him down, and get his price, but im sure a quick call to your preferred dental surgey for an email address, or mobile phone number, use Whats App, Line to then communicate ....

Im sure the Dentists use these chat programmes for their social chit chat ...

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by mortiboy » May 10, 2015, 7:03 am

Mai mee tahng !

Udonhoward
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by Udonhoward » May 10, 2015, 7:08 am

Total costs of work I had done at Bangkok hospital, in the last year and a half:

Crown (not gold) including a root canal: $365.00

Three-tooth bridge including one extraction: $950.00

It was very good work, I have no complaints. Multiple appointments were necessary (14 in total, for the two procedures) partly due to a complication with the tooth requiring the bridge. You can't be in a hurry.

Hope this helps.

rick
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by rick » May 10, 2015, 1:05 pm

When i had a crown done at Bangkok hospital, yes, takes about 6 weeks minimum. Root canal is done by dentist from Bangkok and need to allow another 3 weeks or so - i was also quoted 10,000 baht last month just for the root canal.

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by banpaeng » May 11, 2015, 5:00 am

Would like to thank the members who responded and those that read as I now have some type if info to use. I will call Ratchanai and Wattana to check time to complete what I need done. Waiting for crowns/bridges from Bangkok might be an issue. I will only be in Issan for two weeks. It seems that the Bangkok hospital is out as just do not have the time.

Again thanks for all who gave info.

GARYZX6R
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by GARYZX6R » May 11, 2015, 6:50 am

Had my root canal work done at Wattara by the bus station. Two months and 12,000 bht. She does excellent work and speaks excellent english..
I would think it be impossible to get all your work done in 2 weeks in Udon ..

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Recent Dental Cost

Post by banpaeng » May 11, 2015, 10:14 am

Again thanks for all reply. Just talked to the clinics and they are telling me a month maybe more for this work.

Will do in Bangkok

Return to “Health & Beauty”