achilles tendon cracked

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Mikedee43
udonmap.com

Re: achilles tendon cracked

Post by Mikedee43 » February 2, 2019, 2:30 pm

Full hip is the ball and socket on one side

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » February 2, 2019, 10:20 pm

dunroaming wrote:
January 12, 2019, 9:38 pm
Sorry should have added he also said wants to visit our strawberry farm and that massages might help, told him you tell the wife that as me trying to explain massages won't go down as well as the massage 😂yes he has a dry sense of humour. How can the wife fight that one massage ordered by the Dr
He's a really great bloke, & is so personable.

Unlike some of snooty consultant docs in blighty.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » February 10, 2019, 10:21 pm

Faraday wrote:
February 2, 2019, 10:20 pm
dunroaming wrote:
January 12, 2019, 9:38 pm
Sorry should have added he also said wants to visit our strawberry farm and that massages might help, told him you tell the wife that as me trying to explain massages won't go down as well as the massage 😂yes he has a dry sense of humour. How can the wife fight that one massage ordered by the Dr
He's a really great bloke, & is so personable.

Unlike some of snooty consultant docs in blighty.
Yes he is and even my wife said wow him not big head and can talk. Went to him today had 5 syringes of fluid removed from my knee then cortizone and replacement synthetic fluid injected knee feels much better total cost was 4000 baht and he was as gentle as a lamb. I spent years playing sports and knees took a lot of punishment 15 ops in UK starting at age 12. Very very good doctor knows his stuff that's for sure

Return to “Health & Beauty”