Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
User avatar
christian_2013
udonmap.com
Posts: 67
Joined: April 21, 2009, 6:56 am

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by christian_2013 » February 11, 2018, 11:01 am

Jello wrote:
February 10, 2018, 9:24 am
wazza wrote:
February 9, 2018, 1:24 pm
I challenged you felix to a joust many many times
felixcat wrote:
February 9, 2018, 7:17 pm
I'm out. It's been fun.....
Presenting facts does not dissuade the conspiracy theorist, but it does seem to make them leave.
Image



User avatar
felixcat
udonmap.com
Posts: 611
Joined: October 21, 2016, 12:21 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by felixcat » February 12, 2018, 12:22 am

So it appears the childrens are the 1st victims, Probably because they are hit with 76 Mandatory shots by 7 yrs. So sad!
I actually believe if I were in a room of flu patients, I would not get it, for 2 reasons: Those vaccines are not in my system and my system is strong.
I was done with this, but..Jello said "Presenting facts does not dissuade the conspiracy theorist, but it does seem to make them leave". Jello , What Facts? Wassa, your "jousting" is nothing more than saying "Thats not true". Bring something to the plate before proclaiming "I challenged you felix to a joust many many times.". No you did not.
And Red Helmet person: why do you attack YouTude vids? You should be attacking your 1 sided MSM for peddleing progaganda & fear. They tell you that Independant News is Fake News..because we are exposing MSM lies. They will get their 100% control soon with the help of Facebook & Google and people like you who believe what they are selling. Besides, MSM, Facebook & Google are all cia propaganda. Just because MSM calls themself "the one to trust", do you?
Why attack Mike Adams (Health Ranger)? He employs many Specialists and Scientists of many walks of life. And has the Health Ranger Store https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTGaq9 ... dmKAJzyFLw Yummy recipes too.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAZaby ... mfBPnZY0nQ for his daily uploads.
Heres one for the haters: Money and Control: Why the FDA is Cracking Down on Natural Medicine Supplies
http://readynutrition.com/resources/mon ... _08022018/

User avatar
wazza
udonmap.com
Posts: 8995
Joined: April 2, 2006, 9:06 pm
Location: Cuba- Drove around in an Ol 55 Chev - On the Prowl
Contact:

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by wazza » February 12, 2018, 2:57 pm

" Wassa, your "jousting" is nothing more than saying "Thats not true". Bring something to the plate before proclaiming "I challenged you felix to a joust many many times.". No you did not. "
Oh yes i did, Flu is not seasonal ( Ur You Tube Mans link !!! ) FFS , why didnt you google Northern Hemisphere Vs Southern Hemisphere hospital admissions for Winter Season as i challenged you to ??

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/d ... e-11816073 Well well well. OH its occurring on the Northern Hemisphere Winter Season

http://www.dhhs.tas.gov.au/publichealth ... 7_report_4 and look at that graph corresponding to the Southern Hemisphere Winter Season, Is that trend or what !!!

geez my brain is hurting after all that ....


Im still waiting on the name of the Prosthetic that you create and implant into the faces of people.

Felix lights blue touch paper and runs away chop chop 5555555

User avatar
felixcat
udonmap.com
Posts: 611
Joined: October 21, 2016, 12:21 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by felixcat » February 12, 2018, 4:47 pm

wazza, can you enlighten me on the post you said this, and the post you say I said "Prosthetic that you create and implant" ? "Touche" Maybe someday we can sit down over a coffee.. we did chat on IM once, remember that?
Unfortunately, my IM disappeared, and smiley faces. So imagine, I just sent you a smiley face, its stuck in your mind now.
News Update: http://allnewspipeline.com/Deep_State_W ... To_Die.php
If you cannot read, see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... GcuCVn4rB0
Read the comments by many "not Bought and Paid for" doctors.
Yes, its happening..NOW. Why? The US comes down 1st, after that, the rest will follow. Depopulation, thanks to your buddys Rockefeller, Gates, and all the other "They and Them". Again, I'm just trying to help the human people..no reward to my pocket or my "Fame". Thats BS.

User avatar
Stantheman
udonmap.com
Posts: 1068
Joined: February 9, 2009, 3:33 am
Location: USA (For Now)

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by Stantheman » February 12, 2018, 8:44 pm

Shame on you Wazza, posting links to facts, don't you know you are only suppose to post youtube half truth, if that, from some hack

User avatar
wazza
udonmap.com
Posts: 8995
Joined: April 2, 2006, 9:06 pm
Location: Cuba- Drove around in an Ol 55 Chev - On the Prowl
Contact:

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by wazza » February 13, 2018, 11:29 am

Holy Youtube Batman

Yes Robin, dont let the facts get in the way of the truth


Felix , i would estimate that 90% of my replies to your links / comments remain unanswered.

I got a PM from you, read it, deleted it and after that my day was full of smiles from memory.

User avatar
felixcat
udonmap.com
Posts: 611
Joined: October 21, 2016, 12:21 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by felixcat » February 13, 2018, 12:05 pm

Like I said: If you cannot read, see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... GcuCVn4rB0
wazza, lets "joust"...show me the link to your "Im still waiting on the name of the Prosthetic that you create and implant into the faces of people." and I will answer it. I would love to, because I helped 1000,s of people to have a happier and healthier life and I saved 5 people from death (murder) while working in the Prison Ststem. (and that was not inmates, that was guards, risking their life for $21,000 per year, info given to me, from inmates, because I bonded with them)
And you did what? Applied a bandaid....and "suggested" vaccines are good for you?
Red helmet person, ....and your purpose in life is what?

User avatar
wazza
udonmap.com
Posts: 8995
Joined: April 2, 2006, 9:06 pm
Location: Cuba- Drove around in an Ol 55 Chev - On the Prowl
Contact:

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by wazza » February 13, 2018, 3:35 pm

Once again Felix you refuse to answer my questions.

Deflecting ignoring etc....

Lets start again

Your clip that you posted claims that Flu is not seasonal.

I have posted reputable evidence to suggest other wise.

Lets start with just this topic...

User avatar
Faraday
udonmap.com
Posts: 496
Joined: December 4, 2015, 10:53 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by Faraday » February 13, 2018, 6:35 pm

Very interested to see the max- fax implant.

Post it up Felix.

User avatar
fatbob
udonmap.com
Posts: 1975
Joined: July 14, 2009, 7:19 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by fatbob » February 13, 2018, 7:04 pm

Any one that takes a flu shot is a fool. Period.

User avatar
Stantheman
udonmap.com
Posts: 1068
Joined: February 9, 2009, 3:33 am
Location: USA (For Now)

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by Stantheman » February 13, 2018, 8:24 pm

Poor Felix worrying about someone else's purpose in life while his whole life is youtube, must be lonely for him sitting in the sticks in front of a computer all day. By the way Felix your last youtube post, fortunately, was no go as part was cut off, so thank you for that.

User avatar
felixcat
udonmap.com
Posts: 611
Joined: October 21, 2016, 12:21 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by felixcat » February 14, 2018, 12:38 pm

Stantheman, you gotta stop guessing (dao). Surprised you didn't do the "sitting in your Mothers basement" line. Are you? Actually, my neighbors are a American, a Brit and an Aussie, and more Thai. "Whats up guys"...I'm really non-violent and don't shoot my mouth off, unless I'm trying to wake someone up. Theres that. You probably didn't pay your internet bill, thats why the video stopped. So what did anyone think of that video? Just another "conspiracy theory"? I hope it is.
OK, next.....Wassa is up....
I think I remembered that thing we talked about. (so your not crazy, truth). Not an implant, it was a "Opterator" made for people who had throat cancer, and a large portion of their sinus cavity removed. Like a denture with a 3-4 " chimney" on it to fill the void from the roof of your mouth being cut out. Only made one in 20 years, so it was great working with a team of Dr's to give the patient back some ability to eat. It also helps to prevent infection getting into the sinus area from food, ect. I seen many miracles in 20 short years. A lady came to me and asked for help with her husband. His teeth were bad, broken, missing alot, could not eat well, had stomach problems from not being able to properly chew his food. Thanksgiving was in 2 days, he was really sick and said she just wanted him to be able to enjoy his Thanksgiving dinner. Did a RUSH job on u/L partials. She called 4 days later, so happy! Said he ate a large meal, enjoyed it, layed back to nap, passed away in his sleep.Thats a reward and compliment.

User avatar
Stantheman
udonmap.com
Posts: 1068
Joined: February 9, 2009, 3:33 am
Location: USA (For Now)

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by Stantheman » February 14, 2018, 10:54 pm

Felix, you need to go and check your 12 Feb post as the link is bad, something about invalid. Maybe before commenting next time you should look at your posts.

User avatar
Faraday
udonmap.com
Posts: 496
Joined: December 4, 2015, 10:53 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by Faraday » February 15, 2018, 9:46 am

To put the cat among the pigeons.....

https://gizadeathstar.com/2018/02/vacci ... wn-causes/

User avatar
felixcat
udonmap.com
Posts: 611
Joined: October 21, 2016, 12:21 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by felixcat » February 15, 2018, 2:08 pm

Stantheman, don't know what to say, link works good here. And you too, before making a comment, take a breather. Maybe someday we "Homeboys" will get to know each other better.
Faraday, your post is really long.....zzzzz. I bet most only read the title. Thats why I like short videos. With peoples attention spans being at historic lows (less than a goldfish), you got to get in there quick before they lull back to sleep.
I really hope this flu thing is not "a weapon" being used against us, because so many are being forced to take them. Quess who is not being forced to take them? Islamic people. Hmmm?

User avatar
Nigglyb
udonmap.com
Posts: 739
Joined: February 13, 2014, 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by Nigglyb » February 15, 2018, 7:16 pm

felixcat wrote:
February 15, 2018, 2:08 pm
Quess who is not being forced to take them? Islamic people. Hmmm?
I wasn't forced & even though I come from Bradford UK, I'm not Islamic :D
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

User avatar
Faraday
udonmap.com
Posts: 496
Joined: December 4, 2015, 10:53 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by Faraday » February 15, 2018, 7:22 pm

felixcat wrote:
February 15, 2018, 2:08 pm
Stantheman, don't know what to say, link works good here. And you too, before making a comment, take a breather. Maybe someday we "Homeboys" will get to know each other better.
Faraday, your post is really long.....zzzzz. I bet most only read the title. Thats why I like short videos. With peoples attention spans being at historic lows (less than a goldfish), you got to get in there quick before they lull back to sleep.
I really hope this flu thing is not "a weapon" being used against us, because so many are being forced to take them. Quess who is not being forced to take them? Islamic people. Hmmm?
Yea, it is a bit long....the explanation of what Meta Analysis actually is, surprised me.


No doubt wizza, sorry, Wazza, will decimate it though.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
felixcat
udonmap.com
Posts: 611
Joined: October 21, 2016, 12:21 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by felixcat » February 16, 2018, 8:33 pm

Faraday, I don't think Wazza is going to "want to "decimate" it, because I think he is starting to wake up to what is going on. I don't think Wazza wants to be "guilty" in his soul/ heart, for pushing Fake news that kills people.
Big Pharma, Vaccnes, Governments, they are all killing us. This issue is not dead. You people need to be awaken.
I will keep info pouring in...and i want to thank Bumper for initiating this forum. He did not intend it to go this far, but the door is now open, AND THIS NEEDS TO CONTINUE. BUMPER is a good man, if none of you know him. Some of you need to find GOOD MEN you Can Copy, because you have no "Heros".
Any Heros want to speak up and say what I mean? Or don't, I will do it.

User avatar
Faraday
udonmap.com
Posts: 496
Joined: December 4, 2015, 10:53 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by Faraday » February 17, 2018, 5:54 am

It was a joke Felix, gently teasing.

Can we change the way Pharmaceutical Co's operate? Nope, we cannot. Just being aware is enough.

This isn't complacency though, can't be bothered with that....

User avatar
felixcat
udonmap.com
Posts: 611
Joined: October 21, 2016, 12:21 pm

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by felixcat » February 17, 2018, 11:31 am

I get it Faraday, but because MOST still get their news from MSM shills, most will never see "it coming". Because MSM will not talk about these things (they are not allowed to). What if its "proven" that these Vaccines are weaponized to depopulate us? MSM will not tell you that. I will post this when it's "proven". (it is already, but we have a battle on for control of the brains..they won't show the truth and they want to shut all of us up from telling the truth).
Floride is one of those. Working with over 150 Dentists, Surgeons, Endodontists, Prostidontis, ect, I could not get ONE of them to admit Flourida was safe or reduced cavities. They knew the truth and all they were allowed to say was "Well, we don't really know", have a free Tooth brush & tooth paste". Yes, I had a License to Operate, but I didn't "sell out" myself. Rather, I suffered the constant Laboratory & Safety inspections, sometimes monthly..while my "competitors" had none. They were sell-outs also. Yes, see all those commercials showing a BIG blob of toothpaste on a brush, yummy! Actually, thats enough toothpaste to brush your teeth 8 times. You just need enough to make bubbles and freshen your mouth, the rest goes down the drain. Baking soda is better and will whiten your teeth (slowly), but SAFER.
I would like to introduce you all to Kevin Galalae @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfzyD9skhr4
See all his other videos.

Post Reply

Return to “Health & Beauty”