Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Udon Map
Admin

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by Udon Map » January 29, 2018, 7:26 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
January 29, 2018, 6:33 am
Udon Map wrote:
January 28, 2018, 9:29 am
1. In many areas, metropolitan Boston being the one with which I have personal experience, flu shots are available free without regard to need.
While not commenting on the need for, effectiveness of, usefulness of, etc. I note that pharmaceutical companies make big political donations and medication is never free, your tax dollars at work pay for all the "free" medicine if you need/want it or not and the pharmaceutical companies get a return (often profiting) on the "donations" they make.

Is metropolitan Boston (and the other areas) being altruistic? I think not so much.
That's not how it works. The vaccine is purchased by drug stores (Walgreens, CVS, etc.) and given free at the stores. It's a cheap way for them to get customers in. The vaccines are always given near the prescription counter at the rear of the store; so the people have to walk through the store to get them. I'm sure that the store hopes that they will make some impulse purchases as they're walking by the merchandise displays.

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » January 29, 2018, 8:19 am

Barney wrote:
January 28, 2018, 8:49 pm
wazza wrote:The Dirtiest seat in the plane is the Aisle Seat as everyone with flu virus on their hands from sneezing etc, also touches your head rest as they wander through.

The Aircraft uses recycled air as cabin is pressurised.
That’s why I hate it when they let cattle class in the front door and walk through my businesses class area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I always call them the "great unwashed".

Carry a walking cane with you, & should the blighters impinge upon your sterile environment, just strike them down.

Gotta keep the hoi polloi in their place.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » January 29, 2018, 9:10 pm

Every time I have been in the hospital, they load me up with meds, that I end up taking back because after researching the meds, they are all dangerous to the point of "potential Stroke, heart attack". I now tell them what I want, like magnesisum, calsium (stronger grade and free if the one who hit me has to pay). The rest i need, I take care of. Hawthorn Berry for HBP, fish oil for healthy heart/ brain function, tumeric helps with some pain, ect. Yes, they know me, and still try to push that garbage. They have to, its what they get paid to do. Some Dr's have asked me about many things that they never knew, and write it down.
Anyways, some thought it was funny what I posted..so look what I found today. A video talking the same I said, plus much more..in fact all should see this before you settle into your choices. This info is being scrubbed from the internet, as are herbalist & homeopathic Dr's who are being found dead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HDnWQaFUK0 Death From Flu Shots Increase Dramatically
If I didn't care, I would not do this. I may end up "suicided" like many others.
And Snoops? Really? Many of you commenters like 666 so much, hear it from your Boy. Styxhexenhammer666. Really, he's OK, speaks alot of truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1fk3yQo_CQ

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » January 29, 2018, 11:31 pm

OMG !!

Big Pharma are adding an unknown virus to all out vaccinations to make us unwell , to make them sell more medications.

Scary stuff or what !!!

Hold on Edward Jenner ( the guy who developed the Smallpox vaccination ) didnt have Big Pharma then, as it was the first vaccination, so going on what Felix is saying they then added " Their Virus " later to the small pox vaccination to make people unwell and making the disease stay around, so consumers can spend more money on treatments. BUT hold the front page - Smallpox had disappeared, what happened to the " Big Pharms Virus " didnt work ???

Same comment for Polio then , disease is sadly re appearing in some countries, Big Pharma NO, the Pakistanis are refusing vaccinations for Polio, after the Bin Laden episode where they tracked the DNA back to vaccination needles.

Flu virus isnt seasonal ? WTF !!!

Suggest you research hospital admissions for what ever part of the world you like and cross check it against their winter / cold season ! staggering increases in admissions for the elderly and also increased fatalities. Hospitals keep good daily records of all presentations, start there....

Soon the Hep C disease will be under controlled with new medications etc, good news for many

I think there is a conspiracy that Big Pharma has ethical companies that develop medications to benefit the patient and make money vs Felix's unethical companies that are infecting us.... to make more money.

Surely ethical Lawyers would sue the unethical Pharmas' as the pot is huge.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » January 29, 2018, 11:48 pm

There wouldnt be a Hedge Fund in the world who wouldnt back a Class Action Suit on Big Pharma if there was an " added virus "

Offer $10 million to the first whistleblower in The Bad Pharma to spill the beans on the pharmocology of their virus , spend $100 million researching it and confirming that is added to medications. 5 years of clinical trials, peer review papers ,and then John Grisham publishes a new book, based on this....

Then 20 million joining the class action, in the first 20 mins of registration on line.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » January 30, 2018, 10:48 am

Never knew a simple questions as to if they were available would cause such a response. In the end it's an individual choice.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » January 30, 2018, 9:11 pm

Sorry, don't mean to drag this out longer, but new information is out to help others make their safe choices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaA4JJ7fpHw
President Trump: Avoid The ‘Dangerous’ Flu Shot At All Costs
A gentleman whom I hold great respect for many years now and has one of the most outstanding bios. See at the bottom, "About the Author" Mile Adams
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-28- ... erica.html
America leads the world by about 50% more deaths than any other country in the world from vaccines and prescriptions, that are suppose to keep us healthy. Hmmm?

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » January 30, 2018, 9:45 pm

felixcat wrote:
January 30, 2018, 9:11 pm
Sorry, don't mean to drag this out longer, but new information is out to help others make their safe choices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaA4JJ7fpHw
President Trump: Avoid The ‘Dangerous’ Flu Shot At All Costs
A gentleman whom I hold great respect for many years now and has one of the most outstanding bios. See at the bottom, "About the Author" Mile Adams
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-28- ... erica.html
America leads the world by about 50% more deaths than any other country in the world from vaccines and prescriptions, that are suppose to keep us healthy. Hmmm?
Anybody can find just about anything on youtube to support any radical idea's, guess another reason I don't pay attention to the horse manure. Youtube is only good for listening to music and funny videos, not to get REAL information.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » January 31, 2018, 6:00 pm

Trump did not make a YouTube vid to say this...
The "radical idea's" people, you refer to, are the ones who care about you. They interupt their own lives when they see false, deceptive propaganda being spread .
via...governments and...
people who have "no life" and comment from another country
and The Devils Advocate, who once got to ride in a fine crusier in cuba.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » February 3, 2018, 5:44 pm

felixcat wrote:
January 27, 2018, 5:31 pm
I will never, willingly, allow that poison into my body.
Never ever had one and maybe only 2 vaccines arounf the 60's.
This stuff weakens your immune system and plants "malware" in your body designed to make more problems.
Boost your immune system with D3 (sunlight) and any kind of onions or peppers, fruits & veggies with lots of vitimins.
Just my opinion...
I would have to assume you never have been in the Military. No choice there :D
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 3, 2018, 7:34 pm

I got out of the Military before they started forcing vaccines on children and jailing the parents.
That was the "Military State" of America.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 3, 2018, 9:09 pm

Ray, don't take that as insensitive. I feel for you, really.
You followed orders, got a paycheck for supporting your country, a monkey on your back and a boot out the door so they could get "younger blood" in there to fight endless wars of destroying one country after another. How do you make America Great Again when each President (puppet) pushes for more and bigger Military?
Growing up I was always told "You will go into the Military. Your father and brother had "flat feet" but you don't". My grandfather had a 380 acre farm with woods, ponds, ect. Growing up with guns, I would camp out in the woods for days training myself for military. Would have made a good sniper or ambush man. But after graduating, went to the Army recruitment to sign-up. He told me we don't need anybody. (1978) Asked what am I suppose to do? Told me to go get a job. Worked many factory jobs..no money, got a Degree in Criminal Justice (Criminal Investigation). Took State Exams, passed, went into the Corrections Department (Prisons), found out that was a "Business" (same as Military). Locking people up, charging Taxpayers $36,000 a year per inmate, and paying me $21,000 to risk my life with no weapon, just a set of keys. Finished the next 20 years "serving "the people" with quality Dental works. Another 12 years later, still trying to help people. Sorry, had to say all that, so some "commenters" don't try to "bounce" on me from reading too much into your comment. I do care about people and have devoted most of my life to helping people.
If you feel you are strong enough and want to flush out those vaccines, you can. Its up to you. Just remember what I said, Lots of vitimins, fruits, ect.
Here is a link to many sites about detox..personally I would go with Health Ranger. Be well.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 3, 2018, 9:15 pm

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » February 4, 2018, 9:34 am

Didn't take it that way at all. Just some of us have different experiences in life

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 5, 2018, 6:56 pm

Understood.
New News: https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-31- ... e-cdc.html
Scandalous CDC director RESIGNS after caught buying shares of vaccine maker Merck while heading the CDC

This being the land of Peppers and no understanding why some of you people came here, eccept for the girls, because alot of you don't like "pet", while I like "Pet, Pet", (Yes, they are beautiful and this is my 2nd Thai wife , 1st 7 years in the US and 2nd now over 8 years here) The stories we hear from your wives_ "I have to prepare special food for him". I wish I had a husband like yours". Yeah, thats what they say. But here are some reasons to eat peppers, or anything like a onion, or bell pepper.
10 Great Reasons to Add Cayenne Pepper to Your Grocery List
https://www.naturalnewsblogs.com/10-gre ... cery-list/
They are good for your health.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 6, 2018, 11:54 am

More new info: Why HOLISTIC doctors and healers need to be ARMED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAoLkbALryI
It has become a war to protect our own health from those who placed themselves in Authority over us.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » February 6, 2018, 10:15 pm

felixcat wrote:
February 6, 2018, 11:54 am
More new info: Why HOLISTIC doctors and healers need to be ARMED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAoLkbALryI
It has become a war to protect our own health from those who placed themselves in Authority over us.
Another youtube from Felix favorite naysayer, so just for the hell of it here's an article about the naysayer that does not leave him in a good light.
https://respectfulinsolence.com/2015/03 ... -profiled/

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 7, 2018, 12:26 am

And who wrote this article? I see no one taking credit for it. So its nothing more than a smear tactic perpetuated by people who don't think. The CDC turns to Mike Adams when they need the truth on something.
Don't you have a life there in the US? You need attention? Get a puppy, they will love anyone who feeds them.

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 7, 2018, 1:38 am

felixcat wrote:
January 28, 2018, 7:30 am
Please open mnd: Because a Govermemt or car maker does something right for once, do you give them your unconditional loyality for the rest of your life? All has changed now. companies don't make things that last a lifetime. They now all seek huge profits, so "things" wear out faster, are not repairable, ect. Vaccines (and the virus) are now created by the same ones who say they are protecting you. Good example: A computer virus company creates the virus, then sells you the "fix".
Big Pharma is all about money and to guarentee big profits, they keep you sick.
WHO, FDA, CDC, Big Pharma, Monsanto, ect. are all one big mafia now. BIG Profits!
The NEW Adgenda is to make you sick, take your money, then depopulate us..
OMG!! Did I just connect computers to "depopulation?? Bill Gates, Mr. Microsoft is now the leader of eugenics (depopulation Vaccines), passed down to him by David Rockefeller, former Leader. Whats that?? bill gates is nephew of rockefeller?? NOO WAYYY!
What, more? Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Is A Rockefeller
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e2SEVgXlUc
So are we all being lied to ? Do you still believe the Twin Towers "melted away" in seconds by jet fuel than does not burn hot enough to melt steel?
Follow your own conscience...
Unfortunately felixcat although you are correct, it is virtually impossible to convince others. But that's ok, their are a lot more people waking up than you think. Bill Gates comes from a wealthy family in the first place, his father was a eugenicist that's where he get's his fetish for killing people from. You only have to watch Bill Gates TedX lecture where he said if we have done our job properly with the vaccines then there global depopulation program will be a success. Felix have you considered being a contact for the round circle project? they have a website.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » February 7, 2018, 7:44 am

felixcat wrote:
February 7, 2018, 12:26 am
And who wrote this article? I see no one taking credit for it. So its nothing more than a smear tactic perpetuated by people who don't think. The CDC turns to Mike Adams when they need the truth on something.
Don't you have a life there in the US? You need attention? Get a puppy, they will love anyone who feeds them.
Aww poor Felix, having nothing worthwhile to say so he resorts to telling someone to get a life. Like his life is so full he spends hours searching youtube to come up with the same old hack to provide a source to quote garbage.

Return to “Health & Beauty”