I think I had a fit ?

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: I think I had a fit ?

Post by papafarang » May 5, 2020, 7:39 am

All checked , nothing abnormal and the doc told me if it happens again go strait to hospital ,don't pass go or collect 200 , lol.
As for the bloody tooth I must have caught it with my top tooth ,wife said I was grinding my teeth.and kind of clamping them together , no need for a dentist now as the bloody thing actually came out when brushing my teeth this morning. Quite surprising that I didn't feel a thing when it happened , you would think ripping a tooth out would wake anyone up lol

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 5, 2020, 7:43 am

Don’t know about you Dean but some of my teeth are quite mobile anyway and I’m sure they’d not hurt if I pulled them out myself. Good news you’re all checked out.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 5, 2020, 7:47 am

vincemunday wrote:
May 5, 2020, 7:43 am
Don’t know about you Dean but some of my teeth are quite mobile anyway and I’m sure they’d not hurt if I pulled them out myself. Good news you’re all checked out.
I wouldn't advise pulling your own teeth out ,,it was extremely painful the day after and have not been able to chew on that side .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » May 5, 2020, 5:59 pm

Thats good news to hear..
but just some info..
dude, when you have a fit, a Grand Mal one anyway, you can be dead to the world. Like someone just pulled the plug and to fall to the floor like a rag doll, without even knowing it. I fell off a three storey building and hit the old sod below, and didnt even know it, until I woke up as they are putting me in the ambo, and someone told me..

if there is a next time for you Mate, and thats an IF from me ( lets say I am just watching your progress, with concern, as one who knows abit about these things....there can be one fit, or many, days apart, years apart..)
get your missus to check you havent swallowed your tongue if there is another, and if she can prise your teeth open without getting her fingers bite off, and get a T towel in your gob, it will save you chewing your tongue to bits, and loosing teeth.

I still advise you not to drive for a month at least, until you are sure things have settled down..
I am only concerned for your health and safety , and that of your family..
something has reared its ugly head. Lets hope its gone for good.,
PM me if you need any other advice. Otherwise I will leave it at that

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 6, 2020, 4:01 am

Thanks maaka seems like it was nothing specific , could have been anything that set it off. If the wife had not told me I would have known nothing about it. Taking my meds correctly again ,keeping hydrated ,trying to avoid this extreme heat and resting when tired . I even backtracked to see if I had eaten anything unusual ,the only thing was some spring rolls .it's simply a mystery

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » May 6, 2020, 11:31 am

its always a mystery Papa..I spent my whole life having to whittle down on foods, drinks, even enjoyment to try and find an answer and a cure...have a friends daughter in her 30's just started, and it seems to be centered around those energy drinks in the green can, and others..real hyper lady but the drinks just tipped her over the threshold. Me it was lack of sleep and booze. I am a great thinker, too much at the best of times..When I went to live on a remote island I could only afford one meal a day, I kid you not, just dinner. For 13yrs I lived like that, and my problem went away..not because of the types of food, but because your gut produces special enezems when your staving, and they enter the body, and whalla..that plus the 100 kilos of weed I puffed

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 6, 2020, 12:10 pm

Funny enough a few years ago I was given a drink ,bright green and they called it cream soda, really liked it so I had a second one , what a strange 30mins followed ,felt odd ,couldn't concentrate not even for a few seconds ,then it sounded like everyone was speaking Dutch .very peculiar . I guessed it was the green food colouring , never touched the stuff again

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » May 6, 2020, 12:38 pm

maaka wrote:
May 6, 2020, 11:31 am
Me it was lack of sleep and booze.
So, you fixed it with more booze, and, more sleep? :lol: :lol:

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » May 6, 2020, 4:15 pm

ohhhhhh I tried to drink it away as a young man, believe you me, but that only hastened things along..
I forgot to add that I got stabbed in the head with a pair of scissors as a kid. ruddy things just stuck up out of my head till mother pulled them out...after that things happened..they talk of scarring on the brain, of electricial impulses and stuff, but its all a mystery..

still if any kids are reading this around the world, ( as the headline comes up on google ) and you are suffering from fits. its not the end of the world ok..I am an old man now, and I had a full and wonderful life, so dont let it stop you from reaching your dreams..

Return to “Health & Beauty”