In Covid times..

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

In Covid times..

Post by DuiDui49 » May 23, 2021, 3:41 pm

Here are some tips to improve your immunsystem figthing Covid:

https://www.dietdoctor.com/coronavirus

But my guess most of the Forum members don't care to much untill..it's maybe to late.Why i say that,well my thread Eating Healthy is not always easy..don't seem to get to much response..So atleast take time to check the link,really nothing new you just need to find a way that makes changes in your life..before it's to late.

No pain no gain..right ;-)

"Finally, if you are older or have an underlying health condition (including obesity, diabetes, or high blood pressure), you have an increased risk of severe symptoms, and potentially, loss of life from COVID-19. We recommend taking every precaution to avoid it.

If you’re young and otherwise healthy, your risk of complications is much lower. If you do contract the virus, chances are good that you’ll have mild symptoms and fully recover within a couple of weeks.

However, it’s possible that you may be infected with the virus without showing any symptoms. So maintaining excellent hygiene and practicing physical distancing are crucial to avoid spreading it to high-risk individuals."

Earnest
udonmap.com

Re: In Covid times..

Post by Earnest » May 23, 2021, 11:43 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
May 23, 2021, 3:41 pm
But my guess most of the Forum members don't care to much untill..it's maybe to late.
Not me, I had AZ vaccine number one on 17 March and BoJo has decided to ensure I get my second for next Tuesday instead of waiting another month.

I also take Vit D too, Imperial College assures me there's some merit in keeping that vitamin topped up.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Return to “Health & Beauty”