Online meds option

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
tamada
udonmap.com

Online meds option

Post by tamada » May 27, 2022, 10:49 am

Time to restock my meds yesterday and checked out the pharmacy next to Global that's been recommended by several members. Unfortunately, she was out of stock but could order in for next week. Before heading to Forte where I bought my last box, I did a quick check online and came across https://bangkokdrugstore.com/

They had what I wanted in stock and including shipping, about 160 baht cheaper than Forte and the pharmacy in town where the wife's niece works. Ordered and paid online (direct bank transfer) at 2:30 p.m. yesterday and shipped overnight for ฿60.00 via Kerry Express. Their tracking says it's out for delivery today.

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

timmy
udonmap.com

Re: Online meds option

Post by timmy » May 27, 2022, 11:17 am

i,m sure some body put a map on here b4 but cant find it , where is the Forte pharmacy shop and do they have a website ?
i,m going to be after some more Accu-test strips soon and looking for the best deal , cheers .

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Re: Online meds option

Post by Bandung_Dero » May 27, 2022, 11:32 am

I use them regularly, very good overnight service. The only problem I have with them is their search engine sucks, will not come back with an alternative if the product one wants is not stocked.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Return to “Health & Beauty”