SEVERE CASE OF CONSTIPATION

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
rick
udonmap.com

Re: SEVERE CASE OF CONSTIPATION

Post by rick » April 18, 2023, 6:29 pm

If i couldn't go for a week i would definitely seek medical assistance - and not an over the counter medicine.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 19, 2023, 8:28 am

I have come to the copnclusion that if a poster is asking other members what to do then
he is already on the downward path to expensive medical intervention. . This has obviously affected his thinking processes already !!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 19, 2023, 9:55 am

I stumbled across an article that said that most people suffer from a lack of magnesium. In particular it helps prevent constipation. Since those magnesium tablets were cheap, I decided to give them a try. I ordered then from Lazada. I can't say for sure that they helped but after taking them one a day for a month or so, I have not had any more problems. Sitting on the toilet pushing and groaning is certainly no fun. They do not cause diarrhea but seem to soften the stool and make me regular every morning.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 19, 2023, 10:02 am

Bananas are packed with magnesium. Dietary changes are a great long-term prevention method, our original UM is way past that approach.

Every second day I have oats, fresh fruit and yogurt for breakfast, I am regular as clockwork. The oats are first-class way of reducing cholesterol as well.

My record for constipation 26 days! However this was after a massive motorbike crash and several major surgeries over that painful period.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » April 20, 2023, 11:29 am

Good day everyone.
Thanks for your answers, suggestions and wishes.
THE START:
While I was a guest in a foreign country, without much control over my diet, stress and physical activities,
I developed this constipation near the end of my trip.
I decided to wait to return to Thailand to take medication. ERROR... I never had SERIOUS CONSTIPATION before.
Here talking to our pharmacist i was told that many remedies exist but they all designed to slowly dislodge the blockage.
From UNISON enema to various teas, potions and that all have different side effects.
When we asked for the name of a clinic or doctor to treat my condition , the pharmacist replied :
ANY doctor, ANY clinic will tell you the exact same thing as I told you. Go and try.
And if you check serious reputable medical sites on Google they ALL mirror her explanations.
To make matters worse, the pollution level and the very hot weather in Udon limited my daily walking activities.
As we all know physical activities help prevent constipation.
First CASE OF SEVERE CONSTIPATION in OVER 70 years BUT HOPEFULLY THE LAST ONE.
I am on the road to a full recovery and again I wish to sincerely thank all.
UDONMAP helping each other. Thanks.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 20, 2023, 11:40 am

Good news, take care. We might bicker a bit on subjects on this forum, but perform well when somebody needs help.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 22, 2023, 8:12 am

Backed Up? This Is the Best Fruit To Eat To Help You Poop, According to a GI Doc

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/backed- ... 00525.html

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » April 22, 2023, 8:33 am

Good to see you are on the road to recovery, what did the trick for you and dislodged the blockage?
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » April 22, 2023, 5:25 pm

Must of got into some bad "habits" of some sort or another.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Return to “Health & Beauty”