SEVERE CASE OF CONSTIPATION

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
the-monk
udonmap.com

SEVERE CASE OF CONSTIPATION

Post by the-monk » April 17, 2023, 9:45 am

Severe case of constipation.
For the last 2 weeks I have been suffering from CONSTIPATION, unable to poo.
I used to be, until the end of March, very regular every morning.
I have tried: Senokot, Chinta-lax, Senna (Cassia angustifolia ), without any success.
As suggested by the local pharmacist I have been dieting on fibres and water
- blueberries, raspberries, prunes, mashed potatoes etc.
1 -- Does anyone know a clinic or a doctor treating CONSTIPATION ?
2 - Has anyone had success in fighting Constipation ? How ?
HELP PLEASE.
Thanks in advance.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: SEVERE CASE OF CONSTIPATION

Post by Whistler » April 17, 2023, 9:58 am

This is not a rare condition, any half competent doctor should help. I would suggest a main hospital where if necessary than can give you an enima. Very important it is treated urgently a telescoped or blocked intestine could rupture and causes severe septicaemia.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Post by Wee Jimmy » April 17, 2023, 10:16 am

Heed the advice given by Whistler.
I was about to suggest you get a suppository.

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » April 17, 2023, 10:55 am

10 pints and a vindaloo normally works for me 8-[

However as already recommended best to consult a trained doctor.

Hope all returns to normal.

ladda3904
udonmap.com

Post by ladda3904 » April 17, 2023, 11:26 am

My Mother in the USA is 93. Recently went through a bout of severe diarrhea. She was taken to the emergency room. After an enema she lost (not really lost it was easily seen floating around) 3.5 kilos.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » April 17, 2023, 1:58 pm

The-monk, I have had constipation for a few years now, and I have tried it all including what the docs have prescribed for me at the hospital. The best I have found is a tea that you can buy at any 7/11 store which contains among other things, green tea extract. It's around 80 baht per package and contains 8 tea bags. Take one in a cup of warm to hot water before bed, and you should wake up early in the morning with an urgent need to have a bowel movement. It's not too harsh like some laxatives,and shouldn't give you diarrhea like most laxatives. I won't take anything else now for constipation.
Attachments
Laxative Tea.jpg
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » April 17, 2023, 2:26 pm

Try this..take the bum gun and shoot some water up your bum..Just relax and give yourself a shower up your an**..don't use to strong water pressure..just slowly spray some water up your rear..and you WILL clean out your..Good luck.

//Alfie :-)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 17, 2023, 2:51 pm

SEE A DOCTOR!
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » April 17, 2023, 4:36 pm

Yep, see a doctor! In saying that when I 1st visited Mrs Dero's village in the rice paddies, 23 odd years ago, I went through the same thing. I don't think it was a medical condition rather than physiological being confronted with the local ablutions (squat toilets). Anyway mother inlaw came up with a hot drink made up of the local fauna. My fear of their dunny's was soon eliminated by more urgent needs! :shock:
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » April 17, 2023, 6:45 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 17, 2023, 2:51 pm
SEE A DOCTOR!
Agreed DD49 should see a Doctor if he's inserting the bum gun up his bum 8-[ :-&

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 17, 2023, 7:25 pm

deankham wrote:
April 17, 2023, 6:45 pm
Whistler wrote:
April 17, 2023, 2:51 pm
SEE A DOCTOR!
Agreed DD49 should see a Doctor if he's inserting the bum gun up his bum 8-[ :-&
Perhaps video it first - there is probably a market online.

samsam
udonmap.com

Post by samsam » April 17, 2023, 9:41 pm

One Of the reasons of Constipation is the lack of fluid in your intestines, if you put your finger up your rektum and it feels dry you probably not Drinking enough water, i had this problems a couple of times, what i did was buying Hepalac from the farmacy 100ml 100thb , it drains moore water from your body into your intestines and helps you to dump your load, now i took moore than the recommended dose at one time 50ml 1-3hours after you feel the rumbel in your stomach and after that shaite happens!!! Good luck 🙏

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 17, 2023, 10:28 pm

Rigour mortis occurs around 8 to 12 hours after death, then the body relaxes and body fluid expels the bladder and bowel remains. At this point, all the cures for constipation are redundant, the resting place is full of excreted material.

Death cures all ailments, no amount of green tea or water up the bum will resolve anything. In my view, an extreme approach to resolving a health issue while alive.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 18, 2023, 10:25 am

I'm Surprised that NOBODY Has mentioned " Milk Of Magnesia " Now THAT Does Work.....

But Seems I Might be OFF Topic & Have THIS Post Disapproved,Because I Didn't mention the word " SH**E !!

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » April 18, 2023, 11:09 am

747man wrote:
April 18, 2023, 10:25 am
I'm Surprised that NOBODY Has mentioned " Milk Of Magnesia " Now THAT Does Work.....

But Seems I Might be OFF Topic & Have THIS Post Disapproved,Because I Didn't mention the word " SH**E !!
That's a good product for constipation, but is it actually available in Thailand; and if so, where do you buy it?
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 18, 2023, 11:12 am

semperfiguy wrote:
April 18, 2023, 11:09 am
747man wrote:
April 18, 2023, 10:25 am

That's a good product for constipation, but is it actually available in Thailand; and if so, where do you buy it?
I Can Buy it at ANY Pharmacy in Nong Khai & I DOES Work...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 18, 2023, 11:39 am

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 18, 2023, 11:55 am

Best guesses are not what is really wanted i this situation, one piece of advice was to seek medical intervention, not because normally constipation is a result of poor diet choices BUT that any blockage in parts of your body whose sole responsibility to remove waste from your body while at he same time also removing the trace elements plus other factors to enable your body to function biologically normally, if interrupted can lead to greater problems than a blocked pipe as it were.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » April 18, 2023, 1:38 pm

the-monk wrote:
April 17, 2023, 9:45 am
Severe case of constipation.
For the last 2 weeks I have been suffering from CONSTIPATION, unable to poo.
That’s a long time. You could have an obstruction that requires medical attention before it becomes a medical emergency.
See here:https://www.healthline.com/health/how-l ... ut-pooping
DuiDui49 wrote:
April 17, 2023, 2:26 pm
Try this..take the bum gun and shoot some water up your bum..
That is possibly dangerous advice. (Unknown water pressure, water volume, contamination in water). If you go the “wet n wild” route, get a proper enema kit from a pharmacy and follow the instructions.
Instructions here:https://www.healthline.com/health/enema-administration
semperfiguy wrote:
April 18, 2023, 11:09 am
You can buy the original product here:https://www.iherb.com/pr/phillip-s-genu ... 5-ml/57039
Or ask a local pharmacist for Magnesium hydroxide, 1200 mg per 15 ml (the active ingredient in milk of magnesia).
8)
UFF DA!

Pooclover
udonmap.com
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack-bar sucking sickly sausage rolls

Post by Pooclover » April 18, 2023, 5:51 pm

Squirting a jet of water up the hole is a trick done by the ladyboys before and after s*x… First to clean away fetal matter before and then spermatozoa afterwards… It will only wash out your rectum and not your colon where the blockage will surely be.

Return to “Health & Beauty”