Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Medication

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Medication

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 14, 2023, 6:06 pm

kopkei wrote:
May 14, 2023, 12:03 pm
gluzolyte /metformin , box 500mg /500pcs/250 baht
the best you can do is ask for the thai made ,not imported alternative if there is one
ramipril is sold under the name vaspril from siam bhaesaj co , price around 4-500 baht/100pcs ?
atorvastatin changing to simvastatin as earlier mentioned ,cheapest zimva 40mg /200baht/100 , or bestatin 300 baht/100
januvia and jardiance is import and bloody expensive and they seem not to have an alternative ...
here a pdf file of the real prices of medication in los , from 20-21 , but prices haven't changed much ..
medication price los 2020-2021.pdf
look for the main substance of your medication for the search and leave your thai partner or google help translate
,because sorry i only have this in thai language , as info ;)
Thanks for the prices, kopkei.

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Bubbler
udonmap.com

Post by Bubbler » September 17, 2023, 7:41 pm

Try to find alternatives to your meds and search if they are available online. I use Glucophage, Prandin, Byetta and Victoza. All of them I order online, and it's very convenient.

Also, besides these meds, I use a plant-based supplement, GlucoTrust. 2 capsules per day. Its primary function is to support natural insulin secretion, helping keep blood sugar levels in check. It has more benefits like weight loss, appetite control and others that you can read in this article: https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-sp ... ews-315780.
Last edited by Bubbler on September 19, 2023, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fatone
udonmap.com

Post by Fatone » September 17, 2023, 7:52 pm

sit my nearby govt hospital every 3 months for check up and meds including blood test, heart meds, metformin and a few other meds, always good docs but there is a bit of a wait, usually about 2 hours. Total cost is usually around 600 baht all up inc meds

Fatone
udonmap.com

Post by Fatone » September 17, 2023, 7:53 pm

I visit my nearby govt hospital every 3 months for check up and meds including blood test, heart meds, metformin and a few other meds, always good docs but there is a bit of a wait, usually about 2 hours. Total cost is usually around 600 baht all up inc meds

Return to “Health & Beauty”