RIP John Fogg (Foggy)

Pay tribute to loved ones and friends here...
goodison
udonmap.com

RIP John Fogg (Foggy)

Post by goodison » July 25, 2009, 12:35 pm

Unfortunately this is no rumour. I have it on good authority that John Fogg fondly known around these parts as Foggy has passed away having fallen down a flight of stairs back home in the U.K. He arrived in the UK on Friday 17th July and the tragic accident took place on the Sunday 19th July. Following are just a few of his well known phrases, expressions. "Just another day in Paradise", "You're never too old to learn", and "It's all part of growing up"
Foggy... gone but never forgotten R.I.P. old mate.

wazza
udonmap.com

Re: RIP John Fogg (Foggy)

Post by wazza » July 29, 2009, 8:48 pm

Is this the Same " Foggy " that spends 50% of his time in Pattaya and also up here and goes back to the UK to do shut downs on large plants etc

jacko

Post by jacko » July 29, 2009, 10:53 pm

yes thats john.the funeral is 2.00pm monday 3rd aug

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » July 30, 2009, 9:19 am

Oh dear !

He was a very good friend of a mate of mine from Oz, who only 5 weeks ago came to Udon with Foggy, and we all met up at Tongs etc.

Sadly missed.

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » July 30, 2009, 10:19 am

John was a dear friend of mine from the days that we both lived in Udon. Earlier this month we spent 10 days in Udon and as usual had a ball. His untimely passing is a terrible shock. He was a man with a heart full of fun, love and mischeif. A pleasure to have known you brother.
Hope your well Chubby (if you still read this). Will be in touch and will see you around Christmas time. We'll raise a glass to an old mate.
Ozzie Mark

Scouser Bob

Post by Scouser Bob » July 30, 2009, 11:39 am

It was my good fortune to meet Foggy many years ago and have him as a good friend. I will miss him as all his friends (of which there R many) will. As we all know Blue nosed Scousers go to Heaven. So Foggy Lar make sure the Beer is and Cold and the Women are Hot for when I get there. But knowing Foggy I will probably get there and find the Beer Hot and the Women Cold but that is all right as it will just be "Another Day in Paradise" and "Part of Growing Up" and as where "Never to Old Learn" we can get it right tomorrow. Good Night and God Bless Sweet Prince.

Scouser Bob

jason fogg

Post by jason fogg » August 5, 2009, 4:19 am

Hello to everyone on this board. My name is Jason (John's eldest Son).

On behalf of all the family I would like to say "thank you" for all your kind words. We have taken a lot of comfort from what you have all said about my Dad at this very sad time.

I know he will be sadly missed by all his friends in Udon and Pattaya of which there were many.

My wife and I were fortunate enough to visit my dad in Udon a few years ago and meet up with some of you lads namely Dave (Chubby), Steve, Aussie Mark and Brian. We had a great time and we could certainly see why he loved the place.

I will be setting up an "on-line" book of remembrance for him on the Liverpool Echo's website in a couple of days.
I'll post the link on here once its up and running and any messages you wish to leave would be greatly received by all his family and friends.

I'm not sure if Dave (Chubby) gets on here but if anyone is in contact with him please let him know.

Here are a couple of pictures of a lazy happy Sunday in Nong Khai

Thanks again

Jason

Scouser Bob

Post by Scouser Bob » August 5, 2009, 3:22 pm

Hi Jason,

No worry Chubby Dave checks this forum on a regular basis.

Scouser Bob

Post by Scouser Bob » August 5, 2009, 6:23 pm

Hi Jason,

I just replied to an email Chubby just sent me. I told him about your post here and copied and forwarded him the photos. I will also be talking to him on the phone on Friday. So no worries he knows. Yer Dad was also a good friend of mine. Yer Dad, Me and Chubby where 3 blue nosed Scousers together in Udon.

youngfoggy

Post by youngfoggy » August 5, 2009, 8:18 pm

hello to everybody up in udon this is steve fogg johns brother.i would like to thank you all for the great messages that have been posted about our kid.we gave him a good send off on monday and downed a few changs for him i will be back in thailand at christmas and will come up and see you all take care ps chubs i did not get your email thanks again

Return to “Obituaries”