J(G)erry RIP

Pay tribute to loved ones and friends here...
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

J(G)erry RIP

Post by stattointhailand » January 29, 2013, 2:19 pm

Jerry/Gerry (don't know his surname) who for many years has lived in Panarin Park Udon was found dead this morning.
As far as I am aware he origionally came from Hong Kong and held a British Overseas Passport.
I have been told that he previously worked in Canada and Singapore before coming to live in Udon. His partner said that he had mentioned "Killing himself" several times recently, as he did not have the money to pay for his Visa and could not afford to return to Hong Kong. A "To whom it may concern" note was found near his body asking for his remains to be cremated in Thailand.
RIP

Aardvark
udonmap.com

J(G)erry RIP

Post by Aardvark » January 29, 2013, 4:11 pm

Sad story, RIP Sir ...

tonytuy2005
udonmap.com

J(G)erry RIP

Post by tonytuy2005 » January 29, 2013, 5:39 pm

Very sad news for me, i'm in Italy now, i get like a cool shower. about 2 days ago ,i received a mail from Jerry, he was depressed and ask me to comeback soon is possible because he not have friends to speak around his home. i never believe he going to do something extreme like suicide, but in Thailand ,when you get **** , first from your wife and after from the people around you is very hard. She use him until she get what she want and after, leave him like a dog in the house .she have another man and probably she hope this time coming soon, so all the property belong to her.
Fuc....ng bi...ch !!!!!!! i know all the situation , Jerry told me everything about his situation,but i really can not help him by economy, just give him support whit a good time, party and enjoy my friend there. I live in Thailand long time and i saw many people going to same sadly end, each of us can be JERRY , so we have to be more available whit people have a kind of situation like him . R.I.P. Dear Friend, i told this to Thierry Carabao , himreally sad too. You was a very nice man...... but sometime people like you are misundersood .........God Bless You Jerry .
Your real Friend Tony Carabao

tonytuy2005
udonmap.com

J(G)erry RIP

Post by tonytuy2005 » January 29, 2013, 9:31 pm

R.I.P dear Jerry , i will never forget the nice time we spend together whit Carabao .Thank you for everythings.

Tony and Thierry Carabao .
Attachments
cvarwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpThgteA.jpg
Party Tony House whit Thierry Carabao .
cvarwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpThgteA.jpg (88.61 KiB) Viewed 2301 times

Return to “Obituaries”