Mr Graham WOOD (deaceased)

Pay tribute to loved ones and friends here...
wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » November 3, 2013, 7:45 am

KP

Dissapointed that after reading a few of your early posts , reminding us all of our discretion and having respect for the deceased family you have choosen to what can only be a called a " Slagging " by many over the recent cremation.

Double standards

Yes I understand you and others have lost a friend etc, but its his family and their choices, and NOT what you wanted.

It does highlight that people , married or not need to have a Will , signed, registered so that issues such as the cremation, burial , location, denomination etc are all covered

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » November 3, 2013, 10:37 am

wazza "Yes I understand you and others have lost a friend etc, but its his family and their choices, and NOT what you wanted."

My thoughts as well. There's nothing stopping a group of friends from paying respect to the man......either at the temple or at a local establishment. Funeral arrangements are for families to deal with. When there's no family (as is sometimes the case here), then friends can step in and deal with it as they see fit.

taffinudon

Post by taffinudon » November 3, 2013, 12:51 pm

obvious that he has no respect for Thai people and their culture whatsoever.
I am at a loss over this statement because KP hasn't mentioned Thai culture or Thai people in his post.
What he has stated however is fact and anyone who wants this confirmed should speak to Joee.
Joee, KP and myself have been in contact with the family throughout and they can only be viewed in the very least as obstructive.
Perhaps posters should avail themselves of the facts before posting their unconfirmed opinions.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » November 3, 2013, 2:17 pm

I have locked this thread.
It has really gone quite past what I would consider a fitting tribute to a deceased foreigner in Udon - or anywhere else come to that.

If anyone is going to organise a local event to celebrate Mr. Woods' life then please create a new thread stating date, time & location. But please keep it just to the facts...

Return to “Obituaries”