Pay tribute to loved ones and friends here...
For everyone on Udmap, Big Steve Squires has gone to rest in another place and he will be missed by many here in Udon, to Rung our hearts are with you, the funeral service is Wednesday times tba, rest in peace big fella. From everyone that knows and will not forget ya.
- Posts: 152
- Joined: October 24, 2007, 9:16 am
someone have pics of Big Steve ??? thank you...
- Posts: 3342
- Joined: July 12, 2005, 5:16 pm
- Location: Was Eastbourne, East Sussex. Now Udon.
Really sad news. My condolences to Rung and family.
- Posts: 468
- Joined: March 14, 2006, 1:15 pm
- Location: Udon Thani Before Clock Tower Was Digital
r.i.p Steve...very sad news for sure..
- Posts: 721
- Joined: September 19, 2010, 12:43 am
R.I.P Steve ,will miss you big guy.
- Posts: 1028
- Joined: March 15, 2012, 8:16 pm
- Location: Udon Thani
Rest In Peace Steve you will be missed.
Condolences to Pi Rung.
A very sad day indeed. We have lost so many in this year.
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE
- New Member
- Posts: 7
- Joined: July 4, 2008, 10:40 pm
- Location: Udon Thani, formerly AZ and NY
Sorry to hear about "Big" Steve Squires passing... he hasn't enjoy very good health for some years now but stayed positive and enjoyed every day as much as he possible, a good example for us all. He was blessed with a capable and loving wife who cared for him well until the end.
May he rest in peace, our hearts are with you Khun Rung.
Dave and Noy Redman
- Posts: 331
- Joined: June 3, 2012, 7:37 am
A true man Steve
Will be missed by many
condolences to his family
Harry and Jeab
- Posts: 202
- Joined: September 3, 2010, 8:27 pm
R.I.P. big guy. I'll miss your smile, an occasional beer. Our condolences to your lovely wife Rung. You are truly missed.
Barry and Ya
- Posts: 1436
- Joined: November 4, 2011, 1:51 pm
A 'special' character who contributed so much to Udon's ex-pat community, and who will be especially missed by us old timers.
Condolences to Pi Rung.
- Posts: 5775
- Joined: March 5, 2007, 9:08 am
- Location: Perth Australia and Udon
- Posts: 2369
- Joined: November 1, 2005, 4:28 pm
- Location: Udon Thani,Thailand
Condolences to Khung Rung, and the family.
Steves Funeral Service will take place tomorrow Wednesday at WAT PA PRATHUM THAN PITHAK ANUSORN - on Phon Phisai Road heading past Nong Sim Lake over the railway line on the right hand side going towards the ring road. Time will be 1.30 pm
Monks will be blessing Steve at his home this evening at 6.30pm also if anyone wants to attend
- Posts: 616
- Joined: January 21, 2016, 8:38 pm
Irish George and B.A Joe.
- Posts: 439
- Joined: May 30, 2016, 6:33 pm
Sad news indeed. Steve will be missed. Sincere condolences to Rung and family.
Barry & Terry
- Posts: 123
- Joined: November 29, 2009, 8:33 pm
r.i.p Steve a sad loss to Udon Thani my thoughtsand condolences to your family.
- Posts: 156
- Joined: August 5, 2009, 6:00 pm
RIP Steve. A very sad loss. Condolences to Rung and family. Bill, Aew and Diana.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: April 12, 2010, 1:42 am
R.I.P Steve, will miss your effing and blinding in the Sports Bar (and every other bar we used to drink in)
Condolences to Rung
Mick (UK) and Rung
- Posts: 222
- Joined: November 4, 2008, 2:55 am
- Location: Italy