Pay tribute to loved ones and friends here...
- Posts: 3329
- Joined: July 12, 2005, 5:16 pm
- Location: Was Eastbourne, East Sussex. Now Udon.
Sadly Ron, maybe better known as "cup of tea Ron" unexpectedly passed away last night.
Last edited by Galee
on October 11, 2017, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 287
- Joined: November 14, 2007, 10:36 am
- Location: Udon Thani
That is sad. RIP Ron.
- Posts: 2468
- Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am
Goodbye old mate , RIP Ron
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger
- Posts: 643
- Joined: January 31, 2015, 5:15 pm
- Posts: 5699
- Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm
RIP, Ron. Enjoyed our talks and games of pool.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.
- Posts: 563
- Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am
R.I.P Ron , " cup of Tea " top man in every way you,ll be missed , matey .
- Posts: 756
- Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am
Spent many a pleasant afternoon in Fuzzys & Tbar with Ron.
- Posts: 827
- Joined: April 16, 2016, 9:20 am
A Very nice man,came across as a person without a atom of badness in him.R.I.P.
- Posts: 102
- Joined: December 16, 2012, 10:26 am
Ron , you will be missed by many RIP Mate
- Posts: 644
- Joined: August 20, 2012, 4:56 am
Thanks so much for your help. RIP.....
- Posts: 65
- Joined: July 5, 2009, 11:18 am
Sad to hear the news, will miss him
- Posts: 39
- Joined: July 28, 2016, 11:56 pm
RIP Ron,,, very sad news
- Posts: 1404
- Joined: November 4, 2011, 1:51 pm
One of the great personalities of Udonthani, over many years. You will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Mr. Cup of Tea
- Posts: 938
- Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm
Top bloke always smiling and full of laughs,R I P
- Posts: 298
- Joined: April 22, 2010, 6:35 pm
RIP Ron,please post funeral details
- Posts: 294
- Joined: December 7, 2016, 4:42 pm
Tetley Lon, a True Gentleman that Loved Life, RIP Brother
- Udonmap Sponsor
- Posts: 233
- Joined: August 14, 2009, 6:08 pm
Very sad news indeed and he will be missed by so many...
Condolences to his loved ones from all of us at Fuzzyken's
RIP Tea Bag Ron
- Posts: 38
- Joined: August 20, 2009, 1:22 am
Rest in peace Ron, my condolences to the family.
- Posts: 3522
- Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm
Very sad news indeed . known cuppa tea Ron since my first day in Udon .. a true gent .
Jon n Dao
- Posts: 18404
- Joined: September 7, 2005, 11:58 pm
- Location: Udon Thani
I understand that his body is currently being held in Udon General, awaiting some sort of official release.
Attempts have been made to contact his son in the UK. They have not yet succeeded but are ongoing.
As soon as there is any news on the funeral front they will be posted here..