Death of Mel Mills Ban Dung RIP

Pay tribute to loved ones and friends here...
pal52
udonmap.com

Death of Mel Mills Ban Dung RIP

Post by pal52 » September 15, 2019, 6:27 pm

Does anyone know what happened to Mel Mills.

His cousin Denis has been only just informed of his death a week ago and was given the task of sorting his finances out in the UK so his daughter is taken care of Financially (Education fees etc).

Denis is in the UK at present and is meeting with someone this week to sort this out.
A lot of people know Denis as big Den due to his being very tall and he used to make sausages & Bacon.

He has asked me to post this as he only knows he was in a car accident & his cousin Mel rang him to say he had hurt his leg & arm but was OK.
The he was informed he died.
Any useful info would be welcome so I can pass it on to him in the UK.
He intended to be back in Thailand this week but has had to postpone his flight to sort out the Finances.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Death of Mel Mills Ban Dung RIP

Post by jackspratt » September 15, 2019, 9:10 pm

Mal died from a slow brain bleed, which lead to a hemorrhage a few weeks ago.

The car accident was a result of the hemorrhage which Mel had ignored/discounted over period of a week or so. It wasn't the cause of his death.

He was admitted to hospital in Udon after the accident, where he died.

I, along with 3 or 4 other farangs, went to his funeral in his village of Ban Kut Du.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 16, 2019, 5:02 am

Sad news, I remember him from the old days, used to sit and listen to him and Eddie arguing. It was quite a comedy show .RIP Mel
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » September 16, 2019, 7:06 am

jackspratt wrote:
September 15, 2019, 9:10 pm
Mal died from a slow brain bleed, which lead to a hemorrhage a few weeks ago.

The car accident was a result of the hemorrhage which Mel had ignored/discounted over period of a week or so. It wasn't the cause of his death.

He was admitted to hospital in Udon after the accident, where he died.

I, along with 3 or 4 other farangs, went to his funeral in his village of Ban Kut Du.
Thanks for the information.
I will pass it along to Denis who will let his friends in UK know also.
As stated he has a meeting with someone about his estate in UK but is waiting for the Death Certificate so his affairs can be sorted & a trust fund or financial arrangements are set up for his daughters education etc.

Return to “Obituaries”