Golf Instructors: Price within reason

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
UdonThor

Post by UdonThor » August 14, 2011, 12:58 pm

My girlfriend wants to learn to play golf - I tried teaching her but it's like teaching a fish how to walk. We both get frustrated at each other and my day is ruined. Does anyone know a thai golf instructor that won't cost me an arm and leg? :confused:

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » August 14, 2011, 4:06 pm

There's a Thai golf instructor at Sri Thani golf course. Normally hangs around the left end of the driving range. I cannot remember the exact price but at the time of being told it did not seem expensive.

nongwuasoguy
udonmap.com

Post by nongwuasoguy » August 18, 2011, 6:11 am

I was at Sri Thani Golf Course last monday (the 15th) and I spoke to the golf teacher (a thai guy) and asked him: "How much must we spend for one hour lesson?" Reponse: "Five hundred (500) baths!". He speaks good english (better than mine) and thai also!

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » August 18, 2011, 7:35 am

I was told that if you have 3 lessons there was a "special offer", but as I mentioned in my previous post I cannot remember the price.

Nongausoguy, I'm glad the Thai guy spoke Thai. Very good. =D>

nongwuasoguy
udonmap.com

Post by nongwuasoguy » August 18, 2011, 8:04 am

I go today if I meet him I will ask him about that special offer.
Here in Isaan some thai guys don't speak thai or a little, they speak "thai-isaan" language. It is true for the young kids particulary. I told to my wife's niece who have had special make up: "Will you have a spectacle at school today?" using thai. She told me: "Yes" and after I asked my wife to ask her if she had understood....response: "NO!" and everybody who were there understood exactly what I asked! Coming back to the golf teacher who speaks thai (hihihi), he doesn't speak thai-isaan language at all.

wiking
udonmap.com

Post by wiking » August 18, 2011, 2:34 pm

udontor what golf place are you going

if you go nong samrong, ask for Lut, he is caddy, but play very well and he help some too to get the basic

she can ask him to be caddy and teacher same time

she can also call him to arrange the time, thats the best

nongwuasoguy
udonmap.com

Post by nongwuasoguy » August 18, 2011, 3:23 pm

I just come back from Sri Thani. The golf teacher told me that there is no special price for 3 hour courses for one person but there is special price if there is a group of 3 peoples. The price for one hour course is still 500 baths for one person.

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”