Any Canadians here..??

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Any Canadians here..??

Post by DuiDui49 » August 6, 2021, 10:01 pm

..if so i want to congratulate their Womens Fotboll/Soccer/Footer team to a Olympic Gold.As a Swede,well Silver isn't bad either..Congrats to both teams. =D> =D> =D> =D>

//Alfie

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: Any Canadians here..??

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 6, 2021, 10:25 pm

Sweden may have deserved to have won. It's a shame the game was settled via penalty kicks and not on the pitch. Anyway, it was another classic Canada-Sweden match, many of which take place on the ice.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 6, 2021, 10:37 pm

[-X Canada cheated .. they feilded a man in a womans team event .. cheats should not prosper.

Well done to.Sweden for playing by the rules other than that

no other praise deserved.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » August 6, 2021, 11:31 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 6, 2021, 10:37 pm
[-X Canada cheated .. they feilded a man in a womans team event .. cheats should not prosper.

DM
Does the Canadian team have one of those sexually confused people on its team? I laugh every time some guy decides he a is a woman than beats the girls at their own game. If people want this insanity to continue than i say let everyone compete in anything they want. Boxing, wrestling , all sports and all teams men, women, sexually confused and so on. True equality. LOL.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 7, 2021, 7:55 am

jai yen yen wrote:
August 6, 2021, 11:31 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Does the Canadian team have one of those sexually confused people on its team? I laugh every time some guy decides he a is a woman than beats the girls at their own game. If people want this insanity to continue than i say let everyone compete in anything they want. Boxing, wrestling , all sports and all teams men, women, sexually confused and so on. True equality. LOL.
Yes..

This transgenders competing is only gonna get worse and by the time the next OG arrive in Paris ( thats in FRANCE ) you can expect these hormonally confused freaks to have grown in numbers and taking part in more sports .. i think this OG we have had definately 2 maybe 3 , Hubbard , Quinn ..... and i think a runner forget his name but he was in a womans event .. these weirdos are best utilized in other areas such as serving in bars , cleaning public toilets and working on the bins.

Also more n more professional athletes makes a mockery of the whole Olympic concept.

Another OG trannyrant over ..........time for a strong black coffee.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 7, 2021, 8:32 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 7, 2021, 7:55 am
jai yen yen wrote:
August 6, 2021, 11:31 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Yes..

This transgenders competing is only gonna get worse and by the time the next OG arrive in Paris ( thats in FRANCE ) you can expect these hormonally confused freaks to have grown in numbers and taking part in more sports .. i think this OG we have had definately 2 maybe 3 , Hubbard , Quinn ..... and i think a runner forget his name but he was in a womans event .. these weirdos are best utilized in other areas such as serving in bars , cleaning public toilets and working on the bins.

Also more n more professional athletes makes a mockery of the whole Olympic concept.

Another OG trannyrant over ..........time for a strong black coffee.

DM
France?!? I have it on good authority that the next games are going to be held at the Vatican, that's in Italy.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”