Thai Society and culture, Living in Thailand.
- Posts: 2862
- Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
- Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
- Posts: 625
- Joined: March 5, 2018, 10:35 pm
- Posts: 2216
- Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: January 9, 2008, 10:36 am
- Location: Udon, or UK May-August
Was waiting to see the sick buffalo ..... wasn't disappointed. Same old story, just the cartoon version.
- Posts: 1418
- Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm
Nat sounds like Ms Swan from Mad TV
Laan Yaa Mo
- Posts: 6224
- Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
- Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)
555, it's funny. Dave is a maroon and should have blamed himself, not his friend, at the end. It was realistic to see rats running around in Bangkok.
- Posts: 4143
- Joined: February 13, 2006, 2:02 am
- Location: Udon Thani Thailand
a fool and his money are easily parted..