Tourist Police Seminar 13-14 june 2009

Udon Thani clubs and organizations
Lars Erik Brandt
udonmap.com

Tourist Police Seminar 13-14 june 2009

Post by Lars Erik Brandt » June 15, 2009, 11:00 pm

I must give my senceare Thanks to the organisation/adminstration of the Tourist Police in Udon Thani/Nong Khai, for the seminar that was held at the Charoen Hotel last week-end. Really exciting to see so many of us "farangs" joining this seminar and also meeting new friends at the same. The Tourist Police did have a tougth deal to get all this together, "It was the first time it was arranged", so from my side i will give them a big applause! I believe this is not only a seminar to get us "farangs" together and learn more about Udon province and its ancient story! No, i think that its also good for the Tourist Police to get new contacts with us, althougth we have a lot of experience and we come from a lot of countries around the globe, so i belive that as they say, Foreigners Help Foreigners, can be a Big+++ for this region in the future! I only hope that there will be a re-meeting for us in "First-class" with those who will join next time this arrangment are going to be. With a lot of greetings to: Inspector, Saksit Thanakijpiroj, "Chiko", "Peter" and the rest of the staff and not to forget all the "Volunteers" for making these 2 days something to be proud of!!

Lars Erik Brandt :mrgreen: / President of The Expat Club in North-East of Thailand

Return to “Clubs & Organizations”