Expat Club on Sunday 28th

Udon Thani clubs and organizations
Lars Erik Brandt
udonmap.com

Expat Club on Sunday 28th

Post by Lars Erik Brandt » June 24, 2009, 10:37 pm

So, now we are only 3 days before the "Grand Meeting" with Udon Thani Driving-school!! It will be exciting to see and hear how the answers will be on those many questions about Driving-licenses that have been to debate before! Its always better to go to the rigth source and get the rigth information, Yes?
So , Dont forget: Meeting at the Panyavejinter Hospital Prajak Road 111, near Trainstation in Udon and up at 4th floor. You are much welcome and of course,, you bring a friend with you!!!
Lars Erik Brandt :mrgreen: /President of Expat Club in North-East

Rod & May
udonmap.com

Re: Expat Club on Sunday 28th

Post by Rod & May » June 24, 2009, 10:55 pm

Lars .... love to be there ... but time ?

Lads I will be in Udon that weekend and ..... perhaps .......a couple of us .....might convene to near by place of refreshment..... to discuss finer points of the meeting ..... suggestions of venue welcome ....

Lars Erik Brandt
udonmap.com

Re: Expat Club on Sunday 28th

Post by Lars Erik Brandt » June 26, 2009, 10:24 pm

Hello Rod&May, Yes, the time is always at 14.00 every sunday meeting, if there i no channge but that will be announced at "Noticeboard". I believe i put in the time at calling for 2 weeks ago but its not tolate to remind.
So here comes: Expat Club at The Panyavejinter Hospital(ex. Paolo) Prajak Road 111 (near trainstation) and meeting is held at 4th floor (audithorium) and You are much welcome and Your friends!! Oh, the time?? 14.00!!
Expat Club in North-East Udon Thani/ Lars Erik Brandt :mrgreen: / President

Return to “Clubs & Organizations”