Darts

Udon Thani clubs and organizations
LingKyle

Darts

Post by LingKyle » September 10, 2016, 10:55 pm

Hey everyone,

I am from Wales, UK
And I am wondering is there any darts in the udon Thani area? I have a truck so I am willing to drive around to certain areas. If there is no darts here then I am wondering if any local people, any westerners and any local pubs and bars want to set something up?
I know the man mr vichai who has all the rights to darts in all of Thailand, so I know it would be okay to set things up here, and involve him if he wishes. So please everyone who likes darts and Is in the udon area get in touch with me here.

Thank you

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Darts

Post by stattointhailand » September 11, 2016, 5:46 pm

There were a couple of bars "Beer too far" and "Orange Moon" that arranged a few "friendlies" a few years back, but due to there only being half a doz or so players and not all available on the same nights, we ended up loaning players to make up even teams and using barstaff to make the numbers up . Just not enough people prepared to make a trip into town just to play darts. I doubt very much if anything much has changed since. At that time there were 12 teams of 5 or 6 in the pool league and now they seem to struggle to get 8 teams of 4 players.

Return to “Clubs & Organizations”