Beware of the Thai cheat!

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
macduff
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of the Thai cheat!

Post by macduff » June 18, 2009, 12:51 am

aznyron wrote:it is my understanding these idiots get paid for airing there dirty laundry it would have to be 6 figures for me I don't come cheap
As long as he got her air fare to send her back . I'm sure i've seen her in pattaya

Wisdom
udonmap.com

Post by Wisdom » June 18, 2009, 2:47 am

I think scariest, and most nasty thing here is, Jeremy Kyle! :ugly: What a total c**t that bloke is. In the video, the guy comes across as a poor sad chap, his dream shattered. And his Thai wife? I don't know about her. Jeremy was horrible to her based on a lie detector test that sure ain't 100% reliable.

I think it is often dangerous and risky bringing Thai wife back to blighty, or home of farang, as opposed to farang moving to Thailand. Obviously in this forum many successful relationships of Thai wives in husbands home country, but i think more difficult for relationship to succeed that way. I will move to Thailand to be with Thai g/f, and my g/f is different to many, they'd be no problem there i know, i just know. If anything goes wrong, i'll drag her to London, to face Jeremy, he'll give her what for that's for sure. Oops! #-o

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 18, 2009, 10:57 am

Irish Alan wrote:I think we need to send 747 around to his gaff to give him a shake to get him to wake up and smell the scouse and send her packing.
Hey Fat Boy,How did I get involved in THIS ?? And while your THINKING ( Very difficult for a NO Brain Liverhooligan ) Dont you think you should put your Avatar picture ( A larger one ) over the fire place,It will keep the Kids away from the fire........

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » June 18, 2009, 11:42 am

Hey Alan,you seem to have upset someone :-({|= :roll: Are you really a fat man with no brain?
Or do you send scam emails to Nigeria too?
I thought you were a short haired lover from Liverpool :guitar:

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 18, 2009, 11:51 am

mortiboy wrote:Hey Alan,you seem to have upset someone :-({|= :roll: Are you really a fat man with no brain?
Or do you send scam emails to Nigeria too?
I thought you were a short haired lover from Liverpool :guitar:
Morti, Only Banter,My Friend,BUT I Guess THAT is Irish on his Avatar,SHORT,FAT,& BALDY.& HE Be from DUBLIN....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [-X [-X

steveway2
udonmap.com

Post by steveway2 » June 18, 2009, 12:01 pm

How many blokes on this site have brought Thai w/gf back to falangland successfully?

Is the failure rate 80% as some posts suggest.

And do Thai women (married) really spread it around as much as some posts suggests?

Are thses the reasons most men would prefer to go to Thailand to be with w/gf - or is it just too expensive to bring them "home"?

ps: I also think the TV show "host" is a total xxxxxx - what he said to that woman was totally out of order and had no basis in fact - just a cheap nasty shot to get ratings. I'm not a violent person but he deserves to have the living siht kicked out of him

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » June 18, 2009, 12:23 pm

I tend to think there is a certain amount of truth to it Steve. Coming to a Falang country with your older not so attractive husband to find out that the young boys in the Clubs and Pubs all want to chat you up and are far more exciting than the old boy your stuck with probably makes them feel a little cheated. I know of one instance here in Perth where this Thai lady had been fooling around with a young bloke and decided to leave her Husband to have a jolly life with the young fella, just to find out that he only wanted to bonk her till the next opportunity came around. It was left for the husband to pick up the pieces and put hand in pocket to send her home and then suffer the embarrassment of his friends and family. At least in Thailand that enticement doesn't really exist and they tend to feel more secure with less opportunities to feel they can do better. Obviously I'm no expert, but in Farrangland there are a lot more temptations :D

jimboLV
udonmap.com

Post by jimboLV » June 18, 2009, 1:14 pm

Steveway, there is another aspect to it beside fidelity, which of course is always a potential issue. When I first got engaged to my TGF the plan was to bring her to America for a few years, then retire to LOS. I was advised by some knowledgeable, experienced hands to leave her in Thailand until I was ready to move there. The reason was, as they put it, she’ll become “Americanized”. This means that once she starts making some American friends they will convince her to become a typical self-centered, B1tch American Princess. “Make him iron his own goddam shorts”; “Let him get his own breakfast while you sleep in” they will tell her. Of course, MY girl would never become :-k like that but I still had doubts, since I had already been married to two American women, the Wives from Hell, as I call them.

But US Immigration took care of the dilemma for me, and after a year of fighting their racial prejudice and trying to get her a fiancée visa, I gave up and moved to LOS and married her. I have never regretted this, but will always wonder what would have happened if I had brought her to the USA.

I had a lot of Thai friends in the USA, and I could see this happening. One Thai lady, married to a Thai who was ready to retire back to Thailand after 20 years in America, told me she didn’t want to go back because she didn’t want to give up the “conveniences”. They had plenty of money, so I concluded that she really didn’t want to have go back to being a Thai wife.

So I would come down on the side of leaving her here and just visit until you are ready to make the move. Just watch your back and particularly watch the money.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » June 18, 2009, 3:35 pm

Most farangs have gotten there selves a Thai woman half their age.Most of them FAR FAR more attractive than your farang female.Usually in good shape....A good all rounder! ;)
Here in Thailand, only farang residence, are over fifty or retired.
The only young handsome,fit, and good physic farangs here, are tourist's. But most are here for the bonking.
These Thai women are looking for care and security.So all there is, is us old fogies :ugly:
If there were plenty of young farangs here,us old buzzards wouldn't have a hope in hell of finding a wife.
Thai women are not that much different than farangs .Sexually, they like a bit of hows- yer- father same as farang.But difference is farang women are not into old men.There view is."You dirty old man" [-X
So, yes. Once in your country, they are tempted to find a nice young man.Likely you will get the elbow.

Although I know some Thai women have stayed by their husbands in the UK.
Best ,if you have Thai wife in your country, .....Never take her to a pub, never let her" out with the girls"
and of course....give her love and kindness :roll

steveway2
udonmap.com

Post by steveway2 » June 18, 2009, 5:28 pm

Aardvark, Mortiboy and JimboLV - Ta, good responses - I know a bit more now.

Seems that "temptation" and acquiring "western habits" would be the main pitfalls.

I guess fidelity comes down to the quality of relationship and also giving genuine "love and kindness" - more chance of success if people treated properly. But can see how "temptation" from younger blokes would put a strain on it.

Am a bit uncomfortable with notion of "Never take her to a pub, never let her" out with the girls". Appreciate the point - but think keeping somebody "isolated" would not be healthy in general terms. I guess it boils down to how tortured you feel when your partner is out of sight / control?

Acquiring western habits - can see point also. But, for example, I think it a bit silly to bring one back to be a housekeeper, and treat her that way, she would run as soon as poss. But say by sharing
household work - would this be a bad habit to acquire?

I think underlying theme is that bringing them here might "change" them, and you end up with a falang wife in the end?

Aardvark - I responded to PM - not sure if you got it - seems stuck in my outbox?

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » June 18, 2009, 5:40 pm

steveway2 wrote:Aardvark - I responded to PM - not sure if you got it - seems stuck in my outbox?
It will stay in Outbox till recipient reads it - then it goes to Sent Mail....

steveway2
udonmap.com

Post by steveway2 » June 18, 2009, 6:20 pm

thanks bob

sammyg
udonmap.com

Post by sammyg » June 18, 2009, 6:43 pm

I think most of the banter to be aware of bringing your Tha wife ,girlfriend ,etc. to Falang land or home and worried about losing her are way over rated.If you are so insecure or afraid of loosing her or her changing then don't marry her it's that easy.If you marry someone you met at a bar and she was there alot because you were tere alot then you are going to get what you deserve and expect what information you are getting here.If you marry a decent woman,hard working,farm lady,school teacher,nurse,just plain good hard working lady with good morals who really loves you there will be no problem wherever you decide to live.If you are so insecure to keep her locked up and away from society and afraid someone will steal her away from you then don't get married to her if you can't trust her to not go f--- someone else.Send her back packing to Thailand in short order and get another one who you can trust as there are plenty of them around to worry for to long.If you marry someone 19 and you are 60 what the hell do you expect?SammyG ](*,) ](*,) \:D/ 8-[ 8-[

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » June 18, 2009, 6:43 pm

There are a few whipper snappers about in Udon Morti :lol:

LoongLee
udonmap.com

Post by LoongLee » June 18, 2009, 6:51 pm

Yea Sammyg ! ,,,,,,,, You're right on the money,,, thanks for saying what I wanted to say. =D> =D> =D>

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » June 18, 2009, 6:58 pm

Roy wrote:There are a few whipper snappers about in Udon Morti :lol:
Yes I know! Lets hope its stays a "few" or we'll all be down the swanny
Fortunately, I am"hansum" and lady tell me " She like old man so I am ok!"

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » June 18, 2009, 7:03 pm

Wow they tell me the same except they say "Me like going to be old man soon" #-o :lol:

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » June 18, 2009, 7:31 pm

i have a thai wife 44yrs old i took her back to the uk. one yr later took her 9yr old daughter to uk. she had a good job in a factory with thais and falangs. five yrs later we are now in udon. my wife earned good money. did she save any after me telling her when we go to live in thailand money stop. family no want u. well no she has not saved any. thais live for to day. its ingrained in there culture. we know many thais in uk some are married to young guys in their twenties. a lot of them we know throw it about.and gamble big time evey week. my advice for what its worth. if one intends to live or retire in los dont take wife over seas to live.i know many off u will slag me off for what i have said. but its what i think.no i dont drink so its not the beer speaking. ttfn :D :D

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » June 18, 2009, 8:54 pm

MALC wrote:i have a thai wife 44yrs old i took her back to the uk. one yr later took her 9yr old daughter to uk. she had a good job in a factory with thais and falangs. five yrs later we are now in udon. my wife earned good money. did she save any after me telling her when we go to live in thailand money stop. family no want u. well no she has not saved any. thais live for to day. its ingrained in there culture. we know many thais in uk some are married to young guys in their twenties. a lot of them we know throw it about.and gamble big time evey week. my advice for what its worth. if one intends to live or retire in los dont take wife over seas to live.i know many off u will slag me off for what i have said. but its what i think.no i dont drink so its not the beer speaking. ttfn :D :D
No Malc no one will slag you off.These Thais are not educated western style.Gambling is the form.They love to gamble.Yes Only think for today.
Same here Thai wife, took her to UK. five years later gone off with younger man....with money.
Then when I took early retirement with lump sum, round my house wanting money,( I asked for divorce before I go to Thailand)
Second Thai wife same thing.Took her to UK agreed to work 6 months.When time to come back Thailand,said "you go first dear,I come back later." Never did.
It seldom works.Thai's will see the other side of the fence,and see the good life they can have.So If a better life than you can give them they will be off,basically very insincere, untrustworthy individuals.

The bloke in the Video is obviously a lonely soul, needing love.You don't know his history.Not everyone is strong in their emotions. We all have our crosses to bear.He is hurt.He wants the pain go away so he clutches at straws.But its a no win situation. But unfortunately emotions rule.He cant accept the facts.Even though it staring him in the face.He wants her back ....no matter what
It wont work.If he took her back, his thoughts would come back constantly.Like turning a knife in his guts.
Only way fk her off........Time heals. I know it......Ive been there.
Stay Thailand and be safe!

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » June 18, 2009, 9:01 pm

Mortiboy =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> very good response

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”