Lack of female members.

General Udon Thani topics only!
vlad
udonmap.com

Lack of female members.

Post by vlad » June 28, 2009, 2:38 pm

Im not sniffing for a woman on the net but there seems to be a lack of female posters on the map, I think it would be like a breath of fresh air to hear there views. Des anyone else have any thoughts on this. Seriouse answears only guy's.

jingjai
udonmap.com

Re: Lack of female members.

Post by jingjai » June 28, 2009, 3:10 pm

In the past there have been a few, but they seem to come and go...
Thaivisa has a whole section devoted to women:
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Ladies-Thailand-f15.html

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » June 28, 2009, 5:00 pm

There is a perfect 'quip' for the topic heading......but i won't at Vlads Request, anyway the lady are always welcome, we got GEC, alagrl (although don't post anymore) and the gay girl , who put up some good posts, a few others joined asked a few questions got answers then went...a lacking in ladys yes...but how many would be just interested in Udon, and everyday banter/Topics of the board..? surely they would have to have a connection to the area also, as do we all.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 28, 2009, 5:37 pm

dont forget udon girl , he was a foxy little minx . :lol: :lol: :lol:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » June 28, 2009, 5:57 pm

Oooo yeah...what ever happened to him.....Ermmmmm i mean her.
Also Bangsaen-girl posted a fair bit.

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » June 28, 2009, 5:58 pm

Bangsean_Girl used to post some good stuff occasionally to and is still lurking I think as I noticed she had a truck for sale in the classifieds.

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » June 28, 2009, 7:40 pm

This board is frequented by English speaking foreigners. Most of us are male. Not so complicated.

Astana
udonmap.com

Post by Astana » June 28, 2009, 8:02 pm

rickfarang wrote:This board is frequented by English speaking foreigners. Most of us are male. Not so complicated.

That does seem to be the demographic. ;)

Naam Jai
udonmap.com

Post by Naam Jai » June 28, 2009, 8:18 pm

I couldn't resist it just this once,
But I have never seen a female's "member"
Maybe our ladies don't get on too well with other p..(par ticular) artiste's and comedianne's pp...posting here?

sammyg
udonmap.com

Post by sammyg » June 28, 2009, 8:19 pm

I've been accused of having a Feminine side while watching "Old Yellar" or some tear jerker movie!Also when I've had the occasional One to Many and put on Rousting SUPREMES album and Dress Up like Dianne Ross and Belt Out Those Tunes!But only while Ree is away or on "my private video cam studio performances!!!" But I do lend a soft,sweeter side at times! :shock: :shock: 8-[ 8-[ \:D/ \:D/ :-#

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » June 28, 2009, 8:21 pm

considering it is an udon thani info site, what foreign woman actually cares about udon, and any thai woman................well, why bother.

but we have had a couple gems, tawan 3 was missed, some nice stuff from her. others contributing when the mood hits them.

i don't feel like discussing most of the non udon topics now, would it really interest any woman. the baht, think it moved 15 satang today :yikes: , obama spoke :-k :-k , usa politics :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: conspiracy nuts :-# :-# :oops: usa sports, yea, right. the economic meltdown, who cares what murdoch news is feeding us today. euro politics, sports, weather, immigration. no english movies in a non english speaking province, shock, surprise, dismay. how do i find a girl...............hmm, if you have to ask, you in deep sh*t already, how do you do it your own country.

worst, reading this damn post from the demented member who must really be bored. think i'll watch that dvd again. michael clayton, decent movie. oh well.

if we want the ladies to post, have to put my pick on front page, tho not sure if that would be good, site might crash, too many hits.........................still full of myself, or something. :roll:

Astana
udonmap.com

Post by Astana » June 28, 2009, 9:06 pm

Oh ----... I've dropped my prozac! Come on you little bugger where are you? :confused:

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 28, 2009, 10:02 pm

Well at the start I did ask for seriouse post's but guess not.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » June 29, 2009, 4:15 am

Come on Vlad chin up you got plenty of serious posts, and yes Tawan was another good poster(female)...oh yes what about the young lady that was doing a study whilst in Udon and wanted to interview some members...forget the name though...she disappeared too.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » June 29, 2009, 5:29 pm

There was Quinalt, though she got a hard time from some members (no jokes please!).

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » June 29, 2009, 6:03 pm

Yeah thats the one i mentioned the butch gay girl...Quinalt, went back to Taiwan i think...not sure they got t'internet over there though.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”