NYE party clips - drop them here

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
Glyn
udonmap.com

NYE party clips - drop them here

Post by Glyn » January 8, 2010, 8:40 am

This was us at The Retreat, would be nice to see some more, I heard Nutty Park was a memorable night!
SzFgp6-S9jk/

Having probs. with the YouTube embedding - any ideas??

Glyn
udonmap.com

Re: NYE party clips - drop them here

Post by Glyn » January 8, 2010, 10:04 am

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SzFgp6-S9jk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SzFgp6-S9jk&hl ... fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » January 8, 2010, 10:14 am

so sad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SzFgp6-S9jk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SzFgp6-S9jk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Glyn
udonmap.com

Post by Glyn » January 8, 2010, 10:35 am

What's sad is the first person to reply to this thread swears blind he hates The Retreat, yet was probably the first to rush out and buy a copy (lol). But thank you for embedding this for me, I can't help it if I haven't had your experience in online forums, I'm far to busy with spreadsheets and CAD. Now I'll just wait for the deadline to pass so you can't delete your post.

In the meantime - when are we gonna have our little get-together LA??? (for those who wonder why me and LA don't keep this to PM - which is where it belongs - in PM mode he goes right off the scale you wonder if you haven't just stepped into strangeways - oops there I go bringing up prisons)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 8, 2010, 10:43 am

Glyn wrote: In the meantime - when are we gonna have our little get-together LA??? (for those who wonder why me and LA don't keep this to PM - which is where it belongs........
Correct. :-#

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » January 8, 2010, 11:01 am

he goes right off the scale you wonder if you haven't just stepped into strangeways - oops there I go bringing up prisons)
:shock: haven't got a clue what that one means :lol: :lol: damn foreign humor. :D :D
swears blind he hates The Retreat
don't know if i ever said that, but without transportation, just wouldn't be my choice, though, in the past i have recommended it myself, w/transport advisory.
thank you for embedding this for me
you're welcome, my new therapist along with new year resolutions of spread a little love, is helping, besides, keeping things pent up isn't healthy. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

actually, the 1st attempt, you really F'd it up, 2nd attempt, you got the embed code right, but forgot to put inbetween 'youtube' button. next time just paste, then highlight code, then click youtube button, and should encase it, the same as 'url'.

let me stop now, before i get attacked by others simply for posting, i have my principles.
Jesus Demands Love Even for Enemies (5:43-44)

ben franklin ... "Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults."

Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you. [Matthew]
8)

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » January 8, 2010, 11:04 am

Correct.
actually, i received a couple nastygrams, not mentioning any names, and recent troll activity, so i don't allow PM's, hence the posting. and good therapy for everyone. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: 8)

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » January 8, 2010, 11:05 am

Thanks Glyn for the little look at how others spend Xmas. Must admit its not my cup of tea but its great to see the guys and girls enjoying themselves.I wouldn't be too upset by LA's 'so sad" comment. I asked on another topic about placing a UM link on my computer and received a PM with exactly the same on it, but it then went on to give me really helpful advise, and I have always considered him as a friend . I think it could be a new catchphrase he has discovered for the New Year. :lol:

Glyn
udonmap.com

Post by Glyn » January 8, 2010, 11:14 am

Thank you for the Embedding advise LA, actually I was following the instructions on UM with my 1st attempt, when you hover over the youtube button it says to paste everything after the =v, when you press the you tube button the youtube code is automatically added and the cursor is placed in the centre ready for the paste. So either I'm mis-reading or it needs to be changed. But thank you and good luck with your NY resolution.

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » January 8, 2010, 11:53 am

Time for a group hug :D

GEC
udonmap.com

Post by GEC » January 8, 2010, 3:37 pm

Agree with the above.. =D>

Lets start 2010 wiping the slate clean and all trying to get along with each other. I get very worked up (not very good for the blood pressure!) when I'm reading about all the bitching, arguments etc. that has gone on in these last few months....no need for all that! [-X
I'm sure it must be affecting your private lives too. I certainly find it very upsetting when I read it all.
I will be over there soon to sort the lot of you out...ha ha!,..( dont really mean that )

Glen ( & Alan)

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » January 8, 2010, 6:31 pm

papaguido wrote:Time for a group hug :D
Now that should make a very interesting video Rito. :lol: :lol:

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » January 8, 2010, 6:45 pm

I'm sure it must be affecting your private lives too
nah, nothing effects my personal life except me. though agree, can raise blood pressure if thinking too much. but that rarely happens, on the most extreme of forum life. i'm a dont give a sh*t, never did kind of guy. life is simply too easy and stress free.

BUT

just because we have negative opinion of each other sometimes, no need for us to act like it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

all things aside, it's still an information forum, i take, so i must give, but...............for myself, i'll give like charity, at my own pace, as not successful in mainstream. nothing negative about that, as it is an issue I can deal with.

HNY ALL

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”