Paedophile

General Udon Thani topics only!
Gaudente
udonmap.com

Re: Paedophile

Post by Gaudente » April 6, 2010, 11:14 pm

Khun Paul wrote: So lets watch out for all the Paedophiles and the like to descend on Udon Thani.
Why do you want to watch out for them ? Are you afraid to get raped ?

Gaudente
udonmap.com

Post by Gaudente » April 6, 2010, 11:27 pm

Khun Paul wrote: we are talking about those who have a closed door policy, you have to knock to gain entrance and that is granted only if you are acceptable .
it is these establishments who have the illegal ages of the young ladies from the neighbouring country. Most farangs do not know or probably don't ask where this is, so I will not enlighten you but they do exist, mums and dads, bring their young daughters across the border, leave them here and come back every two or three weeks to collect the cash. STD's are high including HIV.
So these places are secretive, have no signes outside, you have to knock to enter (and you will have to be "accepted"), yet you know there's a high HIV and STD rate. Astonishing intel capabilities, to say the least... :mrgreen:

Gaudente
udonmap.com

Post by Gaudente » April 6, 2010, 11:36 pm

SanukJoe wrote: Officially, according to the law any person under the age of 18 is a minor and thus relationships or sexual contacts with them are forbidden to adults.
So if a 17 years old boy has a 16 years girlfriend that's ok, but when he turns 18 and becomes an adult if he goes on shagging his now 17 years girlfriend he's a paedo.
Oh well, after all the anti paedo crusade is not there to protect children but to fill the NGOs pockets so it's ok :mrgreen:

Gaudente
udonmap.com

Post by Gaudente » April 6, 2010, 11:46 pm

KHONDAHM wrote:Kuhn Paul and BKSTAN, I could not agree with you both more. Another travesty is the recent phenomena of village girls now growing up - no scratch that - being raised with the ambition of finding and marrying a foreigner as a career objective. I know of several just in my wife's village. These are little girls not yet in puberty. That's their reply when asked what do they want to be when they grow up. "Mia falang!" and their parents grin proudly at the answer their precious has just given.
And what else should they say ? Mia farang is the most they can reasonably hope for.
Only a few people can hope to become a peado hunter NGO paid 5,000 $ a month to drive a Lexus around and write silly articles on the BP. You have to be born in the West for that, and must have the right connections and the right relatives.

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » April 7, 2010, 8:18 am

Gaudente wrote:
Khun Paul wrote: So lets watch out for all the Paedophiles and the like to descend on Udon Thani.
Why do you want to watch out for them ? Are you afraid to get raped ?
Some of us have children and are concerned parents,plus some of us that have been or plan to be longterm community residents,are concerned about the associated image complex!

Does any of that seem relevant to you?

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » April 7, 2010, 6:14 pm

I hope you are not holding your breath as you ask that question NKstan and if a reply is forthcoming from Gaudente it will be more drivel and diatribe.

For Gaudente, there is a clear distinction between carnal knowledge and Paedophilia and if your intention is to blur the lines to justify paedophilia please identify yourself and advise when you will be visiting the Udon region or will you be too busy grooming?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 7, 2010, 6:25 pm

tt if you care to go back to the OP, I would suggest the distinction is not as clear as you believe it is.

As has been suggested by a couple of posters, from the very beginning, this thread has been very poorly (inappropriately) titled - although using the headline "Paedophile" is always guaranteed to attract an audience, whether or not the facts warrant it.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 7, 2010, 8:26 pm

Maybe it has been INAPPROPRIATELY titled, however the facts remain only those who are interested in young girls would be remotely interested hence the title.
AND as I have said on numerous occasions, unfortunately the title does explain the possible problems having such people descend upon Udon , BUT and this is the crux of the matter, BUT apart from their personal preferences these people engage in normal activities elsewhere. Having dealt professionally with these people when I worked I can tell you that the most unassuming person might have those desires and feelings. ( you only have to look at the Catholic Church for that) so although some might call it inappropriate I felt the subject warranted the title and the subsequent discussion. others may think otherwise that is their prerogative but those observations are just that ....observations.

Astana
udonmap.com

Post by Astana » April 7, 2010, 9:05 pm

Gaudente = pleasure seeker, pleasure loving... That isn't MC again in disguise is it?

hangsaboot
udonmap.com

Post by hangsaboot » April 9, 2010, 1:34 pm

beer monkey wrote:Best Get The Udon Home Guard with bayonets Fixed At The Ready For The Coach loads of Pervs that will be heading up all possible Routes as we type and read.

Keep em peeled... 8-[
yes, i think the udon home guard should be called up.

stopping all long distance coaches ,
checking the ID of all passengers .
be on the look out for,
teachers , catholic priests ,and bearded australians .

p.s. 27 years in uniform..

barbara's bush
udonmap.com

Post by barbara's bush » April 23, 2010, 9:46 pm

I would like to bet that the person who started this post does not have a girlfriend/wife within 10/20 years of his own age. yet 1 story in the paper and he is all defensive. maybe its a complex that everyone else is a paedo but him?????????

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”