AnthroSites – Udon Thani - Nong Khai Website Design & Marketing

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.
LannaJeff
udonmap.com

AnthroSites – Total Website Solutions in Udon Thani Area

Post by LannaJeff » August 30, 2010, 10:11 am

We just upgraded our website: http://www.anthrosites.com - and are doing more websites locally these days, so it seemed a good time to post here.

Working with our Icelandic web designer and Dutch developer/programmer, we're now doing professional Web 2.0 sites very quickly and reasonably. (Web 2.0 simply implies increased interactivity, taking advantage of social media networks, like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Of course we still do standard (static) websites as well but they're on the way out, frankly.

More examples of our work over the past decade can be found on our site, along with some testimonials. Information about us can be found on our website pages as well.

So if you’ve been putting off either making a website for yourself or your company; or improving the one you have; or if you have a site you’re happy with, but need more visitors, please send me a PM here, Skype me, ring me, or email me via the info below. No job is too small!

We'll be happy to meet wherever is convenient for you. We're in both Udon and Nong Khai regularly.

Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers, Jeff

[email protected]

AnthroSites, Websites for Humans

Paul Cadwell

AnthroSites – Great Website Solution for Us

Post by Paul Cadwell » September 2, 2010, 2:31 pm

Paul Cadwell is my name and I have just started an Electrical and Instrumentation Testing,Inspection and Commissioning business in Thailand catering to Australian and overseas Minerals and Energy companies that are building modulised production platforms and processing plants for the Australian main land in Rayong,Sattahip and Laem Chabang as well as Malaysia and Indonesia.

I was looking for a professional and user friendly company in Thailand, particularly Udon Thani,to build a professional web site for my new company.

I was introduced to and was soon very comfortable working with Jeff Petry,who advised me on what he and his company and associates could do for me.

Jeff and his merry band produced a very user friendly web site and took care of all of the things like hosting and name registration, logo design, page design, colours etc,in a very short period of time.

The whole process from start to finish was easy, seamless and unstressful as Jeff and his team answered my emails and phone calls immediately and Jeff came to my office and consulted with me face to face on several occassions.

Should you require a web site built or designed,I would have no hesitation in recommending Jeff Petry and the Team.

LannaJeff
udonmap.com

Client Testimonial for AnthroSites, from Khon Kaen Travel Co.

Post by LannaJeff » September 18, 2010, 9:12 am

From our longterm client Henk in Khon Kaen:

"I have used the services of AnthroSites since 2008 and I am very pleased with their performance. Our website was quite old and needed a facelift to be in line again with modern website technologies. The main items that needed to be improved on our website were that maintenance and updates were very time consuming and inefficient, and that our site was not optimized for search engine ranking.

Jeff and his developers actually listen to what you want (which I found very pleasing) and, using their knowledge and expertise, that is exactly what they did. Time that we now spend on maintenance and updates of our website has reduced down to an estimated 10% of the original time, and our website visits have more than tripled since we started using AnthroSites and are still increasing.

We will continue to use their services for future jobs. A big "thanks" to Jeff Petry & his team!" I'm happy to provide references to anyone who wants them.

Henk van Westerveld
Managing Director
Isaan Discovery Travel Co. Ltd.
Web: http://www.thaitraveldreams.com

LannaJeff
udonmap.com

AnthroSites – Recent Work in Thailand

Post by LannaJeff » March 22, 2011, 12:38 pm

We've just added a new Portfolio page to our site although it's hard to keep this up to date. We'll add a few more soon.

These sites are using some nice, new features we can implement on any WordPress website: image sliders, toggle boxes, social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) icons, great image galleries, testimonial bubbles, and a new selection of excellent WordPress themes.

We are now making almost all new sites with WordPress, with clients loving the fact that they can do most updates themselves with the user-friendly interface, after a little instruction.

Check it out to see the sites and learn what we're doing for them. It's a whole new world on the Web these days!

Any questions, drop me a line or give me a call.

~Jeff
[email protected]
081-881-1872

LannaJeff
udonmap.com

AnthroSites – Udon Thani Website Design & Promotion

Post by LannaJeff » June 10, 2011, 3:56 pm

One of the great things about doing web design and promotion (SEO) for people is that you come across lots of different kinds of people doing all kinds of things. You learn about them and their businesses, help them create a website that promotes and furthers their business, and then move on to the next one, whether they're chartering yachts in Bali, fishing off the coast of Alaska, or quietly consulting from their home in Isan.

We've met many fascinating people doing this work for them the past 14 years, some of whom remain clients, and others who have become partners and friends.

Our latest site was for a Microsoft Dynamics consultant. Although everyone involved liked the final product, he wanted more. He wanted a site with Responsive Design, which is why we note this here. So what is it?
Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user's behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation... As the user switches from their laptop to iPad, the website should automatically switch to accommodate for resolution, image size and scripting abilities. In other words, the website should have the technology to automatically respond to the user's preferences. This would eliminate the need for a different design and development phase for each new gadget on the market. http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2011/01 ... eb-design/
In short, he wanted his site to look good for everyone, no matter what device they used to get to it, from any browser (including IE) to any iPhone or Android-based device. We ended up making a "mobile version" for him, a version of the website that is based on the one we made, but adapted for smaller viewing formats, like mobile phones & tablets.

This was a fun project for us, and we've since gone on to make more of these for all other clients. Check out his site on your mobile device above and see what you think. In fact, check out any of our websites - they're all responsive!

LannaJeff
udonmap.com

AnthroSites – Website Design & Promotion, Chiang Mai Motorcycle Touring Co.

Post by LannaJeff » July 29, 2012, 3:56 pm

We've just launched Asian Motorcycle Adventures, the new website for a Chiang Mai-based motorcycle touring company.

AMA leads tours throughout Southeast Asia, and now has what is the most extensive motorcycle touring website in Thailand, if not the region.

The owner Reed Resnikoff has been leading motorcycle tours since 1997, and has put up dozens of articles he’s written about his tours and Southeast Asia in general, many of them published in various newspapers and magazines.

He’s also an avid photographer, and his website displays hundreds of the thousands of pictures he’s taken on his tours.

Reed’s now editing many gigabytes of video shot while riding, and will be adding segments of these as he completes them, starting the beginning of August.

Easily the largest site we’ve ever created at over 150 pages, my team and I learned a great deal in the process of developing it, which we are applying to our new clients' sites going forward.

We’re now easing into the next phase of the AMA project, which includes Social Media Marketing, Responsive Design (a version for mobile devices), and SEO: complete optimization of the entire site.

It’s been some time in the making, but all the work is paying off already in terms of satisfaction, positive feedback, and of course bookings, which make everyone happy.

LannaJeff
udonmap.com

AnthroSites – UD Website Design, Promotion, & Management

Post by LannaJeff » November 25, 2014, 1:35 pm

It’s been a while since I posted and it seems like a good time to let you know what we’ve been up to this year, and what we’re focusing on going forward.

I spent most of this year working with the Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB) creating their new website, http://www.businesseventsthailand.com. This was the biggest project I’ve worked on yet with the Thai government, although I’ve done a lot of writing for both the TAT and the BOI (Board of Investment). I continue to work with TCEB and write articles time to time for the TAT.

I worked as Editor in Chief for TCEB's new website, and wrote many articles as well as these blogs and many more. After many meetings in Bangkok, lots of writing, editing, and discussions, we ended up with a site that has been very well-received. We're continuing to develop it, as one must nowadays with any successful site.

Closer to home, I’ve been helping Udon-based Jim Styers build his international network of sites to help people get their visas to the USA – and Australia & New Zealand. We started with AmericaVisa4Thai, targeting Thais wanting visas to the US, and then built sister sites for Viet Nam, Myanmar, and more recently, Colombia.

All of these sites are bilingual, as you can see by clicking on the flags on these sites. Jim has a few more prospects lined up for other countries, so it’ll be interesting to see which one is next – I’ve yet to make a site in Lao or Khmer, for example. That'd be fun.

We’ve continued developing our long-time client Reed’s very successful main site, Asian Motorcycle Adventures (AMA), and built him a brand new site focusing exclusively on China Motorcycle Tours, http://www.chinamotorcycletours.com. We used a cool, new theme for this site and it worked well for what he wanted to accomplish with it.

We’re doing more content creation and social media posting and marketing for our clients lately, including for TCEB, AMA, and another client of many years, Thai Travel Dreams, a travel agent and tour operator in Khon Kaen.

We also continue managing and promoting a Bali-based luxury yacht charter company called Silolona Sojourns, which we’ve been doing for over 8 years now.

For many of these clients, we provide monthly Ranking Reports for their main keywords, and mine Google Analytics data for important information about their website traffic, which we also use in running Google AdWords campaigns for them. In addition to content creation, this is now one of our main specialties.

I didn't plan on writing so much, but since this is my first and probably my last post this year, I can hopefully be forgiven. As you can tell from the above, we work on all kinds of projects, large and small, and are happy to talk with you anytime about the web services you need.

Just click on the AnthroSites link below to go to our website, email me at [email protected], or give me a call at 081-881-1872.

LannaJeff
udonmap.com

AnthroSites – northern Thailand, northern India Website Creation

Post by LannaJeff » May 13, 2017, 11:58 am

Sometimes one website leads to another. This happened recently after a northern Thai couple that I've known for over 20 years wanted a new website for their lovely resort in Phrao, north of Chiang Mai.

The site was made much easier to create given their library of beautiful images, as is always the case. So we made www.khumlanna.com for them, which is now coming into its own as it gets indexed by Google and promoted on Facebook, primarily.

Just after we launched that site, my old friend Nick, a long-time photographer of the Himalayas and northern India, told me that he was opening a homestay and camping adventure near his home in Manali. I showed him Khum Lanna’s site and he told me to base it on that, but give it its own unique style.

He gave me scores of gorgeous images and all the content I needed, a web designer’s dream. We spent some time working on the layout and color palette, created a logo for him, then pieced it all together into what is now www.greenforestadventures.com.

Like many of us non-Millenials, i.e. baby-boomers, he had some resistance to social media and Facebook, until … he started totally getting into it, so much so that I turned it all over to him pretty quickly.

He has since been contacted by several large travel agencies and his new camping venture is now fully booked for the coming summer. A good plan, a good site, and he’s well on his way – the way we like it.

LannaJeff
udonmap.com

Re: AnthroSites – Udon Thani - Nong Khai Website Design & Marketing

Post by LannaJeff » August 13, 2017, 4:18 pm

Lots of updating of websites recently - revisions, switching themes, migrating to new servers, & advertising specials. Mainly because high season is not far off and many visitors start booking tours, lodging, yacht charters, and other tourist activities around now. Many of my clients in the past 15 years have been in the tourism field.

Lately, it's been more real estate, and I've made about a dozen real estate sites this year, in Udon and elsewhere. I'll be posting more on this before long, along with some thoughts on successful clients over the years and what they have in common.

A special this month is on Take-5 Coffee's machines, a small, user-friendly, inexpensive coffee machine that uses coffee pads - or pods - made of paper, so I thought I'd make a shout-out for them. Check out their machines and 4 types of coffee here: https://www.take-5-coffee.com/ Normally they sell for THB 3180 and are on sale now for THB 2230 at 30% off. We've recently revised this e-commerce site we built and it's ticking over well.

I'll leave it at that and try to do more - but shorter - posts in the future to let people know we're still alive and continue to create and market websites, large and small, for anyone who needs these kinds of services.

Drop me a line or give me a call anytime to discuss. Take care & be well.

~Jeff, [email protected], 081-881-1872

LannaJeff
udonmap.com

AnthroSites – Udon Thani - Nong Khai Website Design & Marketing

Post by LannaJeff » April 28, 2019, 4:16 pm

Need a website? Website marketing and promotion? Social media management? Internet consulting?

Contact Jeff at [email protected], give me a call at 081-881-1872, or LINE me at AnthroJeff.

It's over a year and a half since my last post … pretty slack on the self-promotion I know; the shoemaker goes barefoot but keeps busy.

Sites that keep us busy include www.isanrealeatate.com, which is growing rapidly and has in just over a couple years really made a name for itself – it’s an English and Thai site that is now expanding beyond Isan.

We’ve just recently made www.take-5-coffee.com bilingual also. Dutch dude Bram sells inexpensive coffee machines that use paper pods, which now come in 5 roasts. Good stuff.

Our latest websites include www.williampropertythailand.com, a home builder and developer based in Udon, and a small site for a friend who just bought a guesthouse in Chiang Mai: www.banhmiguesthousechiangmai.com.

Finally, a recent favorite is a fun website we made for a Crete watersports outfit: www.lottiewatersports.com – it’s nice getting out of Thailand sometime and doing something completely different. Everyone’s happy with this site and it’s definitely serving its purpose. Even if you have a good social media presence, there are many good reasons to have a website also.

That’s about it for now. Just letting anyone who has a personal or business website, or wants one, that I’m still on the job and am happy to discuss whatever you want in this area, be it large or small. I look forward to hearing from you.

LannaJeff
udonmap.com

Re: AnthroSites – Udon Thani - Nong Khai Website Design & Marketing

Post by LannaJeff » April 19, 2020, 4:41 pm

Stay cool. Stay safe. Stay home.

Build community. Build immunity.

Build a website. Or give your current one a facelift.

There’s no better time than now. I'm ready to work with you.

Contact Jeff at [email protected], give me a call at 081-881-1872, or LINE me at AnthroJeff.

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”