Any new floods in Udon?

General Udon Thani topics only!
maaka
udonmap.com

Any new floods in Udon?

Post by maaka » December 29, 2010, 9:48 am

I am communicating via the interweb with a hot new babe from Udon. She has sent me pics of her oyiiiiiiiiiiii, and the family, house and farmland, and two days ago sent me some more of her standing up to her waist in dirty brown flood waters inside her house, and said the flood came during the night two nights ago, and now all is doom and gloom, yet I dont see any of you fellas blathering on about recent floods or heavy rain..her english is not that good, mayhaps her present and past tense is all up the wop, but anyway, any floods recently around Udon city chaps??

trubrit
udonmap.com

Re: Any new floods in Udon?

Post by trubrit » December 29, 2010, 9:52 am

maaka wrote:I am communicating via the interweb with a hot new babe from Udon. She has sent me pics of her oyiiiiiiiiiiii, and the family, house and farmland, and two days ago sent me some more of her standing up to her waist in dirty brown flood waters inside her house, and said the flood came during the night two nights ago, and now all is doom and gloom, yet I dont see any of you fellas blathering on about recent floods or heavy rain..her english is not that good, mayhaps her present and past tense is all up the wop, but anyway, any floods recently around Udon city chaps??
No rain , only tears. :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » December 29, 2010, 9:56 am

maaka wrote:I am communicating via the interweb with a hot new babe from Udon. She has sent me pics of her oyiiiiiiiiiiii, and the family, house and farmland, and two days ago sent me some more of her standing up to her waist in dirty brown flood waters inside her house, and said the flood came during the night two nights ago, and now all is doom and gloom, yet I dont see any of you fellas blathering on about recent floods or heavy rain..her english is not that good, mayhaps her present and past tense is all up the wop, but anyway, any floods recently around Udon city chaps??
Floods have been reported in many of the OZZIE owned and run venues in town , flash floods started this morning shortly after England cruised to Ashes victory.

Nope not heard of any other floods in/around Udon Maaka ,

mash ......... Floodtastic !!

cambsangler
udonmap.com

Post by cambsangler » December 29, 2010, 10:59 am

We live just inside the ring road in Udon, not seen any rain here for about 8 weeks now, let alone any floods.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » December 29, 2010, 12:49 pm

Maaka, I Reckon your " Hot new babe " is trying toSCAM you, Oh ! Look my house need to fix before fall down " Sort of thing......BTW Did her Buffalo DROWNor Get Sick in the "NEW " Floods......Beware Mate, They'll try ANYTHING Once......

Eazy-Going
udonmap.com

Post by Eazy-Going » December 29, 2010, 4:18 pm

Def 'dry as a bone'...well on the outside anyways. No rain in Udon for a good 6 weeks or so!

polehawk
udonmap.com

Post by polehawk » December 29, 2010, 7:27 pm

Her basement was probably flooded. Better send her some money for a roto-rooter man. :^o :lol:

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » December 30, 2010, 3:09 am

Thanks guys for the comments and weather reports..No rain, no floods..

cant really comment on the aussie cricket comments, as a kiwi, our own lot would be lucky to beat the local girls highschool First X1..

thanks for the concern 747man. After having my fingers burnt afew times in the past, I treat all what is said with hot new babes with a great deal of caution. She hasnt asked for any assistance, and as nothing more than new friends, I will not offer any.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”