how not to win a thai lovely

General Udon Thani topics only!
wayneor0
udonmap.com

how not to win a thai lovely

Post by wayneor0 » February 20, 2011, 11:07 am

one of our thai ladies is looking for a farang husband.she is young lovely great personality and body fun speaks good english .a great catch.she has had 2 suitors both nice men.no 1 sat with her for 4 days in our shop and bought her beer and but never tipped her 1 baht for all that time [which helps her make a living]next guy who came here to c her spent 3 hrs and ordered only water despite her hints at hunger etc.gee guys the basic rule to win a ladies heart or at least get some interest is splash out a little.thats anywhere in world let alone here where the farang is expected to pay all and more thats the rules :oops:

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Re: how not to win a thai lovely

Post by pienmash » February 20, 2011, 11:24 am

wayneor0 wrote:one of our thai ladies is looking for a farang husband.she is young lovely great personality and body fun speaks good english .a great catch.she has had 2 suitors both nice men.no 1 sat with her for 4 days in our shop and bought her beer and but never tipped her 1 baht for all that time [which helps her make a living]next guy who came here to c her spent 3 hrs and ordered only water despite her hints at hunger etc.gee guys the basic rule to win a ladies heart or at least get some interest is splash out a little.thats anywhere in world let alone here where the farang is expected to pay all and more thats the rules :oops:
Sounds like a nice woman , sure she will meet mr right soon !! i had a similar tale my sons teacher was in the market for a Farang boyfreind and she would ask me what did i think of the presession of suitors that followed ..... 99% of them were total weirdos and pedos as 1 of them showed way too much interest in her young daughter , IMO they were either looking for her to sponsor them or a free shag or both - suffice to say this lovely lass is now with a Thai fella.

mash ....... i did my best.

grozza
udonmap.com

Post by grozza » February 20, 2011, 11:40 am

i think its not a good idea to be throwing money at someone you just met,as they will get the wrong impression of you thinking you have a lot of money.
now meeting somebody at there place of work is also not the best idea,why doesnt she meet these people in a neutral place like a cafe or shopping centre that way the young lady can really get to know these fellas without the distraction of work on her mind,she might find the guy is a bit more willing to open his wallet.
i like a lot of farang have been to bars,now hear me out before you curse me i know your place is a restaurant but sometimes when you meeting somebody at a bar,restaurant,pizza shop these chaps might think that she is just trying to generate dollars for the shop thats why a neutral place is the way to go in my opinion,hope that made sense.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 20, 2011, 11:48 am

one of our thai ladies is looking for a farang husband

One question ........ what the hell is she doing in Udon then?

gee guys the basic rule to win a ladies heart or at least get some interest is splash out a little.thats anywhere in world let alone here where the farang is expected to pay all and more thats the rules :oops:

Err, most of the farang in Udon are either happily married, or happily divorced/seperated. I suggest that if she expects a farang to "pay all and more that's the rules" she should try Pattaya/Phuket/Samui, where the farang are just off the plane and still wet behind the ears, as well as gullible and have money to burn.

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » February 20, 2011, 1:08 pm

grozza wrote:i think its not a good idea to be throwing money at someone you just met,as they will get the wrong impression of you thinking you have a lot of money.
now meeting somebody at there place of work is also not the best idea,why doesnt she meet these people in a neutral place like a cafe or shopping centre that way the young lady can really get to know these fellas without the distraction of work on her mind,she might find the guy is a bit more willing to open his wallet.
i like a lot of farang have been to bars,now hear me out before you curse me i know your place is a restaurant but sometimes when you meeting somebody at a bar,restaurant,pizza shop these chaps might think that she is just trying to generate dollars for the shop thats why a neutral place is the way to go in my opinion,hope that made sense.
I really agree with you,but I don't think it helps the guy ,if he is interested in the girl,to chat her up at work and not allow her to make her wages.Just because someone drinks water,not beer or spirits,doesn't make them a CC,but not having consideration for the girl at her work,wouldn't endear him to her ,IMO!
Giving 20-40 baht,or buying a lady drink or two is not ''splashing'' money around,No one wants to be hustled ,or feel like they are being ''developed'' as a customer,whether that is her job or not!
Of course the establishment wants her to make them money,they are not,IMO,interested in the customer developing a relationship with the girl and losing the employee,so it makes me wonder what was Waynes post really about?

Alchai
udonmap.com

Post by Alchai » February 20, 2011, 3:35 pm

wayneor0 wrote:one of our thai ladies is looking for a farang husband. she has had 2 suitors...
If I was looking for a Thai wife I think I would like to have more than the 2 first ones that came along to choose from!
And as already said, Udon has it's limitataions so it could take time.

randerson79
udonmap.com

Post by randerson79 » February 20, 2011, 4:07 pm

she is young .....strike 1

speaks good english....strike 2

She serves beer....strike 3

Welshboy
udonmap.com

Post by Welshboy » February 20, 2011, 4:29 pm

by wayneor0 » February 20, 2011, 4:07

1. 1 sat with her for 4 days in our shop and bought her beer and but never tipped her 1 baht for all that time

IT WAS NOT ME ! :D

2. the farang is expected to pay all and more thats the rules

NOT IN MY RULE BOOK ! ;)

Cheep Charlies rule. :D
Colin.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 20, 2011, 4:35 pm

randerson79 wrote:she is young .....strike 1

Hey you just got yourself a Turkey .......... I think it's a four play (or was it four-bagger) that's up next :lol:

may be I'm a bit cynical, but as soon as "speaks good English" is mentioned, I think, I wonder where she learned it? certainly NOT in school, so that leaves either ex English speaking partner, or more than a few months working the Patters/Phuket/Samui/Bkk bar scene

hangsaboot
udonmap.com

Post by hangsaboot » February 20, 2011, 4:41 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
randerson79 wrote:she is young .....strike 1

Hey you just got yourself a Turkey .......... I think it's a four play (or was it four-bagger) that's up next :lol:

may be I'm a bit cynical, but as soon as "speaks good English" is mentioned, I think, I wonder where she learned it? certainly NOT in school, so that leaves either ex English speaking partner, or more than a few months working the Patters/Phuket/Samui/Bkk bar scene
well red stat . strike .strike strike
LOL :D

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » February 20, 2011, 5:42 pm

Narrow minds. Over the last 3 years, most of the girls in the Irish Clock fit the description of young, speak good English and serve Beer. But I think few were ex-bargirls, and many have gone on to marriages with farangs (happy or not time will tell). Warning signs maybe, but generalisations.....

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » February 21, 2011, 3:55 am

I am well and truely single these past 25yrs, and looking, but I dont drink, and have no desire to frequent a bar, or meet my future partner in a bar, so your little sexy employee, and I will just have to pass like ships in the night, no matters if we are both good people. If you see a man with his face up against the window, it might be me..

I do think she needs to separate work, from fostering a relationship. I would hate her to be judging me by the size of my tip.

wayneor0
udonmap.com

Post by wayneor0 » February 22, 2011, 2:43 pm

everyone one is judged my there fairness in dealing with others.rules of life.this girl is not a bar girl her mother bought her to us .my wife used to help thai girls meet farang on tll.she made 3 out of 4 thai girls now living in usa and never got paid 1 baht.no more but girls mother want her help daughter so she helps in shop few hrs aday inexchange for help and puta use on tll.she not sit with anymore farang .and now only interested in farang never been to thailand.she thinks all the ones here r mean and poor lol

Welshboy
udonmap.com

Post by Welshboy » February 22, 2011, 3:03 pm

Wayneor.
3 out of 4 is a good hit rate.
As all farangs living in Thailand are so mean and poor.
Or maybe not so stupid as to fall for a Thai girl that Loves money, but can a love farang too !

wayneor0
udonmap.com

Post by wayneor0 » February 22, 2011, 3:20 pm

all thai women only want farang for better income ,the bonus is farang less likely to be unfaithul ,gamble or drink to much.FACT.hello wake up.some take the money short term others long term your choise.all same goal.few poor thai men have a wife .almost all thai men with liveable income do HELLO
Last edited by wayneor0 on February 22, 2011, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » February 22, 2011, 3:22 pm

I take exception to the line that any Thai girl speaking English must have worked in a bar . Whilst that may be true for some , you can generally tell they have learnt from this source by the quality of the language they speak .You are forgetting that a new generation is growing up that have had the benefit of having an English speaking stepfather. I know of many guys on this forum that have put a lot of effort into teaching them , including myself, they most certainly haven't been anywhere near a bar. Nor have any of the nurses I teach at the local hospital. There must be many more like this . So if you are judging a lady because she speaks English you are going to miss out on some real gems .
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

Welshboy
udonmap.com

Post by Welshboy » February 22, 2011, 3:35 pm

by wayneor0 » February 22, 2011, 8:20 am
all thai women only want farang for better income ,the bonus is farang less likely to be unfaithul ,gamble or drink to much.FACT.hello wake up.some take the money short term others long term your choise.all same goal.

I like what you say Wayneot.
A bit of truth and a lot of common sense.

randerson79
udonmap.com

Post by randerson79 » February 22, 2011, 3:58 pm

trubrit wrote:I take exception to the line that any Thai girl speaking English must have worked in a bar . Whilst that may be true for some , you can generally tell they have learnt from this source by the quality of the language they speak .You are forgetting that a new generation is growing up that have had the benefit of having an English speaking stepfather. I know of many guys on this forum that have put a lot of effort into teaching them , including myself, they most certainly haven't been anywhere near a bar. Nor have any of the nurses I teach at the local hospital. There must be many more like this . So if you are judging a lady because she speaks English you are going to miss out on some real gems .

Trubrit You are right there are many nice young English speaking Thai women. But you will not find them serving beer to a falang thats 30-40 years old than them. That was my point. I was not trying to affend you or your stepdaughter.

grozza
udonmap.com

Post by grozza » February 22, 2011, 5:04 pm

all thai women only want farang for better income ,the bonus is farang less likely to be unfaithul ,gamble or drink to much.FACT.hello wake up.some take the money short term others long term your choise.all same goal.few poor thai men have a wife .almost all thai men with liveable income do HELLO
if this is what you think of thai women why the hell did you marry your wife,because if i thought thats all my wife married me for to get money short term or long term i wouldnt want a bar of her or any other thai girl for that matter.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » February 22, 2011, 5:52 pm

This title is ' how not to win a thai lovely' .

If the title is 'How to win the love of a Thai woman' ,

........like in every country......just be your self :|
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”