Not so happy ending

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
scouseboy
udonmap.com

Not so happy ending

Post by scouseboy » June 5, 2011, 10:23 pm

I agree with kjellsnell

grievous
udonmap.com

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by grievous » June 6, 2011, 11:09 am

vlad wrote:obviously our udon chap is an over bearing aussie with his attitude been there done it bought the t-shirt. Am i correct udon chap, you an aussie ocker straight out of the bush.
Why bring up his nationality, are you one of these old tools who tyhink they touch up any thai women they like? Just a question not an accusation.
I have had the same experiences, over my seven years staying in or visiting udon, with idiots deciding it would be a good idea to try and crack on to and or touch my wife whilst I wasn't nearby even though they had seen us together all night.
It has even happened at the shopping complex when my wife was with our two children and I was away working, another tool ,on hearing her say she was married, offered to be her boyfriend whilst I was away. what a ------.
I'm going back to my little bush shack now, going to feed my kangaroo and heat up a billy tea.

Proud Aussie

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Not so happy ending

Post by mortiboy » June 6, 2011, 12:18 pm

Sorry me old Cobber Vlad, recon was a" ######"
Have look at the Video heading "Thai tarts vs drunken american!"
But who knows....who cares!
Ever go to a "MORLUM"/
99% Thais.Always a fight .Cops always at the ready!
Last LOSO concert Udon at least three fights broke out!
BIB dont F**** about either !One th spot

747man
udonmap.com

Not so happy ending

Post by 747man » June 6, 2011, 4:19 pm

Now Then Chaps...........3 Ladyboys against 1 Guy that just AINT On !!!!!

Welshboy
udonmap.com

Not so happy ending

Post by Welshboy » June 7, 2011, 1:58 pm

747man wrote: Now Then Chaps...........3 Ladyboys against 1 Guy that just AINT On !!!!!
Mabe he deserved it ?
They may be working girls but after all it is PAY4 play

fredythehound
udonmap.com

Not so happy ending

Post by fredythehound » September 12, 2011, 2:04 am

i got to laugh ,someone saying foreigners treat thai women badly,you want to ask yourself why many thai women prevere foreigners,its because they give them more respect ,and take care of them alot better,the ones who should be asshamed are the ones who beat their girlfriends up ,make them pregnant and run,what sort of a man do you call that,if you dont know ask thai women,and probally 95% of them arnet foreign who do these cowardly acts

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”