Relationship with Udon Thani Guy

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » August 10, 2011, 11:39 am

Dear All,

I read with interest the different stories that everyone has with thai ladies, are there any comments on Udon Thani guys out there? I have been in a relationship with my guy for the past 6 months, have visited Udon twice, but both times were mainly waiting for him to wake up as it is too hot to go out in the day, and he didn't want to really bring me to the nightlife areas. Most of the time was spent with his family and his friends, eating and drinking. I've been to the parks for cycling and sight-seeing, Big C, Makro, and Central for shopping, but didn't get to do much of anything else.

Before coming to Udon, I had learnt enough thai to get around, and am used to traveling alone in BKK. Udon was totally different, as there were like almost no taxis, the Sam-laews were few ( I stayed at Wan Pen Apartments, delightful place that was only 350 baht with free wifi, hot shower in room, air-con and clean.) and I managed to take a "bus lorry" once but that was a little disconcerting as the driver got me to sit in front with him then got me to drop off at a traffic light so I could walk like 200m to Central Plaza.

I may head down to Udon again, but I really do not want to be stuck in a hotel room for days, going out only in the evenings. Am prepared to let him sleep while I go and explore...

Any comments?

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » August 10, 2011, 12:09 pm

Are you talking about a Thai guy?I ask because you mention ''his family''.
And since you have your location as Singapore,are you Asian or falang?

joris
udonmap.com

Post by joris » August 10, 2011, 12:44 pm

I wonder what you think is the most inspiring part of your Thai boyfriend?
It seems to me that you are a bit different. Or am I wrong?

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » August 10, 2011, 4:45 pm

Get used to him Sleeping all the time, and using your Money. Some things never change in Thailand 8)

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » August 10, 2011, 5:01 pm

I really think you are asking on the wrong forum. Maybe a feminine Aunt Sally type would be more appropriate. I think most of our Thai wives would suggest you run a mile as quick as possible from any Thai man as they have all been through the mill, and have got the scars, including abandoned kids to prove it. That's why , in the main, they married us . Thank you Lord Buddha . ;) So really we aren't in a position to give you unbiased advise. However as an experienced relationship counsellor I would suggest that as you feel the need to ask you already know the answer .Good luck . :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » August 10, 2011, 5:04 pm

I can't figure out from your post if you are a male farang living in Singapore and having a "gay" or "ladyboy" boyfriend living in Udon, or you are a female with with a Thai boyfriend in Udon. Without that clarification it's difficult to make any other comments. But I can tell you that if you are involved with a Thai man you are wasting your time, especially if that's your real picture on your avatar. You could do far better!

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 10, 2011, 5:22 pm

Ive read the opening post a couple of times and still no wiser as to if you a are bloke a gaylord a swinger , or full on brownhatter , very confusing post especialy with an avatar like that ..... please clarify so members can at least try to give you advice ...... those that give a toss anyway .

Whatever you are enjoy and have a nice day .

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » August 10, 2011, 7:08 pm

Hi all,

Thank you for the replies, sorry about not clarifying earlier. I am a Singaporean chinese female, 34 years old, and my boyfriend is 30 years old. And yes, the avatar is also a picture of me.

I am wondering if Udon guys all seem to shun the sun, not want / enjoy sex, can be very sweet and hold hand hands to sleep. ( Not sure if he is hold my hands to ensure I do not get too close :) ) He was singing in a club in Singapore when I met him, and he made me laugh. Most guys rarely are able to make me laugh, as I am a children's entertainer and I guess my sense of humour is a little different from most people. I haven't had a serious relationship for 4 years, and this is part of why I want to find out more about the cultural differences and what a normal Udon male is like. The first time I visited Udon, I spent 16 days and was bored to death, thank God for the free wifi. The second time, I spent 9 days, and had a pretty glorious time exploring on my own, determined to get out and see the world of Udon.

Spending my money is fine, as he is from a really poor family and for me, as long as he doesn't ask me for stuff, I enjoy thinking of things to get him that will make sense and not have a recurring cost that is too high for him and his family.

I guess the other question I have is why a 30year old male from Udon is not married. I had the impression that most Thais marry young.

Would love to hear from everyone.

thrilled
udonmap.com

Post by thrilled » August 11, 2011, 2:33 am

I believe this is A woman.But I wouldn't bet on it.Ya notice she didn't say anything about his employment or income.
If he sleeps all day I guess he don't work.If she wants to see more of Udon thani she might need to spend A little money,maybe on A tour guide etc.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 11, 2011, 8:04 am

chanchop wrote:Hi all,

Thank you for the replies, sorry about not clarifying earlier. I am a Singaporean chinese female, 34 years old, and my boyfriend is 30 years old. And yes, the avatar is also a picture of me.

I am wondering if Udon guys all seem to shun the sun, not want / enjoy sex, can be very sweet and hold hand hands to sleep. ( Not sure if he is hold my hands to ensure I do not get too close :) ) He was singing in a club in Singapore when I met him, and he made me laugh. Most guys rarely are able to make me laugh, as I am a children's entertainer and I guess my sense of humour is a little different from most people. I haven't had a serious relationship for 4 years, and this is part of why I want to find out more about the cultural differences and what a normal Udon male is like. The first time I visited Udon, I spent 16 days and was bored to death, thank God for the free wifi. The second time, I spent 9 days, and had a pretty glorious time exploring on my own, determined to get out and see the world of Udon.

Spending my money is fine, as he is from a really poor family and for me, as long as he doesn't ask me for stuff, I enjoy thinking of things to get him that will make sense and not have a recurring cost that is too high for him and his family.

I guess the other question I have is why a 30year old male from Udon is not married. I had the impression that most Thais marry young.

Would love to hear from everyone.
Thanks for clarifying the first post , i can see clearly now and i have the solution for you .

Blow this plonker out and get yourself round to the Mash emporium asap im a qualifed sykaiyertrist , councillor , gynacollogist as well as a purveyor of sausage ,,,, hope you like sausage ?!!.
I still betting your really a fat bloke with no mates sat in your tea stained vest and y fronts TROLLING UM for unserpecting and vunerable souls LIKE ME ....see you later and dont bring the plonker ok .

btw if the avatar is really you ,,, u r very pretty and should be with a handsome young slim sex monster like Mash from Scunthorpe.

Mash

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » August 11, 2011, 9:26 am

thrilled wrote:I believe this is A woman.But I wouldn't bet on it.Ya notice she didn't say anything about his employment or income.
If he sleeps all day I guess he don't work.If she wants to see more of Udon thani she might need to spend A little money,maybe on A tour guide etc.
Well she did say he was a singer in a club so he could be used to working at night and sleeping all day. :lol:

splasher
udonmap.com

Post by splasher » August 11, 2011, 3:56 pm

My Dear ,

I can confirm that Mash is indeed funny. Wait till you see his cocktail sausage........

splasher
udonmap.com

Post by splasher » August 11, 2011, 3:58 pm

Chern Chin Chan Chop does have a nice ring to it..

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » August 11, 2011, 5:18 pm

on Thai males marrying young.. that's not necessarily true.. Times have changed.. I have three Thai nephews that are married. They all married after turning 30. Two have always been rice farmers, one did his stint in the Thai Army and worked as a Security Guard for over 10 years and now like his brothers is farming rice. So, three country guys who were born and raised on the south side of Udon who married late. Oh, BTW, while they will occassionally take a daily nap, for the most part they are very hard working men.. Your Thai boyfriend certainly had a different background, particularly where he was doing singing gigs in Singapore.. Not your normal rural Thai...

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 11, 2011, 6:16 pm

splasher wrote:Chern Chin Chan Chop does have a nice ring to it..
Hey Splasher you have a point does have anice ring to it ........... so

Chan chop get ur sen round to chern chim , its obvious to a general practioner like my self you are suffering from D.S thats Dwarf Syndrome ........ you had enuff of sleepy , stumpy and grumpy the only cure is to come and see DONKEY at the emporium HES NOT BASHFUL !!!!!!!!.

Mash ............ eeeor eeeeeeeeeeorrrr.

bigsnake
udonmap.com

Post by bigsnake » August 11, 2011, 8:17 pm

GUY ON GUY!! Do you get BETTER SERVICE? My guess would be yes<>maybe he try harder.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 11, 2011, 9:53 pm

I have in the past posted on the subject of men on men type stuff .. bum bandits etc , now each to their on and if it makes em happy n content then so be it , i personally cant get my head round what exacty two blokes could possibly do to each other erotically kissing licking etc just the thort is repulsive ,, i often gaze at my naked flesh in the ceiling mirrors and think oh my god i wouldnt wanna have ago on that hairy fat buggar ,,,,, and im incredibly handsome as most will confirm ..... maybe im wrong , im not homophobic im surrounded by pillow biters all day (if you know the area is like a gay carnival most daysin Adunyadhet rd) ..... im just a mis guided old fashioned Northerner who thinks beer sex chips n grvy is the way to go..... i like your avater chimpchops

Mash ........ Udons love sausag councillor .

davecryan
udonmap.com

Post by davecryan » August 11, 2011, 11:14 pm

For a Singaporean Chinese female, she has a wonderful command of the English language and all its nuances....TROLL !!!

BarnicaleBob
udonmap.com

Post by BarnicaleBob » August 11, 2011, 11:45 pm

davecryan wrote:For a Singaporean Chinese female, she has a wonderful command of the English language and all its nuances....TROLL !!!
I do believe English is the national language of Singapore. So I would expect her to have a good command of the English language.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » August 12, 2011, 6:11 am

davecryan wrote:For a Singaporean Chinese female, she has a wonderful command of the English language and all its nuances....TROLL !!!
So what? Its an interesting well written topic which we don't seem to get many of these days . :-"

Return to “Relationships”