Relationship with Udon Thani Guy

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
splasher
udonmap.com

Post by splasher » August 18, 2011, 5:03 pm

And is His Salaminess happy??

leehut
udonmap.com

Post by leehut » August 18, 2011, 5:24 pm

His Salaminess seemed a lot quieter when I said 'isn't that woman who has just walked in the one from the internet?'...
...and he was fumbling around with my change a fair bit (although that could have been the excitement of seeing a 1000 baht note obviously).
I thought there was the smell of Mashes testosterone in the air at one point, but my girlfriend thought it was the woman outside cooking pork.
But to be fair, it is the first time I've met him, so he could always be the shy, retiring type...I wouldn't know.
Lee

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » August 18, 2011, 5:30 pm

Had the pleasure of heading down to CC to have the infamous pork pie ( FAB! ) and stilton...Udon fox, your suggestion was great! Wasn't hungry, so ate all the pork and left the crust ( poor crust! ) but it was fabulous... Mash has a beautiful missus who doesn't look her age...and it was a lovely afternoon of conversation with all the friendly customers...

Cheered up alot! Will probably stay in Udon till the weekend and head up to Bangkok for Chatuchak, unless there are things to see here in Udon?

Anyways, here are the pictures, sorry no beans! Had an entire bottle of blend 285 last night alone, guess the splitting headache today is a great reminder not to do so again!

Lee... too bad you were in a rush, would have been fun to banter...thought you were Irish though.. ( don't throw rotten tomatos just yet, I'm not too good with accents but I could have sworn.... )

Oh well, bf's not turned up yet, have a good mind to go look for him, now, if only I knew how to tell the Samlaew driver!

The bus number 6 was kind enough to drive me all the way to CC after asking everyone to get off, I somehow don't forsee that happening again.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 18, 2011, 5:36 pm

WELL FELLAS what a strange day ive had , been reet busy and with the added bonus of the lovely Chanchop dropping by as Leehut was in the shop to confirm , what can i say a charming lady , intereting , inteligent WE HAD LOTS IN COMMON !! haha .... Dao and her hit it off ,. I am in no doubt shes 100 % ,,, i did offer her my 14 years of experience ref this scally masquerading as her boyfriend , very interesting and unusal story .

Her real name is Viviene and i truly hope she finds out what she traveled all this way for .

Took a couple of photos of CC IN CC and she said she will post them later this evening .

You never know what life is gonna bring you , such a nice woman , perfect English like wot mine is .... her hobbies include jokng on forums , studying air con specifications and writing gramma perfect true stories so weird then may seem untrue .

more to follow im sure , enjoy the photos dear members .

Lee ...... it was indeed a pleasure for you to meet me , im always that shy n retiring , maybe a tadge concerned over the welfare on my gonads for a short while ....... all ok and brimmng with fresh scunny cream.

THAT WAS QUICK CC WELL DONE , THIS SHOULD LAY THE RUMOUR TO BED THAT YOU ARE ME AND IM YOU , HOPE TO C U TOMORROW ............... to be continued.

Mash ...... close shave but still with testicles !!!!

leehut
udonmap.com

Post by leehut » August 18, 2011, 5:38 pm

So the photos prove it for once and for all !!!
The pork pies certainly look delicious.

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » August 18, 2011, 5:49 pm

Thank you mash! Hope your spot of detective work works out! I really want to know if he has a wife or not!

Thinking of starting a business of correcting english signs in Udon, seems like it should thrive lol.

Back at the hotel hoping that my headache will go away before the night begins, I so want to head out and see Udon for once!

It was really fun meeting mash and dao... what is your real name anyhow?

-Vivien

leehut
udonmap.com

Post by leehut » August 18, 2011, 5:57 pm

OK Mash, you said they'd be stupid enough to fall for it !!!
As agreed:
3 Sausage per message, and a pork pie for the photoshop stuff.
I'll pick them up tomorrow!
Lee

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 18, 2011, 6:05 pm

Thats blackmail isnt it Lee ?? . The photos are real fellas thats the word of a Scunthonian gentlemen.

Im busy tonight surely some chap would like to take CC on an Udon tour , shes very good company .

BTW my missus is Weirdow Supawidgetkant (i kid you not) easier to say Dao , and my Dutch name is Jan Vanoors call me Jon .

If get things done early wil give you a call Viv maybe go for a ruby at the wheel tappers n shunters club .

mash.

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » August 18, 2011, 6:20 pm

Picked kids up at school and took them to CC for the tasty rhubarb pie and ice cream.

Lo and behold I witnessed most of CC's visit to CC, though I stayed anonymous. Indeed she is 100% woman and genuine.

Have fun in Udon.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » August 18, 2011, 6:50 pm

Well the truth be known, it's been a lot of fun this thread. Hope someone gers something interesting going, not something like a udon storage survey. Granted some people may be interested in storing their stuff, I would like to store chanchop for a rainy day or night like this. Guess will just have to settle with the fan club. By the way mash did you sign chanchop up? Surely she's not a sCUNtThorpe supporter now. I give her credit though she kept the thread going. Hope things work out for her but I got doubts about her bf.

splasher
udonmap.com

Post by splasher » August 18, 2011, 7:03 pm

That is some awesome photoshop right there. Well done His Salaminess.

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » August 18, 2011, 7:19 pm

rct wrote:Picked kids up at school and took them to CC for the tasty rhubarb pie and ice cream.

Lo and behold I witnessed most of CC's visit to CC, though I stayed anonymous. Indeed she is 100% woman and genuine.

Have fun in Udon.
Hahahhaa it was really nice meeting and chatting with you...your kids are both so gorgeous! Hmmm think I will try the rhubarb pie tomorrow, for some strange reason I haven't had the appetite to eat these few days.

In my room now with the worst headache ever...it must be the whole bottle of blend 285 last night :(

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 18, 2011, 9:17 pm

Hope you are feeling better CC ,,,,,,, is it me or has the thread gone abit quiet since the TRUTH CAME OUT ?? . I really hope theres another starts up soon , something i can get my over active imagination and teeth into .

Mash .

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » August 19, 2011, 12:15 am

Heya mash... Am all better now that bf has finally come to pick me up! :) Am at a snooker room near ud town now, and I must say, am impressed that the rooms are so comfortable, with a tv and toilet to boot! Food and drinks are served here but we brought our own whisky, no corkage charge. I still can't get over how cheap drinks are!

leehut
udonmap.com

Post by leehut » August 19, 2011, 12:30 am

Glad he's finally come to meet you, Myself and Ant were going to offer to take you around town, but the weather wasn't too good, and we didn't leave until late. We just went to The Irish Clock for a curry. If you are in Udon, and are bored in the next week, get in touch and we can pick you up to go out for food and a drink.
regards
Lee

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » August 19, 2011, 4:31 am

what a laugh Mash, there you were at the beginning of the thread all hot and steamy over CC, even offering to slip her a hot sausage, because you didnt believe she was for real, and next thing she walks in the door, and you have to introduce her to the wife...I bet it was nervous times wondering if CC was going to let on to the wife about your sexual bravado..it would say it was a close shave for sure mate, but a great laugh..I am amazed at the number of other members who just happened to be loitering nearby...seems you have gone aliitle bit coy on us mash since meeting the lovely CC...I guess it just goes to show that not everyone on here is a troll even if they have the most strangest of stories...nice looking ladies anyway..

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » August 19, 2011, 10:33 am

I dunno...is it just me or does anyone else think it's pretty sad that she felt the need to have to trot all the way over to CC to prove she exists..? Methinks the board is due an apology for having to sort through all the rubbish posts about her and a scout's honor promise from the antagonizers not to be so quick to hop on the bashing bandwagon in the future...

@CC - Hope things work out for the best whatever path you chose to follow. ;)

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 19, 2011, 11:01 am

Get a grip KD , having met Viv i can tell you she is a great sport and enjoyed the thread imensly most of the time was her that kept it going , as for an apology to who for what this wasnt a bashing thread it was an informative fun series of chapters that would NOT offend anyone except a god bothering pansy like your good self sir... , and imo opinion its members like you lacking the gonads to post what may be deemed as controversial or god forbid humourous that turn decent threads into stale unreadable negativity.............. but what do i know im just a humble ill educated shopkeeper .

Pleased ur boyfreind finally showe up CC , i trust you had a pleasant time , enjoy the snooker and booze . My offer for you to join me n Dao this evening for dinner is still open , bring the other half if you like , the grubs on mr mash ok.

Nice one Lee well done that man for offering your services as guide .

Mash .....

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 19, 2011, 11:18 am

............ that turn decent threads into stale unreadable negativity..............
I guess a balanced forum needs it's share of stale, unreadable, negative but informative posts, to balance the banal, "humorous" tosh. :roll:

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » August 19, 2011, 11:49 am

Uh...yeah (lol). Must be those Internet vitamins kicking in.

Her showing up really does make you look like an [___] to the rest of us, though. :lol:

Return to “Relationships”