supporting thai wife

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
trubrit
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by trubrit » November 14, 2011, 6:55 am

pompui wrote:

Apologies if confused you with a post on the other channel posting within the banter to another well known poster on the thread.You are still a member there so can easily post if it truly interests you. :shock: :-"
Anyways thought you would be more interested in moving onto more serious subjects like updating us on the new Governor of Udon or the upcoming festival Dec 1st-15th 8)

Don't you have enough excitement over there with the constant replays of the 66, World cup ? :lol: ;As for the latter . Never post rumours , only facts, so will do in time. As for the festival . Already done so, last month . :-"

Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

old-timer
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by old-timer » November 20, 2011, 9:31 pm

OT has it on reliable grounds via PM from the guy who bashed up his wife, got a court summons and is as broke as a church mouse (Benzona) that he has sent his boys round to OT's place in Udon to cause him great harm. yawn. In the meantime I'll be in a pub in Hampshire, England getting drunk with three WFB's and a group of blokes from work. Apparently he (Benzona) has instructed his hard men to video the beating and insertion of things up my dere air so he can watch it later.

OT................... \:D/

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by jai yen yen » November 21, 2011, 12:03 am

I hope you are joking about those threats but if they are true it only proves what I have said before, Bz is a total loser and it is quite obvious why he can't keep a woman.

old-timer
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by old-timer » November 21, 2011, 2:12 am

c u n t
Sent: November 20, 2011, 8:00 pm
To: old-timer

Ive decided not to wait until i return
there are now boys out looking for you OT, as soon as they get back to Udon.. were gonna cram your eyeballs up your prostitutes backside and make her fuk herself with your entrails..watch your back cos they WILL find you.... and ive told them to give you some very special attention

they r even going to video it for me you mouthy pensioner git... i cant see you reaching 77 without needing major reconstructive surgey.... i know some mean muthafarkers and they will be there VERY soon

enjoy whats coming
OT........ \:D/

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by jai yen yen » November 21, 2011, 3:01 am

old-timer wrote:
c u n t
Sent: November 20, 2011, 8:00 pm
To: old-timer

Ive decided not to wait until i return
there are now boys out looking for you OT, as soon as they get back to Udon.. were gonna cram your eyeballs up your prostitutes backside and make her fuk herself with your entrails..watch your back cos they WILL find you.... and ive told them to give you some very special attention

they r even going to video it for me you mouthy pensioner git... i cant see you reaching 77 without needing major reconstructive surgey.... i know some mean muthafarkers and they will be there VERY soon

enjoy whats coming
OT........ \:D/
Wow, What a twit. I think this guy should be banned from the forum. He does not belong on here, just a real lowlife.

Lao-miner
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by Lao-miner » November 21, 2011, 6:05 am

A bit disturbing if true, BUT is it?
Report this postReply with quote supporting thai wife
by old-timer » November 20, 2011, 9:31 pm

OT has it on reliable grounds via PM from the guy who bashed up his wife, ( Any EVIDENCE?) not taking sides on this one but it would seem to me there are an unusually large number of bored individuals on this forum

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by jai yen yen » November 21, 2011, 7:11 am

Lao-miner wrote:A bit disturbing if true, BUT is it?
Report this postReply with quote supporting thai wife
by old-timer » November 20, 2011, 9:31 pm

OT has it on reliable grounds via PM from the guy who bashed up his wife, ( Any EVIDENCE?) not taking sides on this one but it would seem to me there are an unusually large number of bored individuals on this forum
I am talking about threatening people here on this forum. That is obviously real as we have seen the post. I am not bored, just disgusted with this type of mentality. This forum is supposed to be fun and informative. If this goes on it will ruin what we have now.

trubrit
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by trubrit » November 21, 2011, 7:29 am

jai yen yen wrote:
This forum is supposed to be fun and informative. If this goes on it will ruin what we have now.
Well so far I think it's been fun and we have certainly learnt a lot about the mental state of BZ . :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

parrot
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by parrot » November 21, 2011, 9:31 am

The issue of bz has been dealt with. Let's get back on the subject of 'supporting thai wife', please.

Lao-miner
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by Lao-miner » November 21, 2011, 1:00 pm

Like i said ( disturbing if true ) Perhaps benzona is a nutter? perhaps someone else posted , who knows? as a rule of thumb i tend not to believe everything i read (or hear) especially on forums . no offence intended jai yen yen , trubrit etc etc

That is obviously real as we have seen the post.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by Bandung_Dero » November 21, 2011, 2:14 pm

Off topic! Here inlies a problem. kjellsnell has made his comment but placed it in the wrong place making it look like OT made it!

Lee, is there a way to stop quotes from being edited?

EDIT:- Oops looks like someone beat me and deleted it!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by kjellsnell » November 21, 2011, 2:40 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:Off topic! Here inlies a problem. kjellsnell has made his comment but placed it in the wrong place making it look like OT made it!

Lee, is there a way to stop quotes from being edited?

EDIT:- Oops looks like someone beat me and deleted it!
Oops.....howe the F........K can u say it looks like OT did it. For shure i like him and his sence of humor but.....for shure i can talk for my self about the bad behavior in this tread!

Kjell
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by Bandung_Dero » November 21, 2011, 3:57 pm

Notice your post quoting OT has been deleted? All I'm hi lighting is a small mistake by you editing OT's quote and stuffing words into his statement making him look like a jerk. With a little education you might learn to post your comment OUTSIDE the quote brackets.

MY POINT is this should not happen, that quotes should not be editable either intentionally or by mistake.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Dr. James
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by Dr. James » November 21, 2011, 4:07 pm

My suggestion to OT would be to take the threatening email to the police and file a formal complaint. Statements made that threaten bodily harm are usually construed as an assault and are actionable under both criminal and civil laws.

In two years of reading this forum this is the first time I have seen such a threat conveyed. This is unacceptable behavior. This member needs to be banned.

parrot
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by parrot » November 21, 2011, 4:11 pm

Folks, if we can't get back on the subject of the thread, "supporting thai wife" we'll close the thread.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by Aardvark » November 21, 2011, 4:13 pm

//off topic comment removed by moderator//

jacob6
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by jacob6 » November 21, 2011, 4:21 pm

+1.......

Sateev
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by Sateev » November 21, 2011, 7:25 pm

parrot wrote:Folks, if we can't get back on the subject of the thread, "supporting thai wife" we'll close the thread.
Very Thaivisaesque...and probably a step in the right direction.

Return to “Relationships”