what can i do to change family's opinion

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
old-timer
udonmap.com

Re: what can i do to change family's opinion

Post by old-timer » December 21, 2010, 1:34 pm

Stevo wrote:
Frans wrote:Hallo To all,

Cane someone explain and translate the perfect following English words edited by 'Pienmash'; jape, ######, (s)ony, im, ive? Because as a Belgium citizen, I only speak&understand piss English, :mrgreen: Frans.
Jape = Joke
###### = Abbreviation of septic tank (Rhyming slang for 'Yank') ... Yank = American person
I'm = I am
I've = I have
egg bacon and bubble....means your in the ----...trouble.

OT.......... \:D/

chanthima13
udonmap.com

Post by chanthima13 » May 5, 2011, 2:47 am

maybe she is not really in love with you tho ... if she really wants to make a life with you she would already ...she doesnt have to wait this long .....

chigger
udonmap.com

Post by chigger » May 5, 2011, 11:40 am

Live as bf gf for at least a year. By then you have gathered most of the answeres to your questions yourself. Remember that, when they demand things or ask for someting, you can always say no and walk away. They will come running after you in no time.

kevh
udonmap.com

Post by kevh » May 5, 2011, 7:14 pm

Guys,

I have to point out what seems to me to be obvious.

Sony is from the middle east ( however, may even be a british citizen ), It is common knowledge that thai girls get married and are sold on in the middle east far more commonly than the rest of the world.

That is why her family are so scared of her getting married and being sold.

Regardless of his passport colour to them he will always be an "ARAB" an as such not to be trusted.

By the way i'm not a racist, but the vast majority of Thais are certainly are racist against this group,

So if my expert reading between the lines is correct, then the answer is YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

Just move on. Life is life, Some peoples opinions are fixed and can not be changed.

Just my small contribution to making the world a better place.

Kev

lizlemon

Post by lizlemon » November 23, 2011, 4:10 am

i think sony has found a new stereo

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » November 23, 2011, 10:10 pm

I have been married to a Thai Women who is the love of my life for 38 years. I just finished reading the postings and I have not seen any indication of the OP's desire to learn or understand anything about the Thai culture and the Thai people. I have come to the realization of important one thing for myself over the years and it is this. If you do not embrace the Thai Culture and have a desire to increase your knowledege and understanding of the Thai culture you will have a lot of difficulties. That is not to say that you will not have any difficuities if you do persue understandng of the Thai culture. But if you do you will be building the skill sets neccessary to deal with those difficulties.
A good marriage does not come automaticly. It takes work, compassion dedication and mutual sacrafice.
In sumation I am suspisious of the OP also.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

Frankie 1
udonmap.com

Post by Frankie 1 » November 23, 2011, 10:31 pm

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"
(Sun Tzu)

Return to “Relationships”