Relationship with Udon Thani Guy

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
maxximus

Post by maxximus » November 19, 2011, 11:08 pm

yo chan chop which part singapoore u living in...I am a singaporean too and having a girlfriend in Udon Thani too...read u say u going Udon dis november...Im going there on december maybe both of us might share a bit here and there bout udon?? :oops:

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » November 20, 2011, 11:58 am

chanchop wrote: "( I stayed at Wan Pen Apartments, delightful place that was only 350 baht with free wifi, hot shower in room, air-con and clean.) "

and where is that place? wan phen apartments? i thought i knew where most places in town were located.
วันเผ็ญ i think that means like "full-moon" or something similar. 350B / day must be fairly nice. :-s

kennyguk
udonmap.com

Post by kennyguk » November 24, 2011, 2:48 am

pienmash wrote:Heres a blast from the past ,,,,,the return of CC to CC .......

Nice to hear you are coming back to Udon , if you go to the old shop dont cry to much its closed and weve moved to the very romantic Nong sim lake ,,,,,,,, hope you will pop in to see me n Dao whilst your here this time ,, THATS IF YOU ARE REALLY MASH POSTING AS Chanchop for some bizarre reason ??
17 pages of this and you still haven't given her the Singapore Sling yet?

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » January 21, 2012, 9:35 am

jaochoo.jpg
Can anyone tell me where this is? Bf been heading out at 3am or 4am almost every night, staying till 3 or 4pm... Not that I am keping tabs with find my iphone, but seriously, when he starts getting irritated with me for no reason, I start checking. I haven't event taken up the issue with him, and he is screaming at me over the phone... so would some kind soul tell me if that is an apartment / hotel / what? My guess is that it is some guest house with a white roof.

Thanks people!

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 21, 2012, 2:18 pm

The Google Earth maps are way out of date in this area...probably in all of Udon, come to that... :D
But there has been, & still is, some pretty major building work going on along this road.
As far as I am aware just about the only place this could be (unless he is in the building trade & working) is a fairly new Thai hotel.
Can't help you as far as name is concerned, sorry, as I don't think that there is a Falang sign anywhere near it & I do not read Thai.
Nothing else large along that street at the moment, although there is another hotel going up opposite & something being built next door at the moment - although that looks more that it is going to be house/shop house size.

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » January 21, 2012, 4:01 pm

Is there a Thai karaoke bar or lady bar only for Thais there? Mash, do you know?

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » January 21, 2012, 4:18 pm

Sorry I haven't read all 17 pages of this thread but what difference does it make to you what this building is?
If you came to this country to be with your boyfriend and he abandons you for 12 hours a day is this acceptable to you or not? The answer to that question should be enough. If he won't tell you where he is or what he's doing, that should be enough also. Don't waist your time spying on him.
UFF DA!

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » January 21, 2012, 4:39 pm

It might be time to consider an ugly old Falang if you want Fidelity and commitment. These Handsome young Bucks have it too good, Women are just Toys to them. I'll PM my Phone number in case your interested ;)

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » January 22, 2012, 8:08 am

Found out it is probably leelawadee place 350b a day with free wifi.
I am still in singapore, will prob head out to udon on 24th...bf bought a car so now I can get around :)
CC has shifted?

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 22, 2012, 8:27 am

chanchop wrote:Found out it is probably leelawadee place 350b a day with free wifi.
Its sure reelawaadee 1,reelawaadee 2 is under construction!

How do you know there's free wifi??

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » January 22, 2012, 9:11 am

Found it on four square then googled for its number. Called but perhaps he didn't check in there... Am guessing he had friends who were drinking there and he wanted to join in!

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 22, 2012, 9:50 am

perhaps......

Did you phone last year? Its now 380 baht and there is no bar/restaurant in that hotel.

Perhaps Jello's advice is a good advice :-k :-k
Jello wrote:.....If you came to this country to be with your boyfriend and he abandons you for 12 hours a day is this acceptable to you or not? The answer to that question should be enough. If he won't tell you where he is or what he's doing, that should be enough also. Don't waist your time spying on him.
You still want to spy on him,put a gsm locator in his new car.. :-" :-" :lol:

and

meet some members of this forum when u r here.

Goodluck

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » January 22, 2012, 10:14 am

Ok, you found out he is going to a Hotel from 3-4am till 3-4pm every day and your fine with that because you've made the assumption that he's drinking with friends...12 hours a day. So if you have such a trusting attitude, why are you tracking him down in the first place? If you had been able to call him at the hotel, do you think he would be happy you found him? Does he even know that you set up tracking software on his phone and are tracking his movements?
I know if my girlfriend was doing that to me I would be angry to find that out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
UFF DA!

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » January 22, 2012, 8:06 pm

Did you pay for his new car by any chance?

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » January 23, 2012, 10:24 am

He knows I have the software installed, and I told him about it when I got him the iphone as a birthday present... He has this strange habit, and his friends as well, to get a cheap hotel room and drink there, and this I know only coz I have been to several of such "parties"... But every time we are apart I get very insecure and wonder what he is up to, and he is patient enough with me to let me check, though he does get angry and switches off te phone sometimes... However, the latest quarrel was the worst coz I called his parents... I couldn't understand why he kept going out at 3 or 4am! Anyways, I contributed to the car, paid the deposit of 50k baht but he is paying the installments and the "extra enhancements" himself. Ever since the car, the trips to Udon has been amazing, we have been to pattaya, roi et, Khon kaen, Nong balumphu, korat, just to name a few places. He also installed a hot water heater and a shower so I could sleep at his place, together with a sit down toilet after he found I really have a problem with the squatting toilets. These days, he is paying for me when I am in Thailand, or we would share sometimes when the bill is larger. Things has improved, but we are still learning about each other and getting used to the dramatically different culture. Singapore has very British roots that is extremely entrenched in our society, and we are a lot more meritocratic than Thailand with very western, outspoken views. I hate it when he lies, and this is something I don't do, not yet at least. If he persists in telling his white lies that he feels are harmless, I will have to learn to tell them to, coz if you can't beat them, join them... Well, will just see what happens and I am not going to ask him about the hotel again coz I don't have conclusive evidence that he was really there, coz I saw it in the afternoon when he switched his phone back on, but he could be anywhere else before that and also, the red dot appeared again right after, which could mean his phone picked up the free wifi there or the 3G signal for Dtac is stronger there. I am insecure because I am unable to converse fully in thai, though most common words are familiar now, but philosophical discussions still need the dictionary's help and there is still very little sex like once a month or even less. He is affectionate like holds hands, kisses my forehead or lips and cooks for me when he visits in singapore, but this is really something I am not used to, this abstinence. He is also deeply religious and I am not allowed to touch his right hand now, coz he implanted some beads under his arm. It is a very different culture since I am Christian, and he also doesn't quite like me to touch his head.

One day I would probably write a novel about our story, but que sera sera for now, I love his company, I am happy with him and I guess we would see what else develops later.

Thank you everyone for listening.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » January 23, 2012, 11:09 am

chanchop wrote:He knows I have the software installed, and I told him about it when I got him the iphone as a birthday present... He has this strange habit, and his friends as well, to get a cheap hotel room and drink there, and this I know only coz I have been to several of such "parties"... But every time we are apart I get very insecure and wonder what he is up to, and he is patient enough with me to let me check, though he does get angry and switches off te phone sometimes... However, the latest quarrel was the worst coz I called his parents... I couldn't understand why he kept going out at 3 or 4am! Anyways, I contributed to the car, paid the deposit of 50k baht but he is paying the installments and the "extra enhancements" himself. Ever since the car, the trips to Udon has been amazing, we have been to pattaya, roi et, Khon kaen, Nong balumphu, korat, just to name a few places. He also installed a hot water heater and a shower so I could sleep at his place, together with a sit down toilet after he found I really have a problem with the squatting toilets. These days, he is paying for me when I am in Thailand, or we would share sometimes when the bill is larger. Things has improved, but we are still learning about each other and getting used to the dramatically different culture. Singapore has very British roots that is extremely entrenched in our society, and we are a lot more meritocratic than Thailand with very western, outspoken views. I hate it when he lies, and this is something I don't do, not yet at least. If he persists in telling his white lies that he feels are harmless, I will have to learn to tell them to, coz if you can't beat them, join them... Well, will just see what happens and I am not going to ask him about the hotel again coz I don't have conclusive evidence that he was really there, coz I saw it in the afternoon when he switched his phone back on, but he could be anywhere else before that and also, the red dot appeared again right after, which could mean his phone picked up the free wifi there or the 3G signal for Dtac is stronger there. I am insecure because I am unable to converse fully in thai, though most common words are familiar now, but philosophical discussions still need the dictionary's help and there is still very little sex like once a month or even less. He is affectionate like holds hands, kisses my forehead or lips and cooks for me when he visits in singapore, but this is really something I am not used to, this abstinence. He is also deeply religious and I am not allowed to touch his right hand now, coz he implanted some beads under his arm. It is a very different culture since I am Christian, and he also doesn't quite like me to touch his head.

One day I would probably write a novel about our story, but que sera sera for now, I love his company, I am happy with him and I guess we would see what else develops later.

Thank you everyone for listening.
Chanchop, I have followed your story since the very beginning, but I don't recall that I ever heard you profess to be a Christian. If that be the case then that completely changes the solution to your dilemma. God's Word is very specific about your being yoked with an unbeliever. Please read 2 Corinthians 14-17

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people. Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord".

You have put yourself in a difficult place, so you can do one of two things. You can turn around, shake the dust from your shoes and walk away, or you can stay with your man and expect for your life to be filled with trouble and disappointment from now on. Don't anticipate that you can change him or convert him to your persuasion. More than likely he will only convert you to his ideology. You are already contemplating a tit for tat with his white lies, so you are far closer to the edge than any professing Christian should be. Can't touch his beads...can't touch his head...deeply religious................rents a room with his friends and drinks all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your misery has only just begun.

Sorry for the "tough love" answer, but sometimes we need someone to grab us by the shoulders and shake us really hard to make us "wake up"!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

lepidoptra
udonmap.com

Post by lepidoptra » January 23, 2012, 12:18 pm

Semperfly said
we need someone to grab us by the shoulders and shake us really hard to make us "wake up"!

Couldn't agree more, who's going to do it to you.

Have you prepared your Easter sermon yet? [-o< =D> 8)

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 23, 2012, 12:29 pm

Corinthians is one man's interpretation of the way forward for the Christian church at a very specific time & during the Christian church's formative years in an Asian city.

He further suggests that the role of women is to remain silent.
"Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church."[1 Cor. 14:34–35]
Great relationship advice..... :( :shock:

Personally I would suggest that you try & solve your issues with Tarot cards if you are looking for divine inspiration..

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » January 23, 2012, 12:34 pm

lepidoptra wrote:Semperfly said
we need someone to grab us by the shoulders and shake us really hard to make us "wake up"!

Couldn't agree more, who's going to do it to you.

Have you prepared your Easter sermon yet? [-o< =D> 8)
Lepidoptra, the question should be "did I give her the right advice or not"? If you can agree with my advice, then why do I need to be shaken and woken up? I'm on God's perfect track, so which track are you on?

The concept in Corinthians is very simple...unless two people be agreed, they can't walk together. No different than your trying to live in the same house with a Communist...there will always be trouble in the marriage because of your conflicting beliefs.

The Easter sermon is in the works, but I'm always ready to give an account for the hope that lies within me. Be glad to share it with you anytime you're ready. After nearly 24 years Jesus has never disappointed me. How's your god treating you?

Have a blessed day my friend! :D
Last edited by semperfiguy on January 23, 2012, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

chanchop
udonmap.com

Post by chanchop » January 23, 2012, 12:42 pm

BobHelm wrote:Corinthians is one man's interpretation of the way forward for the Christian church at a very specific time & during the Christian church's formative years in an Asian city.

He further suggests that the role of women is to remain silent.
"Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church."[1 Cor. 14:34–35]
Great relationship advice..... :( :shock:

Personally I would suggest that you try & solve your issues with Tarot cards if you are looking for divine inspiration..
Hahahha I do tarot reading for people too lol. I'm not a fundamentalist Christian, but I believe in God and in his everlasting love and how else do we spread the word if we keep ourselves apart? But then again, let's not discuss religion else the flaming might begin. Religion is personal, that's what makes the relationship with god special for each of us. :)

Return to “Relationships”