Cheating Thai women.

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
douglas
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by douglas » February 13, 2012, 2:13 pm

Hi,
Serious question.
A good friend of mine who lives in Undon Thani is in a delemma. His neighbour, a farang with a Thai G.F/wife, bought the house next to him. The farang according to him is a nice bloke. However after they bought the house the farang had to go back home to sort a few things out. The GF/wife, started to play around and at one time 3 men were sleeping in the house. plus parties most nights she was there, with said noise. He came back in Jan. for three weeks, Worked hard most of the time putting the house and garden in order. He also bought a car, his Thai GF/W could not drive. The day after the farang went home, to return in May, when he retires, his GF/W phoned a farang who came round that day, according to my friend, a layabout who sponges of other people and as we say, has the gift of the gab. He took her and the car, ten days ago, and they have not been back since.
My friends problem is should he tell the bloke about these goings on, or not. Everyone in his street knows about this and most Thai's will not talk to her, afriad of being tarred with the same brush.
Cheers.

mykthemin
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by mykthemin » February 13, 2012, 2:48 pm

Sounds like the normal to me, if he is a good friend tell him gently, better to know sooner than later.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by dunroaming » February 13, 2012, 3:30 pm

Hey Douglas

I would tell him, He wont be happy to hear it and many well choose not to believe it and turn against you but in the long run will soon realise the truth and make amends, I have just gone through the same thing and although I was sad to hear the truth I was grateful someone had the balls to tell me straight. I would personally take some photos just to back up what you tell him, I was lucky enough to see some pictures that turned my stomach but made things much easier to accept and deal with.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by trubrit » February 13, 2012, 3:31 pm

My advice.
images.jpg
images.jpg (7.16 KiB) Viewed 9761 times
You can't win. Whatever you tell him, will presumably be from a standing position. What she tells him will be from a prone position with her legs open . Who do you think he will believe ? :lol:
My god man the tales I could tell. Right opposite me are the police flats, nearly 50 of them .I can recognise nearly all the mia farang cars parked outside them all night, when hubbies away .Silence is golden .Let them do their time at WBU .
We did. :-"
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

fatbob
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by fatbob » February 13, 2012, 4:51 pm

Reverse the situation and put yourself in his shoe's, then act. I would prefer to know.
Happened to a mate before Christmas who works offshore, a buddy of his walked into a go go in Pattaya and there she was tits flying, she saw him and ran off the stage to hide, he came back to Phuket told the whole street and nobody had the balls to tell him, finally someone did, he was pissed no one told him earlier, he was in the process of building her a house, the day before he had slung her 100 k for the concrete slab.

Jello
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by Jello » February 13, 2012, 5:11 pm

That's a tough one. He could not believe it and shoot the messenger, or he could pack-up and go home, leaving
your friend to deal with a pissed-off next door neighbor, because the messenger killed the goose who laid the golden egg. In this case it's not unusual that she would feel she owes the messenger some payback and could hire-out that task.

It's also possibly that he doesn't care what she gets up to when he's away, and will resent the messenger sticking his
nose where it doesn't belong. After all, how much does he really know about their relationship? You identify her in your post as the wife/GF. I take that to mean he doesn't even know if their married or not. Is your friend certain that the men he's seen are not relatives or friends?

I faced a similar situation with a guy who spends 6 months here and 6 months away working. I tried to tell him indirectly by bringing up in conversation stories about other men who have been taken advantage of by Thai women. He could see where I was going and told me that he has a great relationship with his girlfriend, and after they have been apart for 6 months that neither of them ask the other about what they get up to.
He didn't want to know.

Made me feel like a gossipy old woman, but at least I tried! :lol:
UFF DA!

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by harmonyudon » February 13, 2012, 5:20 pm

3 words for this: welcome to thailand! [-( [-( :-k

How about if a tourist (65) wants to take a girl(24) out of a bar after bxxm bxxm her 1 week only??
Should I tell him she has a maengda??? How about, what Trubit said, if he doesnt beleive me.

oooh....he is my brother.... :^o :^o :^o

Bertie_Wooster
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by Bertie_Wooster » February 13, 2012, 6:15 pm

Here ya go! If she is tramping around send the chap an anonymous email via this
http://hidemyass.com/anonymous-email/
or this
http://www.sendanonymousemail.net/

If anyone is not sure about warning some guy who is being scammed, use a free anonymous email service to do it. If you are still not sure about it, send me all the details and I will paste it into an email and send it myself. Heck, if you really want to do it, send me the details along with the guys number and I will call him with the particulars. Just let me know the best time to call.

Too many guys have been scammed with many, many knowing, laughing and no one saying anything.
Bertie_Wooster

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by harmonyudon » February 13, 2012, 6:24 pm

@Bertie_Wooster ,

Can't follow you on this in relation to the topic of this thread.
Its I think not anonymous cause these 2 sites send your IP,
to be found in for most people invisible 'header' of emails.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by jai yen yen » February 13, 2012, 8:31 pm

If he was a good friend I would tell him and take my chances as to how he reacts, eventually he will learn the truth and thank me for trying to help. Part of being a friend I would think. If I did not know the man well and he seemed like a decent guy I would let him know in a way without implicating myself. Actually have a friend right now that needs a talk. ;)

KB_Texas

Cheating Thai women.

Post by KB_Texas » February 13, 2012, 8:37 pm

Actually, I think the IP they send is the one they give you when you log into the service, not YOUR actual IP address. HideMyAss is a VPN that allows you to connect with an anonymous IP...e.g. throwaway IP addy.

Bertie_Wooster
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by Bertie_Wooster » February 13, 2012, 9:14 pm

harmonyudon wrote:@Bertie_Wooster ,

Can't follow you on this in relation to the topic of this thread.
Its I think not anonymous cause these 2 sites send your IP,
to be found in for most people invisible 'header' of emails.
The links I gave,
and

do not send your IP address as they are made specifically to hide your identity for sensitive emails. No headers are sent from your IP. If you are not sure, try one of the services, send an email to yourself and go through the header. If you can find your IP then do not use it, that is the best way to satisfy yourself.

If anyone needs to send something, and wants to remain invisible, these sites can be very helpful. Or like I said, send it to me and I have no problem with sending it on or even calling the cash provider. Too many guys have been publicly skinned where everyone just sat back, ate popcorn and watched the show.

Like I said, anyone can send me something and I will send it through an anonymous email without a problem or even call the guy being used by his supposedly wife/girlfriend. Just breakdown the details of what people know/have seen without anything specific that can be traced back to you and you are ready to go.
Bertie_Wooster

Jello
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by Jello » February 13, 2012, 9:42 pm

jai yen yen wrote:If he was a good friend I would tell him and take my chances as to how he reacts, eventually he will learn the truth and thank me for trying to help. Part of being a friend I would think. If I did not know the man well and he seemed like a decent guy I would let him know in a way without implicating myself. Actually have a friend right now that needs a talk. ;)
From reading the OP's post he's not a good friend, he doesn't even know if the couple is married or not.
I think he may just be a nosy neighbor drawing conclusions from what he sees over the fence. Maybe he's
right, maybe he's not.

I'm sure if he asked her she has some excuse such as brother came over with some friends to drink and
spent the night, had something to do out of town and had a mutual friend drive her, etc.
Truth or lie, I don't think the OP would really know. If he was good friends with this couple
he would have already asked her about her visitors, but instead he frets about it to other people.

Bertie_Wooster wrote: The links I gave,
and

do not send your IP address as they are made specifically to hide your identity for sensitive emails. No headers are sent from your IP. If you are not sure, try one of the services, send an email to yourself and go through the header. If you can find your IP then do not use it, that is the best way to satisfy yourself.

If anyone needs to send something, and wants to remain invisible, these sites can be very helpful. Or like I said, send it to me and I have no problem with sending it on or even calling the cash provider. Too many guys have been publicly skinned where everyone just sat back, ate popcorn and watched the show.

Like I said, anyone can send me something and I will send it through an anonymous email without a problem or even call the guy being used by his supposedly wife/girlfriend. Just breakdown the details of what people know/have seen without anything specific that can be traced back to you and you are ready to go.
I like the anonymous e-mail idea Bertie, but I'd be careful about volunteering to pass on information from a friend of a friend of a guy who posted something on-line.
harmonyudon wrote: How about if a tourist (65) wants to take a girl(24) out of a bar after bxxm bxxm her 1 week only??
Should I tell him she has a maengda???
Well if your talking about your bar then I guess that would make you the maengda! Image :lol:
UFF DA!

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by harmonyudon » February 13, 2012, 9:51 pm

Im sorry.
I refraise it. Under totally anonymous I mean NO IP-adress at all in receiving email.

A module like http://www.sendanonymousemail.net/ is very easy to make.
The mailserver though send an IP-adress.

If the mods allow I can post the source code. Just ftp upload to any website and you can
start your own anonymous email service. (1 file only)

Problem can arise when someone report that web-server is spamming. The site the can be banned
from using the mailserver.

@Jello
Maengda takes money and boss pays salary for your info. How old are you jello :roll: ?

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by ting_tong » February 14, 2012, 10:49 am

the guy will end up at one of the economy hotels on soi sampanit or adunyadet, drinking his sorrows and will tell his story to everyone, find another girl and do it all over again

buffalo making is a big business in issan

Jello
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by Jello » February 14, 2012, 1:49 pm

harmonyudon wrote: @Jello
Maengda takes money and boss pays salary for your info. How old are you jello :roll: ?
Did I hit a nerve? I just call it like I see it. If "the boss" profits from a sex worker, then "the boss" is also a pimp.
"The boss" provides the place for the sex worker and the potential customer to meet, charges a bar fine, = profit.

Oh I know, the boss doesn't like to think of himself as a pimp. "The boss" is just merely collection a fee to reimburse
him for the loss of his "waitress" for the night. "The boss" will say "as far as I know, their just going back to his hotel room to continue their game of connect four". ;)

UFF DA!

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by harmonyudon » February 14, 2012, 2:06 pm

@jellow,

bar fine, = profit.....hmmmmm.....did you ever had a girly bar in Udon??

If someone likes the girly scene and if all girls left the bar already would u enter that girly
bar without girls? big profit....jellow.....pimpy profits..jellow...wow........???

bar makes 'margins' with selling drinks and/or food! Profitable business in Udon??
Ask all the propietors jello.....

douglas
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by douglas » February 14, 2012, 2:16 pm

Hi,
My mate knows if they are married or not, I just did not ask. Did not want to put to much info on a public board.
Thanks very much for your replies. I'll pass on the advice to my mate.
The bloke in question has never been on the internet and does not even own a computer, and thats the truth. So no e-mail address. I could not believe it, at first, until my mate told me, he offered the bloke the use of his computer to book his fares home, as he could save about 6,000B on them doing it this way. He did not know how to use the com. He is coming up to retirement this year so i'm guessing he is 65.
Thanks you very much for your help lads, and for taking it seriously.
Cheers Doug.

Jello
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by Jello » February 14, 2012, 2:48 pm

harmonyudon wrote:@jellow,

bar fine, = profit.....hmmmmm.....did you ever had a girly bar in Udon??

If someone likes the girly scene and if all girls left the bar already would u enter that girly
bar without girls? big profit....jellow.....pimpy profits..jellow...wow........???

bar makes 'margins' with selling drinks and/or food! Profitable business in Udon??
Ask all the propietors jello.....
Bummer. Maybe you should sell the bar and start a new career as a on-line poker gambler! :lol:

UFF DA!

jonny_w
udonmap.com

Cheating Thai women.

Post by jonny_w » February 20, 2012, 9:08 am

just imagine if that poor fellow comes home un-announced and sees all those motorbikes parked in front his house and all those rubber slippers at his front door?................just another day in rural thailand!

Return to “Relationships”