Looking for Thai Lady

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
old-timer
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by old-timer » May 29, 2011, 2:00 pm

Aardvark wrote:
pompui wrote:Understand your good intentions Wally but have you checked the Oz embassy website for visa requirements to Australia,remember reading somewhere you need to show supporting documentation to show you have known the Thai lady for a period of time etc
No point just getting someone to find a Thai lady for you and then the next day they travel to Oz,little bit more for you to do here in LOS first. 8)
Spot on Pomp, proof you have been in a continuous relationship for at least 12 months with proof including Photo's,Airline Tickets (can't be a pen Pal) Phone Bills showing the Ladies number and frequency of calling. Then before she can get a Visa you need a Police clearance, a full medical examination by an approved Hospital and a 36.000 baht Non refundable Application Fee. I suggest our Friend takes the advice of many on here who have already told him he needs to come in person and do the ground work like everyone else. :(
Or look for a Thai WFB in OZ.

OT.................... \:D/

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by Aardvark » May 29, 2011, 2:06 pm

You "might" be lucky young fella, but at my age you have to get a Dog if you want a Companion :roll:

hangsaboot
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by hangsaboot » May 29, 2011, 2:12 pm

Firstly i'm not from english background
Therefor i want to ask anybody for some intrudutions please. [quote ]

there are a few members on this site ,
who have english speaking daughters of which papa , is very protective off ,SURE
especially from male predators ,, and rightly so.

so dont expect too many introductions ,
unless your intentions are honurable,
and you are prepard to discuss SIN SOD .

thai culture .
LOL :D

Alexander355
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by Alexander355 » May 25, 2012, 1:22 am

coxo wrote:Most foreigners, I would think at least 85% maybe more met there girlfriends or wifes in the seedy areas and at the start most foreigners attraction to Thailand was probaly again these seedy areas they enjoyed to visit. After time these areas loose there shine but in my opinion that is the truth. There are still girls in these areas that are ok, especially if they are new to the game, keep an open mind. If searching the volume of girls is certainly greater in these seedy areas. Ho's in the west are normally supporting a habit, these Thai girls are pushed into a corner through poverty and some are just looking for a life line. You will meet many westerners who will tell you they never had to pay or she not from bar, thats total BS, there egos are in the way of the real world, with a Thai girl you will always pay so get your finances ready.....

Well I met my girlfriend in a bar while having a drink with my brother who lives there. She was great, we spend a great time together. We stay in touch by texts, skype, facebook and email. It was a 1st time in thailand and I was in love with her. we met early 2012. I popped the question on our last night together and she said yes. She knows I need time for that. That it was difficult to find work then.

We will travel together in september again. Meanwhile I'm working hard for our life together. I will talk about it with my angel in september.

My angel works there till i can help stop and start on her farm (her dream). I hope she would pause her dream to come live with me in belgium. She said she can make decent living with a chicken farm. I know she has a son, I dont mind. And she wants him to have good chances in school.

I heard him already on the phone. He speaks some english already. September 1st Udon visit. I met her in a bar but not pattaya or phuket. But southern thailand. Think she'll be my chance for happiness in life. I know I'm very happy now, enjoy life, ....

Alexander

noosard
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by noosard » May 25, 2012, 7:50 am

Wally when you come to Thailand I can introduce you to my wife's sister who is 36
she works in a spectacle shop in Udon
She also has other friends who are interested in meeting falangs
best of luck too you

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by jackspratt » May 25, 2012, 7:55 am

noosard did you look at the date of the OP?

Wally hasn't been back on UM since August last year.

maaka
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by maaka » May 25, 2012, 8:17 am

maybe I will just have to take Wal's place..
Thanks for the heads up Noosard.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by merchant seaman » May 25, 2012, 8:45 am

Alexander355 wrote:
Well I met my girlfriend in a bar while having a drink with my brother who lives there. She was great, we spend a great time together. We stay in touch by texts, skype, facebook and email. It was a 1st time in thailand and I was in love with her. we met early 2012. I popped the question on our last night together and she said yes. She knows I need time for that. That it was difficult to find work then.

We will travel together in september again. Meanwhile I'm working hard for our life together. I will talk about it with my angel in september.

My angel works there till i can help stop and start on her farm (her dream). I hope she would pause her dream to come live with me in belgium. She said she can make decent living with a chicken farm. I know she has a son, I dont mind. And she wants him to have good chances in school.

I heard him already on the phone. He speaks some english already. September 1st Udon visit. I met her in a bar but not pattaya or phuket. But southern thailand. Think she'll be my chance for happiness in life. I know I'm very happy now, enjoy life, ....

Alexander
Why does this story sound familar? Surely I haven't heard it before. Hope it all works out for you.

noosard
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by noosard » May 25, 2012, 9:46 am

No problem Makka

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by harmonyudon » May 25, 2012, 11:00 am

Alexander355 wrote: September 1st Udon visit. I met her in a bar but not pattaya or phuket. But southern thailand. Think she'll be my chance for happiness in life. I know I'm very happy now, enjoy life, ....
Alexander
Does she work now in Udon or still in the south??

Alexander355
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by Alexander355 » May 25, 2012, 11:24 am

merchant seaman wrote:
Alexander355 wrote:

Alexander
Why does this story sound familar? Surely I haven't heard it before. Hope it all works out for you.
Lets see in time. I want to take my chances with my angel. Ok that she has her dream. I'll know more in september about it. In september we'll talk about next steps. September is also my early birthday present.

maaka
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by maaka » May 25, 2012, 11:28 am

Rodger that Noosa..I will keep it in the back of my mind as I am not sure of ETA 2012.

Lao-miner
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by Lao-miner » May 25, 2012, 11:47 am

She said she can make decent living with a chicken farm.

//mod note:// Comment removed. Rule 2 (Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. )

Prof Deetz Stunkard
udonmap.com

Looking for Thai Lady

Post by Prof Deetz Stunkard » June 22, 2012, 10:28 pm

Good luck Sir, It took me over a decade and two costly divorces to find the right one *touch wood* but there are some out there. Take your time in hunting out the right one, keep things light and put nothing on the table ass you weed out the numerous rotten eggs.

AussieBoy
udonmap.com

Where's Wally

Post by AussieBoy » June 24, 2012, 8:08 am

So the question is now, "Where's Wally
Master Builder

Return to “Relationships”