Relations and internet

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Henrie
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by Henrie » June 19, 2012, 8:55 pm

If you want to find your love and relationship on internet, what are you looking for? Do you want a lady with a decent job, or just someone who looks pretty. Ladies with decent jobs, mostly dressed in a nice uniform like teachers etc. would for a novice man , looking and thinking about a Thai lady for friend- or relationship the most disirable. He never knows that espacially those ladies , teachers and governementworkers can loan what they want, and start a relationship with them in most cases it cost you 5 years of income to relief the debts.

Maby, that is the reason , most of us find our love streetway , could be also good or wrong, but never recomend you ladies above. Curious to your opion?? For me never internet again, I found her streetway and be happy.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 19, 2012, 9:24 pm

Qu'est-ce que? Arai na khap? What?

Are you advising that it is better to find a woman in the street (bar) rather than one with a more socially accepted job such as a teacher, nurse or a government worker because the latter have huge debts that one must pay off if one wants the relationship to go forward?

This might be true in some situations; however, it is doubtful if this is a universal truth in Thailand or Laos.

It is true that attempting to find someone on the internet might lead to a whole host of difficulties.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

maaka
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by maaka » June 20, 2012, 1:25 am

yes Laan it sounds like that is what Henri is suggesting, however farmers can have debt / loans too, taken against the farm..anyone can have debt if they have the collateral.

as for internet girls, well I could write a thesis on internet dating after five years of chatting to women from all over the world, plus three trips overseas to meet face to face..well alot of them drop me like a cold fish when I tell them I am poor, especially those who have kids coming up to teenage age, and wanting to sent those kids to university soon..mothers want so called good education for their kids, but it is expensive and a struggle to acheive as a widow, or single parent in Asian countries..I have met rich ones that drop me because I am a jeans and T shirt man, my teeth are not pearly white, and that doesnt fit in with their social position..most want ' a very kind man '. The more the world money crisis bites, the more of them come out of the woodwork..most are struggling and look for assistance under the banner of love..cant blame them for that.. its not as if they can get an unemployment benefit, solo parent benefit, or a pension, like us fella's...you just got to work out whether you can afford them on your income, and hope love matures..I dont think it matters if they are internet or street, government or farm, when it boils down to it, they have families and money is tight for all of us..

Frankie 1
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by Frankie 1 » June 20, 2012, 4:17 am

Teachers can borrow money easily, but they also have the salary to pay back their loan by themselves. They don't need you to do that.

Henrie wrote: "...in most cases it cost you 5 years of income to relief the debts"

How would you know? This is only some assumption, based on what?

Henrie
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by Henrie » June 22, 2012, 10:30 pm

It is clear they can loan what they want. If they have a good salary, why are they on internet so many.
What they do is loan after loan, first and second and third mix toghether so they have always money.
But once it stops , their salary is not that much high to solve their financial problems.
So internet is an option, to chose farang man , to ....... you know.
It is a slow kind of protitusion, but she is a prostitut, only nobody knows.

Frankie 1
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by Frankie 1 » June 23, 2012, 4:44 am

Henrie wrote:It is clear they can loan what they want. If they have a good salary, why are they on internet so many.
What they do is loan after loan, first and second and third mix toghether so they have always money.
But once it stops , their salary is not that much high to solve their financial problems.
Your story is a bit far fetched. Maybe you heard some individual case and generalised it, or you want to justify your choice for "streetway love"? And then you accuse government officials of being prostitutes? Are you on drugs?

Henrie, so far you only come up with sweeping generalisations, far fetched assumptions and wild accusations. :roll:

Frankie 1
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by Frankie 1 » June 23, 2012, 5:16 am

Let's follow Henrie's argument.

A government official (with a steady secure job) borrows money to buy a house and a car (like most people in the world with steady jobs). Then what's the problem? She has her salary, she has a house and a car. When you are married, you also live in that house and use the car. Won't you contribute anything to your relationship? Do you want to use her, her position and what she owns?

So, what's the argument about? You rather find your love "streetway" (Henrie's words) than having a live with a woman who is educated, has her own money and has a steady job? Good for you, but don't come up with fabricated wild and rude accusations.

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by kjellsnell » June 23, 2012, 10:15 am

Henrie wrote:It is clear they can loan what they want. If they have a good salary, why are they on internet so many.
seems like some people dont understand so much about Thais and Thai womens....if you learn to look outside your bargirl box....me you can see things as they are in the real world!!!
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

Henrie
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by Henrie » June 28, 2012, 9:55 pm

No Frankie, I do not speak about all government workers are prosies. I speak about them who are on internet to look for farang money. Why should they as you presoume have a good income and can solve their problems themselves go to the internet to look for an retired farang?? Or farang what so ever whith income and strait money available.
I used the word streetway, to mean encounter a woman here in Thailand,exept find them the internetway.
Could be everywhere maybe the bar also, even there are good ones to find and ready for a good relationship.
You must realize that the study of a primery teacher here is no more than our entire primary school in Europe.
I know from a friend of mine who,s wife is primary teacher here in Udon has a income from no more than 9000 thb month.
So your statement, they can manage themselves with buy a car and loans is not the way for every example you mentioned.
I still stay with my opinion they go for money on the internet and are very dangerous for farang man who does not have much experience. Because for the eye they have a decent job, in most cases an impressive uniform, so a solid backround, but also an amount of big financial problems.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 29, 2012, 1:28 am

Well, women most often go for the money and security in farangland too. This is nothing new. It is the way of the world.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

siddiq
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by siddiq » June 29, 2012, 1:46 am

Finding a partner on the internet is not very different from the arranged marriage system that I'm used to, although the latter is safer as families usually know each other to some degree before arranging the prospective man and wife to meet.

Frankie 1
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by Frankie 1 » June 29, 2012, 6:36 am

Henrie wrote:No Frankie, I do not speak about all government workers are prosies. I speak about them who are on internet to look for farang money. Why should they as you presoume have a good income and can solve their problems themselves go to the internet to look for an retired farang?? Or farang what so ever whith income and strait money available.
I used the word streetway, to mean encounter a woman here in Thailand,exept find them the internetway.
Could be everywhere maybe the bar also, even there are good ones to find and ready for a good relationship.
You must realize that the study of a primery teacher here is no more than our entire primary school in Europe.
I know from a friend of mine who,s wife is primary teacher here in Udon has a income from no more than 9000 thb month.
So your statement, they can manage themselves with buy a car and loans is not the way for every example you mentioned.
I still stay with my opinion they go for money on the internet and are very dangerous for farang man who does not have much experience. Because for the eye they have a decent job, in most cases an impressive uniform, so a solid backround, but also an amount of big financial problems.
I'm happily married to a teacher and we met through internet. First of all you know nothing about how things work in Thailand, you generalise, and are plain rude, and completely wrong in your assumptions. By the way, I am not old, fat ugly and/or retired, and I am not rich either.

Some official teachers have a bachelor's degree (4 years higher education, comparable with the Dutch 'Hogeschool'), but most also have a master's degree. If the continue to upgrade their position, they can earn more than 30,000.

By the way, I've read your previous posts Henri/Henrie/Dirk, and then I think, who the hell is he to advise others about women? I think you are completely out of touch with reality. The way you describe how you treat women, do you really think women (any kind) will take you seriously if you behave like you described in previous topics?

Henrie
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by Henrie » June 29, 2012, 7:48 am

Frankie in the first place congratulations with your happy marriage and luck for you that you found her on the internet.
But why you make it personal to me and mention also my real name in your post. I think there are rules on this forum and you have to respect the identity from others in your posts.

For the last time, I did not say all Thai ladies are bad, everywhere good and bad ones. I only said be aware of teachers and government workers on internet, because they look solid and decent on the first view, but could have other motives.
That is not only an assumption but also a personal experience.

Hopefully is this clear enough to understand.

Frankie 1
udonmap.com

Relations and internet

Post by Frankie 1 » June 29, 2012, 4:51 pm

Henrie wrote:But why you make it personal to me and mention also my real name in your post. I think there are rules on this forum and you have to respect the identity from others in your posts.
You posted your name on an other topic yourself.

When you generalise, you make it personal when you talk about all Thai teachers who are/were on a dating website. And offensive towards me as well, because indirectly you called my wife a prostitute.
Henrie wrote:For the last time, I did not say all Thai ladies are bad, everywhere good and bad ones. I only said be aware of teachers and government workers on internet, because they look solid and decent on the first view, but could have other motives.
Ok, this is a different kind of language. Now you use the phrase "could have alterior motives".

Return to “Relationships”