Mr Tongs, bad meeting ground ?

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » June 26, 2012, 10:57 am

Again an inappropriate (nasty) title direct refering to Mr Tongs, the icon of the farang nightlife for many many
years, one of the longest existing with the same owner.

Same girls go many times after visiting Mr Tongs also to Tawandaeng, Yellow Bird, Models 52 etc......

More appropriate title, if the op is not a troll, is i think: 'Udon nightlife, bad meeting ground', but then the bad meeting ground applies for the nightlife of all cities....hehehehe :-" :-" :-"

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » June 26, 2012, 11:31 am

Isn't the true owner of Mr. Tong's a Swiss gay fellow? Seems I've met him and talked to him in the old farlang alley.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » June 26, 2012, 12:51 pm

Good afternoon Tafia, (& you Jack).

It's fun time again! :D :lol: ;) \:D/ :-" . So let's attempt to instil some fresh life and entertainment
value, (and perhaps lighten up a little?), on this very tired and increasingly boring topic.

Tafia wrote: "... cant see how you can be so certain this op is actually a troll mathusalah80."
Absolutely true Taf. I am not certain, just convinced and becoming more so, as you continue to bite so wonderfully! You couldn't provide the answer, with certainty, could you? Or could you??? :-" :-"

Tafia wrote: "..Not justifying the op"
:lol:

Tafia wrote:
"there are some (like yourself) always quick to judge others.
Oh and I'm not a fan of trolls with a perversion."
Two sentences which contain two judgements!! [-X [-X :lol: :lol: You really ought to sort out your obvious confused state of mind Taf! 8-[ :roll: :( 8-[

Tafia wrote: ..."For a long time, Of course you are not! :razz: and Im still unsure I always considered you a bit of a troll as you always seemed to be commenting about girls in bars photographs and ladyboys...... when you read your joining date and posts...well, you know what I mean"

As usual Taf, your post is long on emotional rhetoric and totally bereft on fact, as my post details below amply demonstrate. :oops: Perhaps YOU should spend some time reading threads OTHER than the ones you mention, and obviously study with such close interest! :-k [-( :-" Begs the question "Why?" Oh, I know the answer: "For research,obviously!" :-$ :-$

Most active forum:World Sports
(105 Posts / 61.40% of your posts)Most active topic:Euro 2012
(34 Posts / 19.88% of your posts)

Tafia wrote: "......well, you know what I mean"
Since your posts indicate that it is likely YOU don't, your expectations of my perspicacity are flattering, but somewhat
realistic. :roll: :-s

Tafia wrote:".. and Im still unsure" :-s :-s :-k :-k
You see? There's that confusion and uncertainty AGAIN!

Hey Taf, this is great fun and at least this previously boring thread has livened up somewhat. :D :D :lol: :lol: Saved me from an anticipated boring day, sitting around looking out the window at the rain. Just one small complaint-come-request; please try your best to come up with some comments containing some degree of subtlety or humour, so as to present me with more of a challenge than you have managed to do to date.
Really disappointed Jack that you have chosen to just skirt around the fringe. After all, my posts have been known to draw your unreserved appreciation, in the past ,(to my great amsement). So help your mate Taf out,
and give it a go.

wish you both a great day, and an interesting life. Remember the old cliche: "Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry, and you cry alone"

Harmonyudon. You have been around long enough to be able to aswer with reasonable accuracy, whether this is a troll. But, please,please, don't you go upsetting Tafia by expressing your view!! :-"

Tafia
udonmap.com

Post by Tafia » June 26, 2012, 12:54 pm

Seems you are happy to judge others but not so keen to be judged yourself.
You ought to try to be more tolerant of others but then self opinionated bigots rarely are.
Enjoy the rain, the sun shines in Udon!!

derek chap

Post by derek chap » June 26, 2012, 4:22 pm

Many thanks to those who have responded on the questions I asked. I can assure others my reasons for asking these questions is due to not wanting to get taken for a mug for and no other reason, . I am still in contact with the lady in question and currently cobbling together the cash to return and visit again. there have been no further requests for cash and for the moment im willing to give things a chance. Im sorry that some of you feel its boring and has been discussed before, but it cant be a bad thing if its going to help people in making the right choices. Visiting forums and researching on the internet has certainly opened up my eyes a bit and i am glad such resources exist. Im happy to meet anyone for a pint when i get to Udon and to hear what people have to say whether good or bad. i can see now that the many charms of girls over here could indeed be a very powerful weapon, i will keep posting as things develop and will look for advice and info where appropriated.

Once again thanks for opinions.

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » June 26, 2012, 4:58 pm

Mathusalah why don't you grow up? and stop annoying people.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » June 26, 2012, 7:32 pm

Mod Note: The topic is: "Mr Tongs, bad meeting ground?"

If you don't have something to add to the topic, please refrain from posting.

Tafia
udonmap.com

Post by Tafia » June 26, 2012, 7:58 pm

parrot wrote:Mod Note: The topic is: "Mr Tongs, bad meeting ground?"

If you don't have something to add to the topic, please refrain from posting.
//mod note: off topic comment removed//

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » June 26, 2012, 8:52 pm

derek chap wrote: Im happy to meet anyone for a pint when i get to Udon......... .
Ok,derek chap,lets go for a pint to Mr.Tongs next time you are here....... :D :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol:

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » June 28, 2012, 1:09 pm

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » June 28, 2012, 1:23 pm

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » June 28, 2012, 4:11 pm

You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 28, 2012, 6:41 pm

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » June 28, 2012, 7:04 pm

You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » June 28, 2012, 7:20 pm

As this thread is pretty obviously going no where near the original topic, I will lock it..
In doing so I would remind posters to carefully read the rules before they start insulting ANY other member, irrespective of what that member may have, himself said.
There is a perfectly easy 'Report' system where any member can inform the Admin Team if he believes that another member has overstepped the mark.
As can be clearly seen from this thread 'getting involved' in a slanging match with other posters is clearly not the thing to do & results in the sort of debacle that can be viewed above.

ALL the posters involved in these sorts of actions should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Return to “Relationships”