How can this happen in life ? / DESTINY ?

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 20, 2012, 2:15 am

I will like to introduce my self and have plenty of time to read your opinions and advises , my name is Sergio im from Spain and ; 27 years old ;work as a international vessels agent .

Up to what i read i think this is the best forum to expose my history , with you people , also that find love in Udon Thani , far from home , something that much of us will think that only happened in dreams

My history

It was mid 2009 when i meet a woman from Udon in Thailovelinks , never imagine what will be happening since that day

The few first time we speak , her english was not good and my thai is NIL , but even that with translation , good feeling , respecting each other and keeping in contact , without both knowing our hearts started to feel much

We continue talking way long nearby a year , if no speak always an email , always something with love letters beetween us , so special and misterious that creates a very good feeling constantly and happiness when i think in my Thai love

During this time all was special , even a photo from her with me put in top with microsoft paint fill my heart of love , because i know one day i will travel to meet her and who knows...

After that time i had to go outside my country to expand my bussiness relations and spend nearly 2 years sat on a plane thought Europe visiting my new and appreciate customers , at this time we started to lost contact , more and more , for sure 80% my fault . But dont even have a second to stop , non-stop working during 2 years without holidays and nearly no speaking with family .In my mind there was always space to think in her during this time but not in other womans because had not been living in a country more than 20 days

NOW COME WHAT I THINK IS DESTINY

In June 2012 i close freight contract with some Japanesse customers that where wishing to meet .....where ??? ... In Bangkok Thailand - Sept 2012 , first thing that come to my mine was her , nothing more than her as i can remember even the less thing that we speak and i felt

As we lost the contact my heart started crying during days of how i can do the impossible to speak with her again , when.......half an hour before i was at the agency buying my tickets to Bangkok , SHE WRITES ME IN MSN : Do you remember me ? :( , only that simple , stunned and impact my heart as nothing in my life do and i simple broke in pieces inside me . Since that day we are in full contact in Skype ,msn , emaiols , calls , sms ,etc... she even told me that she was still waiting me ( Remind me her emails during that years past )

If there is something in life that i think is Destiny , has to be this . How can this happen in life ? I take 2 days to arrange new appointment with my customers in their office Japan late Nov. , even better for them . Was only thinking to have those 18 days that i had in September to travel to Udon and show her i feel for her never had felt for any other woman in my 27 years of life . I buy ticket to Bangkok-Udon Thani i will be there 18 days with her in September and booked hotel instantly without even thinking it

I told my friends , few office coleagues 90% of them think that i am crazy , but all of them believe when i show her pictures and emails since 3 years ago :-k . This is important thing, most of them will automatically tell me is impostor , is not real , that why i want to tell this history here you guys will understand me

Shes more real than my life , i can feel her with me evern if we are so far

My family understand as they have speak thought webcam =D> much days , our relation is so good that her mom offered to pick me up from Airport even , she want to introduce me her family , etc..

What i think of this is that i have to get this chance in life with my 27 years , live this full experience .Everyday until September i dream and will be dreaming about walking in a paradise land of Udon with her telling how much i love her

I bet with life that this is possible and i am touched by god finger to happen me this , to find a true love , that we respect each other , learn each other from our culture every day , loving each other our way until we get that magic that only this woman has produce in my heart

Until the day im arriving , my heart is with her in Udon

Thanks for your reading and hope i can read your opinions and learn togethers

Sergio.

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » July 20, 2012, 7:28 am

Will be very interested to see replies on this, both skeptics and believers.

Last month I met an American who had never been to Asia, "met" a woman on the same website mentioned, in April 2012, he in 50's, she in early 40's with one grown child, he came for a month this summer and they married already with party in a hotel and all. I worry for them both, for having rushed in, though they seem happy. I know many success stories, as well as some sad stories too, on couples having met this way. Success depends on the individuals.

The day I met my wife and mother of my two beautiful children, after having already lived in Thailand a few years, it was love at first sight. Not always easy mind you over these 13 years, there are profound cultural differences that run deep, though definately romance exists, a combination of luck and what you make of it.

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » July 20, 2012, 8:03 am

Of course there are successes,but most seem not to be.It is especially dangerous for those that wear their hearts on their sleeve,as is it my impression where the OP is coming from!
I wish him and all others great success and to those that catch a ''bad one'',I hope you are able to survive a major life experience!

Jed
udonmap.com

Post by Jed » July 20, 2012, 8:49 am

Spend a year with her, Sergio; get to know her.

You'll be 28 and that much wiser by then.

Then post again.

jimboLV
udonmap.com

Post by jimboLV » July 20, 2012, 9:00 am

Interesting story, Sergio. If you've never been to Thailand, or Asia for that matter, you're in for an unforgettable experience. You will experience many "culture shocks", some very pleasant, some you might find disgusting. (e.g. Using a squat toilet with no TP; eating dinner while sitting on the floor and sharing your meal with the flies; "taking a shower" by pouring water over yourself scooped from a trough of dirty water with dead bugs floating in it.....). but if you can handle these things for a short time until you get your own place and exist in a more civilized manner, and I recommend you do so as soon as possible, you can get down to the business of getting to know your love and taking the time to make sure you are genuinely compatible.

There are some Thai women out there who will just be interested in scamming you out of your money, as I'm sure several on here will point out to you, but there are many, many more who will show you true love and do anything to make their man happy. Most of my friends who are in a Thai/Farang relationship are happy beyond words, as am I. I have also known a very few that just didn't work out but I have to say it was usually the fault of the Farang. Just go slow, don't give her and her family much money at the start, in fact don't tell her how much money you have (if any). Do bring a small gift for her and her mother on the first visit, a gold chain would be ideal, but make sure it's Thai gold, which you will be able to find in Bangkok, maybe your Japanese associates will help you out.

The old saying "when you marry an Asian girl, you are marrying the whole family" is especially true when it comes to Thai girls, if she has a strong family relationship. This can be a source of many problems and misunderstandings when it comes to the Farang. Just treat her family with respect but stand your ground to prevent them from seemingly interfering with your relationship. Lay down the ground rules early on to prevent misunderstandings. I could write a book on that topic alone.

So, just keep your eyes open, enjoy the experience, but don't let that little furry thing make you do something stupid. There are lots of those around if this one doesn't work out. Good luck and keep us informed as to how you are making out.

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 20, 2012, 2:00 pm

Many thanks for your read and replies back , much appreciated

I did not give any information for respect her , i will only tell that shes finishing her studies age 23 and i never get the feeling to get scammed as she NEVER ask me for money support or tell me any strange history or like that . Just acting as a normal couple , telling how much we love us and telling our histories during life but with 20.000 Kms of distance

After reading your messages , i feel even strong to bet for this .

I think i am good blessed because of this .

All the best

Sergio

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 20, 2012, 2:03 pm

Jed wrote:Spend a year with her, Sergio; get to know her.

You'll be 28 and that much wiser by then.

Then post again.

I dont wish nothing more in life that spending a year with her , not possible due to my job and actual situation

My intention is to travel in September to know her , and if all going well who knows.,...there is maritime business in Thai but is also very early to talk about that

Sergio

tekmo
udonmap.com

Post by tekmo » July 21, 2012, 11:39 am

Sergio, I'm in the same boat as you ^^. I'm going to udon for 12 days just to spend some time with my girl. We've met on a language exchanging site first.. I wanted to learn thai and she wanted to learn english.. but we got to know each other more and more. She's a university student in Cha-am,Hua Hin. but her family lives in Udon. Anyways.. Best of Luck!

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » July 21, 2012, 11:58 am

My only comment marriage is never easy. Takes a lot of forgiving and forgetting on both sides. Come and enjoy the time you have. Time will let you make up your own mind. Money at some point will be a part of it.

I treat me wifes family the same as I would my own. To me that is as good as it gets.

nongwuasoguy
udonmap.com

Post by nongwuasoguy » July 21, 2012, 4:41 pm

Hi Sergio,

Come here, see how it is, take your time!!! What a girl going to the university does on Thailovelinks??? Maybe it was a play between girls and she felt in love as you??? Who knows? Good luck to you in that relationship, wish you the best but stay on your own first! TAKE TIME TO KNOW HER WELL!!!
khounudon

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 21, 2012, 8:28 pm

tekmo wrote:Sergio, I'm in the same boat as you ^^. I'm going to udon for 12 days just to spend some time with my girl. We've met on a language exchanging site first.. I wanted to learn thai and she wanted to learn english.. but we got to know each other more and more. She's a university student in Cha-am,Hua Hin. but her family lives in Udon. Anyways.. Best of Luck!
Im proud to see that im not alone in this fight with destiny . Im also doing my best to learn some Thai , but thanks god my love speaks some english , anyway we both know that is a barrier that will dessapear in near future or at least we will do all that is in our hand to be that way

My best luck to you also , will like to hear from the continuation of your history also ;)

Segio

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 21, 2012, 8:35 pm

bumper wrote:My only comment marriage is never easy. Takes a lot of forgiving and forgetting on both sides. Come and enjoy the time you have. Time will let you make up your own mind. Money at some point will be a part of it.

I treat me wifes family the same as I would my own. To me that is as good as it gets.
Wow "marriage" , lets wait little bit longer and see how things go . I am the first one that if all goes well will be the first one to check that possibility , but at least few trips should go on during this time and also i will like to invite her in near future to my country .

Really appreciated your invitation =D> , really interesting the poing of forgiving and forgetting on both sides

Money : That paper for which all do our best to obtain as much as we can with our hardworking . :-k

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 21, 2012, 8:38 pm

nongwuasoguy wrote:Hi Sergio,

Come here, see how it is, take your time!!! What a girl going to the university does on Thailovelinks??? Maybe it was a play between girls and she felt in love as you??? Who knows? Good luck to you in that relationship, wish you the best but stay on your own first! TAKE TIME TO KNOW HER WELL!!!
Who knows nongwuasoguy ? will see on September finally if life wants to [-o<

Take time to know her well ( Master advise that i had received during my years only by best friends ) =D>

tekmo
udonmap.com

Post by tekmo » July 21, 2012, 11:25 pm

Sergio wrote:
tekmo wrote:Sergio, I'm in the same boat as you ^^. I'm going to udon for 12 days just to spend some time with my girl. We've met on a language exchanging site first.. I wanted to learn thai and she wanted to learn english.. but we got to know each other more and more. She's a university student in Cha-am,Hua Hin. but her family lives in Udon. Anyways.. Best of Luck!
Im proud to see that im not alone in this fight with destiny . Im also doing my best to learn some Thai , but thanks god my love speaks some english , anyway we both know that is a barrier that will dessapear in near future or at least we will do all that is in our hand to be that way

My best luck to you also , will like to hear from the continuation of your history also ;)

Segio
her mother would like to meet me. she having 2 daughters and no son. she would like to meet me.. as for my gf shes just happy as ever. I can sense it from the way she looks at me and the way she talks. :)

davecryan
udonmap.com

Post by davecryan » July 21, 2012, 11:30 pm

They are trolls...probably the same guy.........?

Alchai
udonmap.com

Post by Alchai » July 22, 2012, 12:31 am

I agree with Dave. Look at the way Sergio writes :^o . In my opinion he could be an English guy faking he is Spanish :-k
We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now

tekmo
udonmap.com

Post by tekmo » July 22, 2012, 5:02 am

davecryan wrote:They are trolls...probably the same guy.........?
i'm not a troll... [-X

barryp
udonmap.com

Post by barryp » July 22, 2012, 6:42 am

SERGIO IS A TROLL ..... SPANISH; YEAH RIGHT!!

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » July 22, 2012, 7:00 am

Whats the point in writing all that , if its not true :^o , i dont understand why people do it :confused:

jimboLV
udonmap.com

Post by jimboLV » July 22, 2012, 8:31 am

Honestly, I think that the amateur Sherlocks that come on here claiming to have uncovered a troll are a form of troll themselves. I don't see any indication that the OP was doing anything but sincerely asking for advice. He explained that English was not his first language, and I'm sure if there was a Spanish language forum he would have posted there. I think UM should be honored that this little forum in the backwaters of Thailand gets posts from around the world.

Yes he may be a troll, but so also could be someone asking where the best hamburgers are, or where to buy a broom.

Return to “Relationships”