Why Western men often end up with a bad Thai Girlfriend

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
urban legend

Post by urban legend » September 2, 2012, 6:22 pm

poocman wrote:Old men marring girls 30 years or more their younger is repulsive to most… Think back to when you were young… did you ever see an old man with a young girl…?? What did you think…?? Did you think that she must love him or that she was after his money…?? Did you think he was a dirty old man…?? :-k :-k

Lets be honest here the reasons for them Farang/ Thai camp fire horror stories come from the reason why Thai and Western men actually meet in the first place . Lets ponder why Thai woman ellect to marry a Farang in the first place and marry outside their race it must come with "reasons" and prehaps unsavoury ulterior motives .Strictly speaking educated thai woman are pressured to marry within their own race this would push the boundary further why to marry a farang against their parents will it must come with a reason a motive.
As for the Joe Soap western man "why" has he ended up in Thailand single prehaps he could not hold a relationship in his own native country prehaps he has motives of his own .
So the answer in brief in a moral mixing pot add where they meet? why they meet? the ulterior motives? her reasons? his reasons give it a stir and out pops The horror stories.This is only my opinion it don't apply to everyone but a generalization there are some genuine happy relationships out there.. :D

Rex :D

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 2, 2012, 7:54 pm

urban legend wrote: Lets be honest here the reasons for them Farang/ Thai camp fire horror stories come from the reason why Thai and Western men actually meet in the first place . Lets ponder why Thai woman ellect to marry a Farang in the first place and marry outside their race it must come with "reasons" and prehaps unsavoury ulterior motives .Strictly speaking educated thai woman are pressured to marry within their own race this would push the boundary further why to marry a farang against their parents will it must come with a reason a motive.
As for the Joe Soap western man "why" has he ended up in Thailand single prehaps he could not hold a relationship in his own native country prehaps he has motives of his own .
So the answer in brief in a moral mixing pot add where they meet? why they meet? the ulterior motives? her reasons? his reasons give it a stir and out pops The horror stories.This is only my opinion it don't apply to everyone but a generalization there are some genuine happy relationships out there.. :D

Rex :D
So where do you fit, Rex?
Hi Udonites

I'm a new member who has Lived in Udon for the past 3 months with my wife . A freind who use to live in Udon recommend Udon Map to me and I have to say "some" of the posts have been educational and enlightening with general problems such as visas , western food and other Farang problems .I don't really participate in bars however I have eaten in Udon Thani's well know Establishments . I'm looking forward for you enlightening posts and prehaps meet a few of you in person thanks for having me onboard . I hope I can share my limited knowlage of Thailand with others and we can all get on..please feel free of any valid advice you would like to give me as a semi newbie I,m all ears ..

urban legend

Post by urban legend » September 2, 2012, 8:01 pm

where do i fit ??? :-k

Return to “Relationships”