The Next Chiropractic Visit....

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
nkstan
udonmap.com

The Next Chiropractic Visit....

Post by nkstan » February 17, 2013, 10:37 am

I need 10 people willing to pay 1200 baht including a no show deposit of 500 baht ,to arrange for this excellent Chiropractor to travel to NK-Udon area.Contact Docta or myself by message initially to apply!

If enough people are interested,he will schedule a weekly,bi-weekly or monthly day visit!No more than 20 accepted per visit!
This is not meant as a commercial announcement,but is posted as a reply to the many posts over the years regarding a desire for a Chiropractor to visit our area!

I have 50 years of experience dealing with 20+ chiropractors,this doctor is,IMO,excellent!

As of yesterday,we have 3 confirmed w/deposit!

Paladin
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by Paladin » February 17, 2013, 12:22 pm

I want you to include me in your 10 people, I have sent you a P.M. with my phone number, so please contact me and I will come give you the money

nkstan
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by nkstan » February 18, 2013, 8:57 am

by bkkstan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:49 am

Here is a reply to a local on another forum that might have a Chiro friend that might setup shop here in the future and it states my position completely!End of discussion!

Appreciate your position,but many of us have been waiting 10 years or more.I lived in Bangkok for 4 years longer than I wanted because ai could not find a Chiro outside of that area.10 years ago I chose to experiment with being on the train line to get to the Chiro.It has worked OK,but there have been some suffering times also.

At this point,I will share with you that he is Thai,trained in Taiwan,has a Holistic approach,knows that body better or as good as the several good Chiros I have been to in my life.

I met him through a falang lady friend,that has some friends into Organic farming,Holistic lifestyle people that brought him with them for a visit to her.She has an multitude of body problems and is very large.They wanted her to let him check her out and give her a body adjustment.She had never had one in her 60 years and invited me to observe,which I did with my usual skepticism intact,letting them know that I had no present pain and didn't want to chance having someone new while in that state!

I watched and listened as he treated her for about 30 minutes.I was truly impressed and didn't hesitate to do a ''tune-up''.After wards I propositioned him about doing a weekly,bi-weekly or monthly visit.He was open to the idea if there was sufficient need.

I let him know of the past interest shown on the forums and personal discussions.He set the guidelines of 10,no more than 20 a day and I decided to organize the whole thing for him,guaranteeing the payment.

I would prefer a permanent Chiro available,especially for emergency treatment,but in all honesty,my experience and opinion is that this area has no sufficient clientele to support one.Although if someone was to set up 2 or 3 sites in Isaan,traveling between them,they might be successful

It is also my experience that when the chips are down a sometimes majority of the talkers are full of it and can't be counted on.

If your friend is competent,willing to take the gamble.I would welcome him as this fella has a thriving business as it is and would not be effected in a negative manner!

For now,I will follow through with this plan,which is coming together rather quickly!

When he comes and treats those that are signing up,there will be plenty of opportunity for feedback from them also.Don't feel you have to be part of the original group.

And to ''Elephant face'' from Florida:Since you don't know me,I accept your skepticism,but if you had done a little research you would have found out that I have been here for a long time and have never cheated anyone out of anything as I am sure many on the local forums could testify.whether they agree with my opinions or not!I am not known as cheap by any means and ,I believe,my word stands in perfect stead here.

Since you have not chosen to take up my offer to pay your ''Bangkok'' chiro bill,I'm guessing you are just ''hot air'' and I will no longer ''feed you''.bye!

nkstan
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by nkstan » February 18, 2013, 8:57 am

DP,sorry
Last edited by nkstan on February 18, 2013, 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dingo
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by Dingo » February 18, 2013, 9:25 am

nkstan,
I understand completely, no drama's.
Overall, I agree with the concept as you've seen with all my previous posts relating to this subject and I can only say that I hope it works out well for all of us who suffer from back and neck problems.
I'll stay in touch with my guy, although put him on hold as to moving over here, and follow your progress as well.
Good luck with it all
Dingo

nkstan
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by nkstan » February 19, 2013, 6:15 am

The topic here is directed to those that are interested in a Chiropractor that is willing to travel here is a customer base if sufficient,not for those who want to travel themselves.My efforts are directed to this goal !

As I have already stated,I was treated by him,having great experience with many Chiropractors over the years,I declare he is both competent and excellent ,IMO!

At the moment,I have 4 people from Udon and 2 from NK that I believe are committed!Although I have not collected any ''deposits'',all these people have offered to send one.

From Udon:Pallidin,Khondam,Docta,Dingo

I would appreciate anyone else that is interested to contact me before this coming weekend,as I would like to get the show on the road.

For those wishing to travel and not interested in supporting a visiting Chiro,Dr.Oat and Dr, Don in Bangkok are excellent!

nkstan
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by nkstan » February 20, 2013, 5:54 pm

The costs involved for individuals to travel ,drastically increases the costs of receiving treatment.Instead of 1000 to 1800,the bottomline is usually closer to a minumum of 4000 and 6-7000 with transportation and accommodations figured in!This has never been a problem for me as I use each trip to visit friends in Bangkok where I lived for almost 5 years.

For me, the biggest concern was the long distance travelling when I was ''out'' and nearly immobilized.I would have rather medicated and waited for a regular scheduled visit,but there are none!Sometimes I would take the overnight train because it afforded me better positioning and possible sleeping.But several times,I did a quick turnaround because the traveling is not conducive to good healing after a treatment.

For most patients,after treatment,walking and other body movements are recommended!Also ,for me,I have found for that regular bi weekly or Monthly ''tune-ups'' have ''prevented'' the emergency trips.But that has meant more trips to Bangkok than I would prefer and has meant that I spend 10K+ monthly for ''back insurance''.I would much rather pay much less each month and cut down on my travel time!

As in the past with other Chiros,I solicited this Chiro on the spot and I hope that others that desire treatment will support his coming.He doesn't travel regularly and Other than my neighbor and I having treatment from him,I don't really know him personally.My hope is to organize everything from this end,providing a strong supportive group and then make contact with him.Avoiding big discussions and debates which might create doubt for him in our sincerity,the main reason why I have not publicized his clinic at this time!

For personal need,I am sure that some of those I know and myself that are sincerely interested in a good service,would be willing to meet a 12000 trip guarantee divided among us as it would be cheaper and more convenient than travelling,but I would rather have 2 or 3 ''tuneups'' a month for the same price and create a regular service,especially for the ''emergency situations''!

nkstan
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by nkstan » February 25, 2013, 5:54 pm

OK,we have the Kinnaree restaurant as our Udon location.I have tried to make contact with the Chiropractor,but I understand something about being at a Wellness and meditation retreat.

I will be requesting a Monday or Tuesday for treatment as 1 of our interested party can only come on that day and We only have 7 and possibly 9 people at the moment.Which I must say is a bit disappointing as for years many Udon forum posters were clamoring about wishing and wanting this to happen!

the cynical side of me was saying that there are many BS posters and when the chips are down,we will get the Elephants faces coming out of the woodwork or those that were just BSing fading away!

So,I am going to follow through with this because I feel I have made a commitment of sorts,and a few of the guys I know and like.If the turnout is insufficient in numbers .I will bear the extra cost this one time,then I will bow out.The goal I had in mind was to have regular visits,but maybe the base isn't going to be strong enough to support that.

Anyway,I will contact everyone that has interest as soon as I have a date and if anyone can get the word out to non-forum friends,we might be able to grow the base.It is really your baby,so you might want to extend some effort in making it happen.

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by KHONDAHM » February 25, 2013, 11:52 pm

Following this thread.

Just say when!
Enjoy this site much more by adding idiots to your ignore list (Friends & Foes tab).
http:\\www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/ucp.php? ... &mode=foes

nkstan
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by nkstan » February 27, 2013, 8:09 pm

Happy to report That Dr.Den will be arriving March 4th in Udon.Will treat patients on March 5th at the Kinnaree.Appointment times can be set at the time you call me for deposit account details.First call,first choice of time.

Stan 0875509925

nkstan
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by nkstan » February 28, 2013, 9:42 pm

Mistake :Treatments will be done on Monday the 4th,not the 5th

Dingo
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by Dingo » March 4, 2013, 7:41 pm

To Nkstan, Doc and all the other organizers.
Let me take the opportunity to give everyone involved, a very sincere, personal thank you for your efforts and organization in getting a great "chiropractor" to visit today.
I know how difficult it has been trying to bring such a service to Udon but the wait was well worth it.
What a great guy and what a great feeling after his adjustment.
It was originally just for myself, but my wife, seeing the benefits, had an adjustment too as you well know, and we're both still feeling great. How does this guy know what's ailing you without us telling him! Amazing talent and skills!!
Both of us, plus other members of the family, will be there next time......just let us know the date and time and we're in!!! Maybe I'll need to buy a bigger "Pick-up" truck??
I would think as news spreads about his services, especially in the Thai community, he will be overwhelmed with bookings!
In closing let me say, also, that it was great to meet so many other members of Udonmap there for the first time, and to catch up with those I've met previously.
Sincerely, thankyou to all involved. =D>
See you next time..

Dingo

patrickbe
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by patrickbe » March 4, 2013, 9:53 pm

First i want to thank Stan and his wife for there efforts in getting a very good chiropractor to Udon.

Very smart guy with Amazing talent and skills.He really took he time to give me a good treatment .After the treatment i had a great feeling.And i still feel good.This man knew what my problem was whithout telling him anything.

I will be there next time (when I am in Udon)

And It was great to meet other members of Udonmap there.

Again thanks to Stan and his wife.

See you all next time.

Patrick

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by KHONDAHM » March 4, 2013, 11:49 pm

I echo the above sentiments. Thanks to everyone involved who made it happen! Thanks also to other members for the conversations. I enjoyed meeting you all.

The alignment - my first ever - was amazing. I mean friggin' amazing. I hesitated posting to see if anything would shift back out of place, but here it is a good 10 hours later and I am still pain-free for the first time in over 20 years. I'm going to attempt some exercises in my fitness room I haven't been able to do because of the misalignment. Mostly situps, crunches, leg lifts, etc. I'll post an update in a few days about that.

I am looking forward to regular monthly or (even better) semi-monthly visits, if that can be arranged. Hell, I'll have the Mrs. canvass the family and we'll get everyone who's spent a lifetime working the fields in there. I think that would be pretty much everyone. It would be a good less-expensive-than-a-concert and more beneficial and memorable family-relations gesture on our part, plus a good excuse to have the family over for a visit.

I feel great!
Enjoy this site much more by adding idiots to your ignore list (Friends & Foes tab).
http:\\www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/ucp.php? ... &mode=foes

nkstan
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by nkstan » March 5, 2013, 2:32 am

Huge success at the Kinnaree.9 confirmed patients treated with overwhelmingly fantastic feedback from all.As a matter of fact and as a direct result of Dr Dens fantastic abilities,6 ''observers'' had treatments done also,all hugely satisfied upon completion.When I left at 1600, 15 satisfied customers with 2 possible customers to come.
Because of the response and requests,Dr Den has agreed to return to the Kinnaree,Wednesday March 27th ,and a tentative return set for April 17th,depending on the turnout and response from the 27th.
I have agreed to handle the reservations, one last time, for the 27th.You may send me a PM or call me,Stan Smith 0875509925

ALL the money paid was given to the Doctor.I was treated FREE,for my efforts,which I appreciate.

Dr Den is from Ubon Ratchatani,where he has a wellness clinic.He is Thai,trained in Taiwan.Anyone may call his center 08-5306-7123 or 08-8046-8802

nkstan
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by nkstan » March 5, 2013, 2:50 am

patrickbe wrote:First i want to thank Stan and his wife for there efforts in getting a very good chiropractor to Udon.

Very smart guy with Amazing talent and skills.He really took he time to give me a good treatment .After the treatment i had a great feeling.And i still feel good.This man knew what my problem was whithout telling him anything.

I will be there next time (when I am in Udon)

And It was great to meet other members of Udonmap there.

Again thanks to Stan and his wife.

See you all next time.

Patrick
Thank you Patrick.
The lady assisting was not my wife,Phonpem is the wife of Richard.She is a Thai Nurse administrator,a friend of Dr den and my original link to meeting Dr Den,She lives 2 hours from Udon and agreed to assist and interpret .She is a fantastic helper/giver person and was immensely helpful today!

I am so happy that everything was great for you!Nice meeting you and your family.Have a nice trip back to Belgium and I hope to see you all again on your return in December!

downunder
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by downunder » March 5, 2013, 6:44 am

Thanks Stan for having the fortitude to really do something positive regarding bringing a Chiropractor to Udon. Let this be a lesson to other pretenders, wouldbe, couldbe, that it is possible to achieve benefits for members on Udon Map if you put your words into action and not be critical toward others who are determined to actually succeed.
As for Dr. Dens, he was fantastic, he knew very quickly where my adjustments were needed and did them very professionally. This morning I am walking on air after having had a good night sleep. Stan, please put my name down for the 27th for a tune up. As for others who did not attend try to make the 27th you will be so glad you did.
It was so nice to meet all the other members of Udon Map

Dingo
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by Dingo » March 5, 2013, 8:03 am

Stan,
I think the bookings for the 27th, will be on a first come, first served basis, so please pencil my family in for 4.
1 Falang and 3 Thai's. Oops, reading your post again, you'd prefer a PM, so 1 is on the way as well.
Looking at the meals you guys had at the Kinnaree, if possible, schedule us for around lunchtime, and we will have a feed as well.
Anyway, I ramble on.........
Thanks again
Dingo

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by BigBubba » March 5, 2013, 9:45 am

A quick thank you to Stan and Doc who helped organize this. The guy is for real. He quickly noticed I have one leg almost 1" shorter than the other. I'm sure this is the result of the 3 lower lumber surgeries I've had in the past. My walk, and therefore the rest of my body were completely out of whack. After a few minutes of manipulation, and many snaps and pops, I felt like a new man. I will definately be interested in regular visits!
Every day I wake up is a good day.

nkstan
udonmap.com

Chiropractor will travel

Post by nkstan » March 13, 2013, 4:23 pm

4 appointment slots open for March 27th at the Kinnaree!

Return to “Health & Beauty”